• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
no i need the rowlet for competitive battles i've already completed the dex

i also have a level 1 4iv female beast ball bagon which is adamant and has rock head ability which is japanese and has the egg moves dragon pulse, dragon dance,thrash , hydro pump

alright then I can just breed a careful 4iv male rowlet overgrow for the beast ball bagon since its 4iv unless you can breed me a 5iv correct spread or 6iv.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay but private message when done

what spread are you gunna be doing 4iv,5iv correct spread or 6iv. I want to know to make it a fair trade for the beast ball bagon :3

eldiablo

what spread are you gunna be doing 4iv,5iv correct spread or 6iv. I want to know to make it a fair trade for the beast ball bagon :3

I am looking for the spread in speed attack special attack and special defence
The bacon has perfect ivs in hp defence special defence and speed
My fc is 0404 6913 2200 and time zone is GMT +5:30

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am looking for the spread in speed attack special attack and special defence
The bacon has perfect ivs in hp defence special defence and speed
My fc is 0404 6913 2200 and time zone is GMT +5:30

very well I will start the breeding after I finish up a few requests on the side I promised...

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
offering ball: Luxury
ability: Receiver
Pokemon offering: Passimian

ball choice wanted: Timer/Poké (Either will do)
ability: Telepathy
Pokemon wanted: Oranguru

Side note: I can't breed for IVs yet, so I don't expect IV bred Pokémon in exchange.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
offering ball: Luxury
ability: Receiver
Pokemon offering: Passimian

ball choice wanted: Timer/Poké (Either will do)
ability: Telepathy
Pokemon wanted: Oranguru

Side note: I can't breed for IVs yet, so I don't expect IV bred Pokémon in exchange.

that is fine you used the correct form for non iv pokes so you all good accepted I will get on to your oranguru as soon as I can....

another update

I can now breed fast ball cyndaquils :3
love ball stufful
lure ball dhelmise
love ball bounsweet
heavy ball and repeat ball turtonator
level ball rockruff
love ball morelull
luxury ball passimain

will be added to the charts :3

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Shop Update:

I have a few more things to add to my list since my last post:

love ball Jagmo-o
HA Overcoat is now accessible
Level Ball Morelull which I have its ha on it
HA Pickup Pikipek is now available to breed for Sheer force Toucannon
Beast Ball Bagon with 4 egg moves
friend ball ha unaware 4 egg moves Pyukumuku
beast ball riolu naive nature with 4 egg moves
moon ball honedge
moon ball vulpix
HA Rockruff available to breed now
HA Comfey available to breed now

I will be working more on getting more apricorns and as well as HA to breed for more buisness and my kanto chart is almost done which I list what is coming from bank so no one gets confused on what I list is available atm in sun and moon keep in mind though some egg moves can not be obtained until bank is out and I don't do illegal breeds at all. Once bank is out I will be willing to breed 3 pokemon in my oras since you can't get regular Marowak,regular Exeggutor and Raichu in Alola Region. I can breed it in oras and trade on oras to you so you can ev train or level up whatever you want with it :3

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Hey there! :)

Application Form:

Username: Erron Black
IGN: Zac
WFC: 3325-6380-7279
Pokemon Requested: Jangmo-o
Nature: Adamant
Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Bulletproof
Egg moves: ---
Ball: Love Ball
Nickname?(Y/N): N
if so what name?:

Offering: Drampa
Nature: Modest
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Sap Sipper
Egg moves: Hurricane
Ball: Level Ball

Bank ball/HA choice form:

offering ball: Beast Ball
ability: Water Bubble
Pokemon offering: Dewpider

ball choice wanted: Level Ball
ability: Effect Spore
Pokemon wanted: Morelull

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey there! :)

Application Form:

Pokemon Requested: Jangmo-o
Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Bulletproof
Egg moves: ---
Ball: Love Ball
if so what name?:

Offering: Drampa
Nature: Modest
Ability: Sap Sipper
Egg moves: Hurricane

Also if it's okay, I'd also like to do this trade if you're interested! I noticed you do have a Litten up, but mine does have 4 egg moves, and to make it a little fairer, I'll go 6IV for a 5IV?

Application Form:

Pokemon Requested: Morelull
Nature: Calm
Ability: Effect Spore
Egg moves: Leech Seed
if so what name?:

Offering: Litten
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Blaze
Egg moves: Fake Out, Crunch, Revenge, Body Slam
Ball: Poke Ball

I can do the first one above is fine which normally I don't do two requests at a time but I can do it but sadly I put no egg moves on litten because it normally doesn't need any of the egg moves listed competitively :/ i mean if I really wanted the egg moves I do have the pokes to put it on there :p is there anything else that can be offered for the morelull? that I might not have or need? sorry to be picky just I don't need another litten >.<

also a small update:

I actually starting to work on hidden power pokemon now but I will not take requests for hidden powers unless they are listed on my charts though...I will have hp ground cutieflys soon :3 also there was a error on my chart didn't realize it but I didn't realize I put another illegal post bank move on dewpider in my charts which power splits not available yet to breed on it. I got it from a trade from someone and didn't think about it after I saw a post in zold's shop. I will be being more careful now with checking requesting and offering egg moves before bank hits.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on serebii :3 If any request or offers are posted i will be not doing them until after christmas and bank is around the corner so I will be trying to get done the charts for each region so its a better understanding what I have that can be transferred from oras to sun and moon and on top of it what is available in the game itself.

Kanto charts are done you may request only pokemon that doesn't have the Pokemon bank on it until bank is out. I will take it off the charts when bank drops I can do everything on the charts which I am starting to do hidden powers for sure now but don't request them please unless I have them on my charts atm. I want to have charts that have all competitive spread aspects that I have done or will be doing if I haven't to be more accurate of what I can do which once I can fix up my reporter for bw version for rngs I can transfer over pokemon to breed with to do hidden powers alot faster when bank drops.

new added/will be added to the list:
HA Sniper Repeat Ball Spearow
HP Ground Spread cutieflys
fast ball pichu(pending)
Moon Ball Sensu Style Oricorio( pending)
Moon Ball Indigo Minior (pending)
Love Ball HA Eevee (pending)
Friend Ball HA Eevee (pending)
heavy ball HA Eevee (pending)

Last edited:

SoNkei

Hello I can give you friend ball modest pichu and dive ball hydration winging for the desiderate a fomantis.interested?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello I can give you friend ball modest pichu and dive ball hydration winging for the desiderate a fomantis.interested?

not interested in the dive ball wingull since I already have one :/ and friend ball pichu I do not have a desire for it really tbh because it doesn't match the colors of either the shiny or regular colors but since its christmas I can give you a normal ability one friend ball fomantis for the pichu if you want and for future reference please fill out the ball requesting form to show more depth what you want and is offering. I try to keep everything organized so I know what people want in there requests.

also another update:

beast ball psyduck
beast ball poliwag

are now available to breed :3

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
offering Pokemon: Petilil
Ball choice: Friend ball
Ivs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Ability: Chlorophill/Own Tempo

It also for a few egg moves and timed nature :
Ingrain/Sweet scent/Grass Whistle

Saw you wanted a Petilil, thought you might be interested in this.

Would you also want a Love ball HA Eevee? Saw that you didn't have one yet, or you maybe do but didn't edit it in.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
offering Pokemon: Petilil
Ball choice: Friend ball
Ivs: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
Ability: Chlorophill/Own Tempo

It also for a few egg moves and timed nature :
Ingrain/Sweet scent/Grass Whistle

Saw you wanted a Petilil, thought you might be interested in this.

Would you also want a Love ball HA Eevee? Saw that you didn't have one yet, or you maybe do but didn't edit it in.

sure I can take a petlil thanks :3 which you just want to donate it? or you want a breed of choice for it because you used the donating form so I thought you just donating it for credit for a breed for later :3 which I have a trade pending for a ha love ball eevee that is why I haven't added it thanks for the offer though ^_^

Some more adding to the charts:
level ball sap sipper drampa modest 5iv can be breed now :3
beast ball dewpider
love ball,heavy,and friend ball ha eevee
moon ball sensu style oricorio
moon ball for indigo minor

Last edited:

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
sure I can take a petlil thanks :3 which you just want to donate it? or you want a breed of choice for it because you used the donating form so I thought you just donating it for credit for a breed for later :3 which I have a trade pending for a ha love ball eevee that is why I haven't added it thanks for the offer though ^_^

Some more adding to the charts:
level ball sap sipper drampa modest 5iv can be breed now :3
beast ball dewpider
love ball,heavy,and friend ball ha eevee
moon ball sensu style oricorio
moon ball for indigo minor

I was perhaps being quite unclear, my bad (,,•́.•̀,,)

It is meant as donation ~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I was perhaps being quite unclear, my bad (,,•́.•̀,,)

It is meant as donation ~

oh there was no unclear I just wanted to make sure I had people use the wrong from before in the 6th gen section so just double checking ^_^ I can trade sometime tommorow after work if you are around late 10 pm eastern if not it be on Wednesday then ^_^ also you do get credit for helping my shop out still so you will get 1 credit for a free breed of your choice later on and you can use it whenever you want :3

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
oh there was no unclear I just wanted to make sure I had people use the wrong from before in the 6th gen section so just double checking ^_^ I can trade sometime tommorow after work if you are around late 10 pm eastern if not it be on Wednesday then ^_^ also you do get credit for helping my shop out still so you will get 1 credit for a free breed of your choice later on and you can use it whenever you want :3

Glad I was clear ~ Alright I will try to be on and not fall asleep c:

Username: Charizard_Rulez84
IGN: Vegeta
WFC: 1848 2888 8103
Pokemon Requested: Mareanie
Nature: bold or relaxed
Ivs: -ATK prefer but any really
Ability: HA
Egg moves: the 4 egg moves it can learn
Ball: dive
Nickname?(Y/N): No
if so what name?: