• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ink4YIa.png

Welcome to my breeding Sanctuary, where I like to give service to people that need or want for competitive play for singles/VGC Doubles. I offer many varieties of Wifi Ball choices to match the Pokemon you want which I plan on collecting rare ball choices I don't have yet in my Moon/Ultra Sun version. I have tons of choices since bank is finally open to trade to your hearts content.

FR8a8pO.png

Ultra Sun Profile
Trade Times:
My availability is extremely random so please message me in vms or in the thread for trading
I am gmt -5 USA Eastern Timezone
WFC: 1736-5861-9161
IGN: Allie

All my breeds are 100% legal which I don't clone my pokemon,hack or as well I don't rng anymore since its not legal in tournaments like it use to be in 5th gen.

Serebii's New sun and moon legal ball combination list
if you not sure what is legal in ball choices here is a link to a list of what can be in what ball choice. I use this link before making trades so I assure my end is legal on my end of the deal.

also if you have discord and need to contact me if I am not online here please go to this which its a wifi chat server for trades/battles/new Pokemon games with others Chat site here

Trade Shop Rules:
My Rules of Trading:

1.)DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST hacked pokemon which I will only breed things that can be offered legally which my charts are set with egg moves that are important competitively however i may have other egg moves randomly on them from trades from others that I breed with to get your request which may not be on my charts.

2.)I will only trade for what I'm interested in, and if you ask for a breed specific IV count then I will expect a fair IV trade.
Example: 5 IV for 5 IV
this also includes breeding ratios so if you request a female 12.5% I expect the same ratio percentage as what your requesting...

4.)I don't accept at all chained sos shinies,random encounter shinies,shiny breed pokemon(except vivillion) nor regular pokeball pokemon. However, I will accept just ball choice trades/HA for HA,Shiny Vivillion Pattern(must be iv breed in matching ball) and IV Breed pokemon with good matching ball choices ONLY.

5.)If you would like a Hidden Ability Pokémon, then I can trade for another Pokémon with its Hidden Ability that I don't have. :3 New changes I can take a male to breed with ditto.

6.)I love new Pokéball choices that I don't have, so if you have something that I don't have please don't hesitate to make me an offer. ^_^

7.)Please don't ask/offer for egg moves/Pokeballs that can not be possible, as I won't ever take it as a trade since its not legal in tournaments.

8.)You can earn credits for trading when you donate things for the shop. :3 Credits can be used for a free breed.

9.) I will not ever breed genderless/one gender specific pokemon with hidden powers until further notice...however any gender ratio that produce male or female are fine

10.) Do not ever rush your request if I accept my time changes to be online alot as well as working on your requests so please do not rush if constant rushing I have the right to drop your request trade

11.) If you do not post the proper form for the request and offer I will ignore your request from now on

12.) Please wait until your first request is finished before requesting again to prevent back up on requests for other customers as well not to overwhelm myself as well. I also like to address if I feel that I got to much requests backed up I will temporary close my end for requests until caught up.

13.) Do not ever ask for move tutors that the mons you request can't learn until they are evolved, and I don't attach evolution items either

14.) Do not post ever links of what you have unless i say its alright do so

I am currently looking for the following in particular:

things in bold are my big wants :3

(once bank is open) Shiny Vivillion patterns except Polar,tundra,icy snow,monsoon,sandstorm and River patterns, they must be 5iv Timid Nature compound eyes in matching ball ( I will give two breeds for the shiny :3)
Yungoos in level and love ball
Bruxish in friend ball
Emolga in Level ball
hidden ability fossil pokemon I don't have yet

evolites
Bottle Caps
Gold Bottle Caps
Rare Candies
Any ball choice I don't have yet that matches the pokemon well
HA ability Pokémon that I don't have yet

major wants that are rare to find:
this listed under here could be legally caught in dream world on 5th gen and extremely rare to find if you have them I be willing to do two breeds for these ones or 2 credits

none atm

Understanding Prices for Requests:

If asking for a breed:
must be equal ivs to the pokemon offering which as well has to be the correct spread of the nature
if you ask for ha I want a ha in return but if I really want it I may let it slide
ratios must match the order your asking for with the what you offering so if you ask for a 12.5% female I expect a offering of 12.5% ratio pokemon
evolite gives you one breed
golden bottle caps give you one breed
regular bottle caps: 3 for a 5iv, if you want 6iv it be 5 bottle caps for a breed
Rare Candies: 3 rare candies for a breed

if asking for a ball choice pokemon no ivs:
ball choice for ball choice I don't which its that simple (I do not accept pokeballs ever)

if asking for ha pokemon no ivs:
I will take a hidden ability for a hidden ability

RasenShuriken6 1 credit
Twiztid20 5 credits
dstenshi 8 credits
xYachu 21 credit
Xatuish 15 credits
3fiddy 2 credits
Zold 4 credits
silver 4 credits
drasticphase 4 credits
dunk 5 credits
conquer phoenix 3 credits
Djsummers 3 credits
ArchStarpator 3 credits
Koume and Kotake 3 credits
smokin weedle 2 credits
emiilava 2 credits
Morokei 2 credits
Marashu 2 credits
E6life 2 credit

all charts are done based on what I will breed or have bred already, however I can breed any spread which I can breed any hp spread/trickroom/gyro ball spread if I don't have it listed but it may come with a cost.

Breed Pokemon with Ball choice Charts
Please click the spoilers to see my charts

NNG5m8k.png

VHkWpIX.png

DcUMSGr.png

Lv1PIP8.png

nlrOIxo.png

kBjs1oT.png

jheaQ4R.png

Requesting/Offering Format:

Breeding Requesting Form:
HTML:
 Application Form:

Username:
IGN:
WFC:
Pokemon Requested:
Ivs:
Ability:
Egg moves:
Ball:
Nickname?(Y/N):
if so what name?:
want move tutors?(Y/N):
if yes what move tutors?:

Offering:
Ivs:
Ability:
Egg moves:
Ball:

Requesting a ball choice Form:
HTML:
Bank ball/HA choice form:

offering ball:
ability:

ball choice wanted:
ability:

Donating for Credits
HTML:
offering Pokemon:
Ball choice:
Ivs:

Waiting List and Requests done section

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Username: ZeAfroGentleman.
IGN: Dennis.
WFC: 4313-4849-3212
Pokemon Requested: Pichu.
Nature: Timid.
Ivs: 31-XX-31-31-31-31 (However, preferably 31-31-31-31-31-31.)
Ability: Static.
Egg moves: None.
Ball: Fast Ball.
Nickname?(Y/N): Yes.
if so what name?: Photon.

Offering: Alolan Vulpix.
Ivs: 31-XX-31-31-31-31
Ability: Snow Warning.
Egg moves: Encore, Hypnosis, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry.
Ball: Pokéball.

Last edited:

1337battlemaster

Username: 1337battlemaster
IGN: TJ
WFC: 3067 7921 1877
Pokemon Requested: A-Sandshrew
Nature: adamant
Its: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Slush Rush (HA)
Egg moves: icicle crash
Ball: dive ball
Nickname?(Y/N): N

Offering: A-Vulpix
Nature: Timid
Its: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Snow Warning (HA)
Egg moves: moon blast, encore, extrasensory, freeze-dry
Ball: moon ball

or

Offering: Roggenrola
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sand Force (HA)
Egg moves: none
Ball: fast ball

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
Username: juffate
IGN: Smash
WFC: 1822-1178-9012
Pokemon Requested: Dhelmise
Nature:relaxed
Ivs:31-31-31-x-31-31
Ability: steelworker
Ball:any
Nickname?(Y/N):No

Offering:Mimikyu
Nature:Adamant
Ivs:31-31-31-31-31-x
Ability:Disguise
Egg moves:grudge,destiny bond, curse, nightmare
Ball:moon ball

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: ZeAfroGentleman.
IGN: Dennis.
WFC: 4313-4849-3212
Pokemon Requested: Alolan Grimer.
Ivs: 31-31-31-XX-31-31 (However, preferably 31-31-31-31-31-31.)
Ability: Poison Touch.
Egg moves: Shadow Sneak/Pursuit.
Ball: Luxury Ball.
Nickname?(Y/N): Yes.
if so what name?: Skittles.

Offering: Alolan Vulpix.
Ivs: 31-XX-31-31-31-31 (Still have to breed it.)
Ability: Snow Warning.
Egg moves: Encore, Moonblast, Freeze-Dry.
Ball: Pokéball.

accepted I can do with this I haven't breed fully grimer yet but I got everything ready so take your time :3 I need the ha so the pokeball doesn't matter to me much since I already have dive ball to pass down.

Username: 1337battlemaster
IGN: TJ
WFC: 3067 7921 1877
Pokemon Requested: A-Sandshrew
Nature: adamant
Ability: Slush Rush (HA)
Egg moves: icicle crash
Ball: dive ball
Nickname?(Y/N): N

Offering: A-Vulpix
Nature: Timid
Its: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Snow Warning (HA)
Egg moves: moon blast, encore, extrasensory, freeze-dry
Ball: moon ball

or

Offering: Roggenrola
Ability: Sand Force (HA)
Ball: fast ball

accepted I can take the roggenrola in fast ball for the sandshrew which the fast ball makes up for the no egg moves since its rare plus I need its hidden ability.

I will add both to the waiting list and I will get on the breeding projects soon as I can estimation done will be sometime next week since its the holidays but I possibly might get it done quicker then expected.

edit:

Username: juffate
IGN: Smash
WFC: 1822-1178-9012
Pokemon Requested: Dhelmise
Nature:relaxed
Ivs:31-31-31-x-31-31
Ability: steelworker
Ball:any
Nickname?(Y/N):No

Offering:Mimikyu
Nature:Adamant
Ivs:31-31-31-31-31-x
Ability:Disguise
Egg moves:grudge,destiny bond, curse, nightmare
Ball:moon ball

I can do this one for you accepted I only have nest ball atm so that what it will be in :3

Last edited:

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
thanks for accepting my trade offer. when are you free to trade?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
thanks for accepting my trade offer. when are you free to trade?

I will message you when it is ready atm I still have to breed one for you :3 and its no problem ^_^ I got you on the waiting list ^_^ after that we can discuss the trade details :3

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
I've got a couples extras from breeding you can have for ur shop
Minior colors
purple (luxury)31/31/31/31/30/31 hp steel
indigo(beast ball)31/31/31/xx/31/31
yellow (ultraball)31/31/31/xx/31/31
orange (repeat ball)31/31/30/31/31/31 hp dragon
green(nest ball) 31/31/31/31/31/30 hp ice

P.S. your pm's are full :p

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I've got a couples extras from breeding you can have for ur shop
Minior colors
purple (luxury)31/31/31/31/30/31 hp steel
indigo(beast ball)31/31/31/xx/31/31
yellow (ultraball)31/31/31/xx/31/31
orange (repeat ball)31/31/30/31/31/31 hp dragon
green(nest ball) 31/31/31/31/31/30 hp ice

P.S. your pm's are full :p

awww thanks :3 I will take them tommorow and I can add credit toward breedings for the future when you need something ;) and yeah I got a message on my phone that they were full been busy doing other things which about to go to bed now...I don't clean out my boxes much do to it just fills up super fast but just vm me if you need to message privately.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
Alrighty sleep well

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alrighty sleep well

thanks I am gunna be on and off today so just message me if you see my green light on :3

also two requests are done and ready for trade

request 2:

Alolan Sandshrew dive ball
Male
HA Slush Rush
egg moves: icicle crush
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

request 3:

Dhelmise Nest Ball
Relaxed Nature
SteelWorker
ivs:31/31/31/x/31/31

working out the problem with request one....

new addition thanks to a trade fast ball roggenolas :3

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
update post:

adding to the charts:

Bounsweet in Luxury Ball
HA Fomantis in Friend Ball

New wants:

Petlil in Friend ball
Cyndaquil in Fast ball
Totodile in Lure Ball
Chikorita in Friend Ball
Tepig in Fast ball
oshawott in lure ball

Last edited:

Steelcry

Mew Guardian

1. offering ball: Timer ball
ability: receiver
Pokemon offering: Passiman

ball choice wanted: Timer ball
ability: either
Pokemon wanted Oranguru

2. offering ball: Lure Ball
ability: torrent
Pokemon offering: Totodile

ball choice wanted: Friend Ball
ability: contrary
Pokemon wanted: Fomantis

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

1. offering ball: Timer ball
ability: receiver
Pokemon offering: Passiman

ball choice wanted: Timer ball
ability: either
Pokemon wanted Oranguru

2. offering ball: Lure Ball
ability: torrent
Pokemon offering: Totodile

ball choice wanted: Friend Ball
ability: contrary
Pokemon wanted: Fomantis

accepted the lure ball for totodile makes up for the non ha I guess since you can't access it until bank is out. I normally take hidden ability for hidden ability but this case I can make a acception because of bank. The oranguru is a fair deal :3 I will start on the request as soon as I can for the two ball choices :3

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
accepted the lure ball for totodile makes up for the non ha I guess since you can't access it until bank is out. I normally take hidden ability for hidden ability but this case I can make a acception because of bank. The oranguru is a fair deal :3 I will start on the request as soon as I can for the two ball choices :3

Thank you! I normally would have offered an HA for HA myself, always like to have an even trade for both parties but I thought I offer seeing as it was one you were looking for. Bank is truly a bane lol I have so many pokemon I could be offering if it was available. Would you like me to add an item to the totodile to even it out more?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thank you! I normally would have offered an HA for HA myself, always like to have an even trade for both parties but I thought I offer seeing as it was one you were looking for. Bank is truly a bane lol I have so many pokemon I could be offering if it was available. Would you like me to add an item to the totodile to even it out more?

yeah I know what you mean XD I will be having alot more to offer as well when bank is out and fully have more egg moves on the new pokes :3 if you like to add a item on it its up to you which you don't have too ;) but yw

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
yeah I know what you mean XD I will be having alot more to offer as well when bank is out and fully have more egg moves on the new pokes :3 if you like to add a item on it its up to you which you don't have too ;) but yw

Ah egg moves something to both hate and love, good news is I forgot to add that the totodile has egg moves!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ah egg moves something to both hate and love, good news is I forgot to add that the totodile has egg moves!

my fomantis has two egg moves on it as well ^_^ I been trading off breedjects atm so once I am done I will start on the two requests and I will message you when ready :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alot more new additions since the last post about my update:

New:
Heavy Ball HA Geodude
Moon ball,Premier and Love Ball mimiyuki
Premier ball beldum
Premier ball pikipek
Love Ball,Premier ball HA Vulpix
Minors cores i different colors with some have hp spreads
moon ball cubone
dive ball HA mareanie
Beast ball HA Alolan Sandshrew
Friend ball wingull
friend ball snivy

Getting ready to add when traded:

Timer Ball Passiman
Lure Ball totodile
Friend Ball chikorita

I will be adding more pokemon soon when I get it and I will be adding each generation chart one by one which I will label bank transfer so if it has that please don't request until bank is fully out for sun and moon thanks :3

Last edited:

dstenshi

Shokotan
Hello xD your Private Message Box is full xD

I don't know any of my IV's as I just beat the elite four. but I do have some special balled pokemon, would I just be able to donate them for credits?

I have Friendball Stufful with thunderpunch, ice punch, wide guard,a nd stomping tantrum.

Love ball cutiefly with bestow, speedswap, baton pass and moonblast

Moonball HA Evee with stored power wish yawn and curse

Beast Ball HA Eevee Beast Ball Drampa Beast Ball Jangmo-O Beastball Riolu with Circle throw endure bulletpunch and crunch

Moonball Mimikyuu with Destinybond and curse

Moonball HA Rockruff with fire fang, thunder fang, suckerpunch, and thrash

Friendball Bounsweet with play rough and Synthesis

Moonball Cubone

Moonball Dewpider with Power Split Aurora Beam, Stockpile and Spitup

and Loveball HA Fomantis with Fury Cutter, Giga Drain, Leafstorm and Aromatherapy

Maybe something is worth a credit xD let me know, and sorry for the longwinded message ;P Hope all stays well :)