• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Now that I actually remembered to subscribe to your thread, I do have a request. xD I hope this is alright. lol (Do note that whatever I'm offering is still in the works at the moment. Shouldn't hopefully take me long, though.)

---

Username: SilverLanayru
IGN: Lanayru
WFC: 1977-0801-2134
Pokemon Requested: Solosis
Nature: Quiet
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/x or 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg moves: Doesn't matter.
Ball: Moon Ball
Nickname?(Y/N): No nickname.
if so what name?: N/A

Offering: Chinchou
Nature: Calm
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg moves: Soak, Water Pulse
Ball: Beast Ball

Edit: If Quiet + the IV spread isn't possible at this time, I'm also fine with a Bold/Modest one with 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Now that I actually remembered to subscribe to your thread, I do have a request. xD I hope this is alright. lol (Do note that whatever I'm offering is still in the works at the moment. Shouldn't hopefully take me long, though.)

---

Username: SilverLanayru
IGN: Lanayru
WFC: 1977-0801-2134
Pokemon Requested: Solosis
Nature: Quiet
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/x or 31/x/31/31/31/0
Ability: Magic Guard
Egg moves: Doesn't matter.
Ball: Moon Ball
Nickname?(Y/N): No nickname.

Offering: Chinchou
Nature: Calm
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg moves: Soak, Water Pulse
Ball: Beast Ball

Edit: If Quiet + the IV spread isn't possible at this time, I'm also fine with a Bold/Modest one with 31/x/31/31/31/31.

no worries I can do it for you silver for no extra charge for the 0 iv since your in my guild and if I am having a hard time getting the 0 iv on speed I just go with bold/modest then ^_^ I don't have a 0 iv ditty yet so it be like trial and error XD accepted

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
no worries I can do it for you silver for no extra charge for the 0 iv since your in my guild and if I am having a hard time getting the 0 iv on speed I just go with bold/modest then ^_^ I don't have a 0 iv ditty yet so it be like trial and error XD accepted
Awesome, thanks! :3 And yeah, don't stress out too much if the 0 Speed IV doesn't come up, haha. I'm not in any rush. ^^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Awesome, thanks! :3 And yeah, don't stress out too much if the 0 Speed IV doesn't come up, haha. I'm not in any rush. ^^

yw and yeah I didn't breed quiet yet so got to start from scratch which I have bold ready to go though but I will keep in contact on discord :3

update status:
also trying to get at least all the cards done for all what I can breed atm what is available atm pre bank with unova and kalos region. I then will add the other cards when finished for everyone to see what will be coming available when bank is out finally...time is ticking and becoming more excited XD

AlfieOhAlfie

Hello! Before I place an order, may I ask what colour your beast ball and moon ball Minior are in? I know you've writen it down but it's still not entirely clear to me :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello! Before I place an order, may I ask what colour your beast ball and moon ball Minior are in? I know you've writen it down but it's still not entirely clear to me :)

its fine I get what you mean which I need to figure out a better way to show ball choices they are but anyway all the ball choices matches the core color they are so it would be the darker shade blue indigo is in beast ball and the moon ball is also indigo, I just picked the moon ball one up not to long ago in a trade ^_^ i hope that is what you wanted and helps you out ;)

also some new pokemon to add to the charts and generation list:

level ball ha alolan cubone
quick ball shinx (yay! don't have to transfer one know but will transfer for ha guts when bank is out)
dusk ball dhelmise
moon ball solosis can be request with trick room spread quiet nature 31/x/31/31/31/0 now without extra charge since I got it ready to breed for requests
beast ball grimer (got randomly in wonder trade doesn't match color but good for collections)
fast ball carvanha
beast ball trapinch (doesn't match color but good for collection)
ultra ball mimiyuki
ultra ball sandygast
luxury ball togedemaru
love ball salandit

all charts for what I have avaiable in ball choices and how I will or have breed are updated as chart cards which I will add more the full region later when finished with alll the other cards I have available when bank is updated to let me transfer all them over for trades.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright so I got a few more stuff to add to my charts ^_^

lure ball lapras a few more egg moves on it so I can pass it down with freeze dry from my dive ball lapras
level ball eevee

I am working on getting more stuff in a pm so hopefully it comes through ^_^ still not to far from the end of the month and no update about bank releasing yet :/ I am really anxious to offer more hg ss apricorn mons,safari ball, and dream ball mons for everyone ^_^

Last edited:

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Offering Ball: Lure
Ability: Water Bubble
Pokemon offering: Dewpider
Egg Moves: Aurora Beam, Stockpile, & Spit Up

Ball Choice Wanted: Lure
Ability: Steel Worker
Pokemon Wanted: Dhelmise

If you accept, but prefer male, let me know. Also, let me know if you have a preferred nature.

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

its fine I get what you mean which I need to figure out a better way to show ball choices they are but anyway all the ball choices matches the core color they are so it would be the darker shade blue indigo is in beast ball and the moon ball is also indigo, I just picked the moon ball one up not to long ago in a trade ^_^ i hope that is what you wanted and helps you out ;)

Sorry for late reply, thanks for clearing it up ^^

Unfortunately I have all those colours already but I found something else that interested me!

So:

offering ball: Fast Ball + Friend Ball
ability: Shields Down
Pokemon offering: Minior (Orange), Minior (Green)

ball choice wanted:Beast Ball
ability: Power of Alchemy and Slush Rush
Pokemon wanted: Grimer and Sandshrew

Will this work? :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Offering Ball: Lure
Ability: Water Bubble
Pokemon offering: Dewpider
Egg Moves: Aurora Beam, Stockpile, & Spit Up

Ball Choice Wanted: Lure
Ability: Steel Worker
Pokemon Wanted: Dhelmise

If you accept, but prefer male, let me know. Also, let me know if you have a preferred nature.

sure accepted I can take either male or female if you can make it adamant nature that would be great and extra great would be 5ivs for a 5iv but if you can't I understand. I can just take a adamant one with the egg moves ^_^ just let me know and I get started on it soon as I can get to just got back being out with my boyfriend last night.

Sorry for late reply, thanks for clearing it up ^^

Unfortunately I have all those colours already but I found something else that interested me!

So:

offering ball: Fast Ball + Friend Ball
ability: Shields Down
Pokemon offering: Minior (Orange), Minior (Green)

ball choice wanted:Beast Ball
ability: Power of Alchemy and Slush Rush
Pokemon wanted: Grimer and Sandshrew

Will this work? :)

its alright and its no problem ^_^ I can take the fast ball minor for either of the two which I already have a friend ball pending with zold sadly but I can take a look at your list of what other stuff to offer for the other one? is that alright with you?

AlfieOhAlfie

its alright and its no problem ^_^ I can take the fast ball minor for either of the two which I already have a friend ball pending with zold sadly but I can take a look at your list of what other stuff to offer for the other one? is that alright with you?

Alright! No problem! I think I have plenty of which you might be interested in. Continuing with Minior: I have yellow in level ball, and red in love ball! :)

Or you can take a look at the list here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jVfPk4kN2BBvqi3Thl8jQLrvCD6Ruxqnvw7i4SluG5w/edit#gid=0

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Last edited:

Aquana1337

Hello FairyWitch,

I'm interested in this Bank Balls:

moon ball carvahna
friend ball grubbin
Friend ball cottonee
moon ball solsis
love ball Venipede
level ball lillipup ha
heavy ball klink
fast ball carvanha

I Offering:

beast ball comfey
beast ball crabrawler
fast ball emolga
moon ball gible
heavy ball minor blue
moon ball feebas
fast ball Jangmo-o
heavy ball tepig

i have some of then on hand with HA, i hope its okay for u :)

Greetings Aquana ~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Works for me! I'll breed them right away and I'll have them done by tonight!

alright I added you to the list tiny bit behind on request since I have been busy with work and all so once I get the people done ahead of you I can do it ^_^

Hello FairyWitch,

I'm interested in this Bank Balls:

moon ball carvahna
friend ball grubbin
Friend ball cottonee
moon ball solsis
love ball Venipede
level ball lillipup ha
heavy ball klink
fast ball carvanha

I Offering:

beast ball comfey
beast ball crabrawler
fast ball emolga
moon ball gible
heavy ball minor blue
moon ball feebas
fast ball Jangmo-o
heavy ball tepig

i have some of then on hand with HA, i hope its okay for u :)

Greetings Aquana ~

if you want to add the ha you do have that would be great ^_^ accepted

all orders should be done sometime this week probably not till tuesday since I have been at work so tiny bit behind atm...

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
Hey! It has been awhile since we traded! Enjoying the new collecting?

I figured I would post here rather than go through the VMs. XD

Offering:
Moon Minior Purple
Beast Horsea
Beast Solosis
Beast Tepig

Interested in:
Friend Grubbin
Fast Turtonator
Love Komala
Love Bounsweet

I wasn't sure if you were looking for specifics when you inquired about those four. I already have them ready though. So if you want specifics, I'll go back and re-breed them. ^-^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey! It has been awhile since we traded! Enjoying the new collecting?

I figured I would post here rather than go through the VMs. XD

Offering:
Moon Minior Purple
Beast Horsea
Beast Solosis
Beast Tepig

Interested in:
Friend Grubbin
Fast Turtonator
Love Komala
Love Bounsweet

I wasn't sure if you were looking for specifics when you inquired about those four. I already have them ready though. So if you want specifics, I'll go back and re-breed them. ^-^

yeah having fun with the new beeeding mechanics actually with the apricorn balls XD and thanks that is a great because its easier me to mange in the shop then going through vms and pms...anyway I can take those fuor I asked in the vms for those four I am a bit behind on my breeding so I will message you when there done ^_^ so far those were the four that I was intreasted in atm but once you start breeding if you do it be great I can breed ivs,hps,and egg moves for things ^_^ not sure how far you are in your game thats why I said :paccepted

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so this is a major update :D

bank is finally released so now you may request anything on my charts in the bank section if not finished for charts of how I will or have breed them but I am almost finished with sinnoh version for the remake of my charts.

I got a few more stuff to update as well I got in a trade today

friend ball green core minior
fast ball orange core minior
lure ball dewpider

more to come to the update....

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Username: e6life
IGN: Alex
WFC: ? (What is this?)
Pokemon Requested: Buneary
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Klutz (or Limber, if willing to breed more)
Egg moves: None necessary
Ball: Love
Nickname?(Y/N): N (I think)

Offering: Bronzor
Nature: Sassy
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Ability: Levitate
Egg moves: N/A
Ball: Heavy

Side Note: I'm currently breeding these for a friend, so I figured I'd offer. Honestly, I don't really require Buneary to be anything but male and in a Love Ball, but if you're willing to breed, I'll happily accept whatever (assuming you'll accept the trade).

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: e6life
IGN: Alex
WFC: ? (What is this?)
Pokemon Requested: Buneary
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Klutz (or Limber, if willing to breed more)
Egg moves: None necessary
Ball: Love
Nickname?(Y/N): N (I think)

Offering: Bronzor
Nature: Sassy
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Ability: Levitate
Egg moves: N/A
Ball: Heavy

Side Note: I'm currently breeding these for a friend, so I figured I'd offer. Honestly, I don't really require Buneary to be anything but male and in a Love Ball, but if you're willing to breed, I'll happily accept whatever (assuming you'll accept the trade).

yeah i can do it which it shouldn't be much trouble which I already have egg moves on one of the buneary so it will be passed down anyway XD and I can do the hidden ability too which is better for singles ^_^ order and offer accepted

also sinnoh chart is being updated on the front for the full chart :3

Last edited: