• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
update:

alrighty I will be open back up for requests again which I still need to add the following to my charts

level ball mankey
heavy ball scyther
timer ball jangmo-o
timer ball beldum

once I get more trades to come I will be adding more stuff to the charts which I will add to the front I am looking for evolites for lower tier battling so if you offer one of them I will agree to do one breed for them :) I was busy trying to get a team up for the upcoming online tournament as well thats why it took forever >.>

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm pretty sure I'm ready for my trade if you are. Tomorrow anytime.

sure I can trade tommorow woke up sick today so that why I wasn't on today had to call of from work....I will look for you with the green light and vice versa ^_^

poochiena

tiny dog
Hii! I'm interested in a breed, hopefully I filled the form correctly... :'3c

Username: poochiena
IGN: tiaa
WFC: 1994-1569-4544 (this is the friend code, I suppose...?)

Pokemon Requested: Togedemaru
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg moves: Encore/Fake Out/Wish
Ball: Heavy
Nickname?(Y/N): Y
if so what name?: Maru

Offering: 3 Regular Bottle Cap

thank you! - cheers

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ok, I'm available after 3 on eastern standard us.

alrighty sounds good just leave me a message on my vms if you see my green light on I will be on around that time since eastern is my timezone speaking of which it is pass 3pm now LOL

Hii! I'm interested in a breed, hopefully I filled the form correctly... :'3c

Username: poochiena
IGN: tiaa
WFC: 1994-1569-4544 (this is the friend code, I suppose...?)

Pokemon Requested: Togedemaru
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg moves: Encore/Fake Out/Wish
Ball: Heavy
Nickname?(Y/N): Y
if so what name?: Maru

Offering: 3 Regular Bottle Cap

thank you! - cheers

sure thing and yes you did everything correctly which also yes wfc means wifi friend code ^_^ order and offer accepted

I am working on Yachu's requests right now and trying to finish it up tonight hopefully which plan on getting these three requests out of the way by the end of this next week that is my goal ^_^

will be adding the charts later:
moon ball salandit
moon ball morelull

Last edited:

poochiena

tiny dog
sure thing and yes you did everything correctly which also yes wfc means wifi friend code ^_^ order and offer accepted

I am working on Yachu's requests right now and trying to finish it up tonight hopefully which plan on getting these three requests out of the way by the end of this next week that is my goal ^_^

Thank you very much!! Good luck on the breeds and take your time ♥
just to be sure, your breeds are 100% legal which means I'm safe to use it on official tournaments, right? tkns!

- cheers

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thank you very much!! Good luck on the breeds and take your time ♥
just to be sure, your breeds are 100% legal which means I'm safe to use it on official tournaments, right? tkns!

- cheers

you welcome and oh yeah all my breeds are legal i don't offer or take hacked mons so your very good to go ^_^ I breed on my alpha sapphire and moon versions ^_^

poochiena

tiny dog
you welcome and oh yeah all my breeds are legal i don't offer or take hacked mons so your very good to go ^_^ I breed on my alpha sapphire and moon versions ^_^

that's great!! just wanted to be sure, thank you~ ♥

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Good morning, I am back for more! Here is what I propose:
Username: Bubbles
IGN: Bubbles
WFC: 4270 3860 6945
Pokemon Requested: Torchic
Nature: -
Ability: HA Speed Boost
Egg moves: -
Ball: Dream
Nickname?(Y/N):
if so what name?:

Offering: Gligar
Nature: Careful
Ability: HA Immunity
Egg moves: Feint, Cross Poison, Agility, Baton Pass

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Good morning, I am back for more! Here is what I propose:
Username: Bubbles
IGN: Bubbles
WFC: 4270 3860 6945
Pokemon Requested: Torchic
Nature: -
Ability: HA Speed Boost
Nickname?(Y/N):
if so what name?:

Offering: Gligar
Nature: Careful
Ability: HA Immunity
Egg moves: Feint, Cross Poison, Agility, Baton Pass

hello there I don't recall trading with you on this thread yet unless I traded with you a few years back when I rnged in 5th gen XD sorry if I forgot you though >.> I do so many trades sometimes it gets hard to keep track plus name changes >.< anyway I wouldn't mind breeding a dream ball torchic for you with speed boost for the dream ball gligar ^_^ order and offer accepted I am almost done with poochiena's request once finished I can start on your torchic ^_^

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
hello there I don't recall trading with you on this thread yet unless I traded with you a few years back when I rnged in 5th gen XD sorry if I forgot you though >.> I do so many trades sometimes it gets hard to keep track plus name changes >.< anyway I wouldn't mind breeding a dream ball torchic for you with speed boost for the dream ball gligar ^_^ order and offer accepted I am almost done with poochiena's request once finished I can start on your torchic ^_^

omygoodness, I'm so embarrassed! Looking back, I think you are right, we have never traded! I have browsed your trade shop A LOT though, if that counts.
Thank you for accepting my offer, I will be around a lot until Spring Break is over, so just poke me when ready!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
omygoodness, I'm so embarrassed! Looking back, I think you are right, we have never traded! I have browsed your trade shop A LOT though, if that counts.
Thank you for accepting my offer, I will be around a lot until Spring Break is over, so just poke me when ready!

lol its no worries I understand ^_^ I am pretty well know in the trade shop sections actually since 5th generation so it can be easily mistaken ;) I did see you post a trade before with zold :p and no worries I will let you know when your little chickling will be ready ;)

also everyone I am posting a link to the lowest ball choice serebii link on my front for anyone to look over to double check to see what ball choice combinations are legal from 1st generation to 7th generation mons on sun and moon...I know people wonder sometimes what ball choices are legal and what are not so I thought to just help you all out before posting offers if your curious...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
doing a update and stuff that needs to add to the front:

moon ball salandit
moon ball morelull
dream ball kabuto
dream ball gothita
dream ball skitty
dream ball spiritomb
dream ball togepi

also poochiena I hope to have your request done by today and work on bubblez request ^_^

poochiena

tiny dog
also poochiena I hope to have your request done by today and work on bubblez request ^_^

Oh cool! I noticed I'm not on the waiting list anymore so I suppose my togedemaru is ready? :3

I'm mostly avaliable when it's night time, I'll be able to trade today around 11PM (GMT-4), may I message you if I see the green-online-dot?
or maybe I can check you at telegram later!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh cool! I noticed I'm not on the waiting list anymore so I suppose my togedemaru is ready? :3

I'm mostly avaliable when it's night time, I'll be able to trade today around 11PM (GMT-4), may I message you if I see the green-online-dot?
or maybe I can check you at telegram later!

yep and I vm'd you about it being done XD not sure if you noticed anyway I am on and off today so if you see my green light just message me in my vms and I will pop online which I will be do to battling in the alolaxkanto tournament atm

poochiena

tiny dog
yep and I vm'd you about it being done XD not sure if you noticed anyway I am on and off today so if you see my green light just message me in my vms and I will pop online which I will be do to battling in the alolaxkanto tournament atm

ah sorry!! I'm still getting used to the forums !! but sounds good~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ah sorry!! I'm still getting used to the forums !! but sounds good~

everything traded ^_^ thanks for the trade enjoy your togedemaru ^_^

I will update my charts soon win new ball choices probably tomorrow night after work ;)

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Phew... For once I managed to stick to 1 xD (For now)

Username: xYachu
IGN: Yachi
WFC: 4614 - 0610 -4174
Pokemon Requested: Shellos
Nature: Any
Ivs: Any
Ability: Sheer Force
Ball: Dive

Offering: Mienfoo
Ivs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Ability: Reckless
Egg moves: Vital Throw/Knock Off
Ball: Premier

At last offering this one xD? I finally finished shiny breeding it, first try HA ~ Was so happy (✧◡✧).

Or, I could also offer this one if you really think the mienfoo is just meeeh x'D

Offer : Lileep
Nature : Bold
IVs : 31/XX/31/31/31/31/31
Ability : Storm Drain
Egg Moves : Stealth Rock/Recover
Ball : Dream

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Phew... For once I managed to stick to 1 xD (For now)

Username: xYachu
IGN: Yachi
WFC: 4614 - 0610 -4174
Pokemon Requested: Shellos
Nature: Any
Ivs: Any
Ability: Sheer Force
Ball: Dive

Offering: Mienfoo
Ivs: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Ability: Reckless
Egg moves: Vital Throw/Knock Off
Ball: Premier

At last offering this one xD? I finally finished shiny breeding it, first try HA ~ Was so happy (✧◡✧).

Or, I could also offer this one if you really think the mienfoo is just meeeh x'D

Offer : Lileep
Nature : Bold
IVs : 31/XX/31/31/31/31/31
Ability : Storm Drain
Egg Moves : Stealth Rock/Recover
Ball : Dream

I plan on mming either popplio or mimikyu not sure which one yet lol anyway I don't have either but dream ball lileep intreast me more so accepted I probably will not be able to work on it till monday busy this weekend and question what side do you want east or west? I am guessing you want the blue one to match the dive ball XD my east one matches dive ball and the west one matches dream and heal

Last edited: