• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello xD your Private Message Box is full xD

I don't know any of my IV's as I just beat the elite four. but I do have some special balled pokemon, would I just be able to donate them for credits?

I have Friendball Stufful with thunderpunch, ice punch, wide guard,a nd stomping tantrum.

Love ball cutiefly with bestow, speedswap, baton pass and moonblast

Moonball HA Evee with stored power wish yawn and curse

Beast Ball HA Eevee Beast Ball Drampa Beast Ball Jangmo-O Beastball Riolu with Circle throw endure bulletpunch and crunch

Moonball Mimikyuu with Destinybond and curse

Moonball HA Rockruff with fire fang, thunder fang, suckerpunch, and thrash

Friendball Bounsweet with play rough and Synthesis

Moonball Cubone

Moonball Dewpider with Power Split Aurora Beam, Stockpile and Spitup

and Loveball HA Fomantis with Fury Cutter, Giga Drain, Leafstorm and Aromatherapy

Maybe something is worth a credit xD let me know, and sorry for the longwinded message ;P Hope all stays well :)

hey there you have to get it from battle tree for the iv checker :3 you have to hatch 20 eggs before he talks to you its north of poni island :3

anyway I can take the following I need/want for credits:

moon ball and Beast ball HA eevee
love ball cutiefly
Beast Ball Drampa
Beast Ball Riolu
Moon ball HA Rockruff
Friend Ball bounsweet
Love Ball Fomatis
Moon ball dewpider

I already have moon ball cubone, and moon ball mimiyuki which I don't think friend ball fits stufful well either form as well as beast ball jangmo-o but I might ask for the later on when i have alot of stuff that I want. I will get some random stuff to trade with and I will add credits for you when they are traded to me...

Connor™

Showstopper
Hi! Would you be willing to accept BP items as a trade for an Alolan Meowth? Unwilling to really offer specific things since it really comes down to your needs.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi! Would you be willing to accept BP items as a trade for an Alolan Meowth? Unwilling to really offer specific things since it really comes down to your needs.

I normally don't but since bank isn't out to give me points and I don't really feel like going through battle tree or battle royal right now. I can accept depending on what the item is because some are like only 16 bp and others are higher, which depends how much your asking for the alolan meowth like iv spreads and etc?

dstenshi

Shokotan
IGN: Sylph
FC: 0490-4480-4325

I am assuming you would still like them without the IV's? cause I don't know them still xD and I am sure I don't have a way to breed them in yet, until I get a nice ditto maybe. If yes, I'll be inside the Plaza to trade after i breed the rockruff and dewpider, the other ones I ahve ready, and the riolu will take awhile as I ahve to evolve it first xD so for now all but the riolu in maybe 5-10 mins?

Connor™

Showstopper
I'm happy to trade anywhere up to 64 BP worth for a 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Timid Pickup Alolan Meowth (with the egg moves you listed), obviously items of your choice. I also have things like PP Maxes hanging around doing nothing which I'm willing to throw one of in.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
IGN: Sylph
FC: 0490-4480-4325

I am assuming you would still like them without the IV's? cause I don't know them still xD and I am sure I don't have a way to breed them in yet, until I get a nice ditto maybe. If yes, I'll be inside the Plaza to trade after i breed the rockruff and dewpider, the other ones I ahve ready, and the riolu will take awhile as I ahve to evolve it first xD so for now all but the riolu in maybe 5-10 mins?

ivs don't matter right now I mostly interested in the ball choices :3 I can just fix that with breeding them with my 6iv japanese ditto :3 I got 9 random pokes to trade for it so once we trade I will add the credits for you and when you need soemthing I can breed something for you ^_^ thank you for donating I appreciate it ;) which I was afk for quite some time because I had company.

I'm happy to trade anywhere up to 64 BP worth for a 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Timid Pickup Alolan Meowth (with the egg moves you listed), obviously items of your choice. I also have things like PP Maxes hanging around doing nothing which I'm willing to throw one of in.

If you get me a absolite for the breed I can do that for you then :3 and if you like to if you want throw in the pp max that is fine but don't have too...I feel generous during the holidays XD

dstenshi

Shokotan
hey there you have to get it from battle tree for the iv checker :3 you have to hatch 20 eggs before he talks to you its north of poni island :3

anyway I can take the following I need/want for credits:

moon ball and Beast ball HA eevee
love ball cutiefly
Beast Ball Drampa
Beast Ball Riolu
Moon ball HA Rockruff
Friend Ball bounsweet
Love Ball Fomatis
Moon ball dewpider

I already have moon ball cubone, and moon ball mimiyuki which I don't think friend ball fits stufful well either form as well as beast ball jangmo-o but I might ask for the later on when i have alot of stuff that I want. I will get some random stuff to trade with and I will add credits for you when they are traded to me...

since we last spoke, I got a level ball cyndaquil and a level ball sandyghast. Also have a heavyball HA sandshrew, but for some reason having issues with luck getting the HA bred out xD and theya re all female without the HA xD so trying for that now, but otherwise have everything i mentioned before except the riolu ready whenever you are :) also let me know if the 3 new pokemon interest you

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
since we last spoke, I got a level ball cyndaquil and a level ball sandyghast. Also have a heavyball HA sandshrew, but for some reason having issues with luck getting the HA bred out xD and theya re all female without the HA xD so trying for that now, but otherwise have everything i mentioned before except the riolu ready whenever you are :) also let me know if the 3 new pokemon interest you

wow lol you must be getting trades XD anyway I can take a heavy ball sandshrew at least not really looking for the other two with those ball choices atm but maybe in the future. I can catch something quick for the sandshrew which ha doesn't matter since I have its hidden ability to pass over to the heavy ball. Give me about 10 to 15 minutes though to trade something came up I will message you in vms when ready...

dstenshi

Shokotan
wow lol you must be getting trades XD anyway I can take a heavy ball sandshrew at least not really looking for the other two with those ball choices atm but maybe in the future. I can catch something quick for the sandshrew which ha doesn't matter since I have its hidden ability to pass over to the heavy ball. Give me about 10 to 15 minutes though to trade something came up I will message you in vms when ready...

oo xD i like the brown tones with the sandyghast, and the dark top light brown bottom for typhlosion fit the level ball nicely xD but ofc who cares what I like ;P just finally bred out another slushrush.

wait... Males can pass HA even when not breeding with Ditto now???

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oo xD i like the brown tones with the sandyghast, and the dark top light brown bottom for typhlosion fit the level ball nicely xD but ofc who cares what I like ;P just finally bred out another slushrush.

wait... Males can pass HA even when not breeding with Ditto now???

I get you though XD anyway no the female pass down the ha you have to breed with a ditto to get the male to pass down ha to the female breed of choice which the female can pass down the ha while the male has a 50% chance to pass down its ball now if its the same species of course. I will be ready in a few minutes...

dstenshi

Shokotan
I get you though XD anyway no the female pass down the ha you have to breed with a ditto to get the male to pass down ha to the female breed of choice which the female can pass down the ha while the male has a 50% chance to pass down its ball now if its the same species of course. I will be ready in a few minutes...

ooooo, so the HA regular and the male in the ball you want = 50% chance of either ball, and regular HA chances, sounds like a pain xD so i'll just get you the HA in the ball already xD in the plaza and ready when you are

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ooooo, so the HA regular and the male in the ball you want = 50% chance of either ball, and regular HA chances, sounds like a pain xD so i'll just get you the HA in the ball already xD in the plaza and ready when you are

if you breed with the same species you have a 50% chance you can get the males ball choice so you can now pass down hidden ability apricorn ball pokes now however the female has to have the ha still :3 anyway its fine I take either one you got will be in the plaza in a few minutes got to still catch a random poke.

dstenshi

Shokotan
if you breed with the same species you have a 50% chance you can get the males ball choice so you can now pass down hidden ability apricorn ball pokes now however the female has to have the ha still :3 anyway its fine I take either one you got will be in the plaza in a few minutes got to still catch a random poke.

make sure it is a random shiny legendary poke... xD :p I'll see you there whenever xD I read a chapter and then recheck serebii so it's all good :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
make sure it is a random shiny legendary poke... xD :p I'll see you there whenever xD I read a chapter and then recheck serebii so it's all good :)

alrighty thanks for the trade hope to see you again to use your credits which are added :3

more updates to add to my charts:

timer ball passiman so I can breed it to its competitive spread
lure ball totodile
moon ball eevee
beast ball eevee
heavy ball HA sandshrew
moon ball dewpider
beast ball drampa
love ball cutiefly
friend ball bounsweet
moon ball rockruff
love ball ha fomanits

eldiablo

Offered Pokémon: hakamo-0 untrained
Level:44
Nature:impish
Ball:ultra ball
Egg moves:none
Ivs:31/31/31/30/xx/31
Ability: bulletproof
In game name:ishaan
Fc:0404 6913 2200

Pokémon wanted:rowlet
Ability:preferably ha
Ball:net ball(not necessary)
Ivs 5 or more speed is necessary
Egg moves not necessary
Nature: modest or adamant

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Offered Pokémon: hakamo-0 untrained
Level:44
Nature:impish
Ball:ultra ball
Egg moves:none
Ivs:31/31/31/30/xx/31
Ability: bulletproof
In game name:ishaan
Fc:0404 6913 2200

Pokémon wanted:rowlet
Ability:preferably ha
Ball:net ball(not necessary)
Ivs 5 or more speed is necessary
Egg moves not necessary
Nature: modest or adamant

denied I already have a jangmo-o in ultra ball already from my play through which as well what you request is impossible do to you can't get ha rowlet its not released plus it only comes in standard pokeball do to it was only released as the games starter. I also don't do female breeds on 12.5% ratio unless what is offered has the same.

Update:

I forgot to add I got net ball dhelmise thanks to zold

Last edited:

eldiablo

denied I already have a jangmo-o in ultra ball already from my play through which as well what you request is impossible do to you can't get ha rowlet its not released plus it only comes in standard pokeball do to it was only released as the games starter. I also don't do female breeds on 12.5% ratio unless what is offered has the same.

Update:

I forgot to add I got net ball dhelmise thanks to zold

okay so is how about a 41v modest grubbin in a fast ball for a standard ability pokeball 4 or more iv rowlet

eldiablo

i also have a bottle cap which i am willing to trade for a 6iv starter , foreign ditto or meraenie any one is fine

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay so is how about a 41v modest grubbin in a fast ball for a standard ability pokeball 4 or more iv rowlet

if you give me a random nature fast ball grubbin at lv.1 and I give you a rowlet male at lv. 1 random nature I can do it. I am guessing you just need it for your dex...

edit:

also if you had a golden bottle cap then yeah I can do a 6iv but if your asking for a 6iv you would have to do at least 5 bottle caps since there not as rare as golden bottle caps...

Last edited:

eldiablo

if you give me a random nature fast ball grubbin at lv.1 and I give you a rowlet male at lv. 1 random nature I can do it. I am guessing you just need it for your dex...

edit:

also if you had a golden bottle cap then yeah I can do a 6iv but if your asking for a 6iv you would have to do at least 5 bottle caps since there not as rare as golden bottle caps...

no i need the rowlet for competitive battles i've already completed the dex

i also have a level 1 4iv female beast ball bagon which is adamant and has rock head ability which is japanese and has the egg moves dragon pulse, dragon dance,thrash , hydro pump