• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Pokemon wanted: Bulbasaur
ball choice wanted: Dream Ball
ability: Chlorophyll (Hidden)

Offering Pokémon: Ekans
offering ball: Dream Ball
ability: Unnerve (Hidden)

----

Pokemon wanted: Minun
ball choice wanted: Any
ability: Volt Absorb (Hidden)

Offering Pokémon: Farfetch'd
offering ball: Pokeball
ability: Defiant (Hidden)

---

Pokemon wanted: Plusle
ball choice wanted: Any
ability: Lightningrod (Hidden)

Offering Pokémon: Machop
offering ball: Pokeball
ability: Steadfast (Hidden)

I wasn't entirely clear about whether you don't accept pokemon in pokeballs at all. If so, I could probably track down some other ball (like ultra balls etc) and breed using that ball. Also, I have a lot of other HA pokemon if these are HA you already have.

I normally take anything I don't have really that isn't regular pokeballs which I prefer more ball choices that match the colors of mons both forms regular and shiny is what I mean however since I don't have the hidden abilities of either of the two you offered in regular pokeballs I will accept because I don't own them yet :) I can always breed them on other pokeball choices with a male order and offer accepted accepted I can overrule my rules sometimes ^_^

Its been a while since I've offered anything here. I'm back, though. Two offers here. Fitst one, I'm not sure if you still need. Saw in the HA trading thread you were looking. The second one I believe I have and, if not, can easily acquire.

Offering Ball: Love Ball
Ability: Hydration
Pokemon offering: Luvdisc

Ball Choice Wanted: Dream Ball
Ability: Torrent/Damp (Doesn't matter)
Pokemon Wanted: Mudkip

Bank ball/HA choice form:

Offering ball: Level Ball
Ability: Reckless
Pokemon Offering: Starly

Ball Choice Wanted: Nest Ball
Ability: Overgrow (is that what the ability's called?)/Shell Armor (Doesn't matter)
Pokemon Wanted: Turtwig

hey welcome back :) and its aright we get busy sometimes and I don't have either one of them still in those ball choices so order and offer accepted

Username: mrsora
IGN: Heisman
WFC: 0130-2567-2347
Pokemon Requested: Jangmo-o
Nature: Adamant
Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Bulletproof
Egg moves: none
Ball: Heavy
Nickname?(Y/N): n
if so what name?:

Offering: Alolan Geodude
Ability: Galvanize
Egg moves: Block, Magnet Rise, Automotize, Wide Guard
Ball: Luxury

I don't have luxury ball so sure :) order and offer accepted

@still waiting for a response from aljake about that larvesta not gunna add him to the list or start on anything until he replies back ;)

Last edited:

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
Hi, I'm back (for real this time!)

Username: Bubbles
IGN: Bubbles
WFC: 4270 3860 6945
Pokemon Requested: Vulpix
Nature: Modest
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Drought
Egg moves: -
Ball: Fast Ball

Offering: Snivy
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Ability: Contrary
Egg moves: Captivate, Grassy Terrain, Glare, Mirror Coat
Ball: Fast

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi, I'm back (for real this time!)

Username: Bubbles
IGN: Bubbles
WFC: 4270 3860 6945
Pokemon Requested: Vulpix
Nature: Modest
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Drought
Egg moves: -
Ball: Fast Ball

Offering: Snivy
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Ability: Contrary
Egg moves: Captivate, Grassy Terrain, Glare, Mirror Coat
Ball: Fast

lol hey welcome back :) I don't have fast ball snivy so sure order and offer accepted

alright gunna stop taking anymore request from here so i can catch up everyones orders ^_^ I will post when I am ready to take more again ;)

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Found another ball breed you don't have :)
WFC:
Pokemon Requested: Torchic
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg moves: Low Kick
Ball: any
if so what name?:

Offering: Sandshrew
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Slush Rush
Egg moves: Icicle Crash
Ball: Timer

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Found another ball breed you don't have :)
WFC:
Pokemon Requested: Torchic
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg moves: Low Kick
Ball: any
if so what name?:

Offering: Sandshrew
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Slush Rush
Egg moves: Icicle Crash
Ball: Timer

I actually already have timer ball alolan sandshrew >.> I just never added to my charts for some reason so not interested sorry :/ also please remember to check my rules, once you post and I accept you have to wait till your request is done to prevent overwhelm and back up of requests at my shop please and thanks.

12.) Please wait until your first request is finished before requesting again to prevent back up on requests for other customers as well not to overwhelm myself as well. I also like to address if I feel that I got to much requests backed up I will temporary close my end for requests until caught up.

Last edited:

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I actually already have timer ball alolan sandshrew >.> I just never added to my charts for some reason so not interested sorry :/ also please remember to check my rules, once you post and I accept you have to wait till your request is done to prevent overwhelm and back up of requests at my shop please and thanks.

Apologies, I hadn't refreshed the page before posting again. And no worries :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Apologies, I hadn't refreshed the page before posting again. And no worries :)

its okay just wanted to let you know and thanks for understanding :)

small update:

so i really want to shiny hunt something atm so i hope to have everyone request at the end of the week unless this shiny becomes stubborn if it doesn't show up as fast i will take a break and work on everyones requests ^_^ plus getting ready for a tournament soon on serebii...hope everyone doesn't mind the wait >.< i got more stuff to add to the front that i haven't added yet as well hope to have it on there soon as well. I am not taking any requests yet still so please stay tune however if you have any questions about my charts let me know ^_^

@yachu: your right about the ha is wrong on the chart for cottonee lol must of forgot to edit it when i was mass doing the charts when i first made them :p thanks for the point out ^_^

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
another update:

I got 6 more mons to my front on my charts i got for credits to add plus i be working on the requests soon since i never got to shiny hunt anyway been busy with alot of other things >.> i will get all the regular ball choice done first then work my way to breeding the breeding requests afterwards since they take longer and then I make another post when ready to open up for more requests sorry for the people that have been waiting been getting ready for a tournament plus work >.< and i have a art shop in the art forums section of serebii behind on that as well.

Creatious

Username: Creatious
IGN: Creatious
WFC: 3669-0390-6610
Pokemon Requested: Marill
Nature: Adamant (jolly if adamant isn't available)
Ivs:5IV (-spatk)
Ability: whatever gives azumarill huge power (hidden ability I think..)
Egg moves: Aqua jet, belly drum
Ball: Whatever you got, doesn't matter
Nickname?(Y/N): N
if so what name?:

Offering: Jangmo-o (SHINY)
Nature:Modest
Ivs: 6IVs (all 31)
Ability:Bulletproof
Egg moves:Focus blast, Substitute

Pokemon Requested:Herracross
Nature: Adaamant
Ivs:5iv (-spatk)
Ability: Moxie
Egg moves: Rock Blast
Ball: the one thats not a great ball
if so what name?:

Offering:Meditite (SHINY)
Nature:Jolly
Ability:pure Power
Egg moves:Fake out, bullet punch, psycho cut, drain punch
Ball: Moon

offering Pokemon: Latios
Ball choice:Moon
Ivs:5IV (-atk)
Ability:Levitate
Has Defog and is SHINY

offering Pokemon: Goomy (nicknamed Gumdrop)
Ball choice: Its pink and yellow, not sure
Ability:Hydration
is SHINY

offering Pokemon:Chansey
Ball choice: Love ball
Ivs:6IV (all 31)
Ability: Natural Cure
is SHINY and has Softboiled plus Aromatherapy

I would like the 2 mons I listed plus some credit in your store in exchange for these mons :D lmk which ones you will accept plz.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Creatious
IGN: Creatious
WFC: 3669-0390-6610
Pokemon Requested: Marill
Nature: Adamant (jolly if adamant isn't available)
Ability: whatever gives azumarill huge power (hidden ability I think..)
Egg moves: Aqua jet, belly drum
Ball: Whatever you got, doesn't matter
if so what name?:

Offering: Jangmo-o (SHINY)
Nature:Modest
Ivs: 6IVs (all 31)
Ability:Bulletproof
Egg moves:Focus blast, Substitute

Pokemon Requested:Herracross
Nature: Adaamant
Ivs:5iv (-spatk)
Ability: Moxie
Egg moves: Rock Blast
Ball: the one thats not a great ball
if so what name?:

Offering:Meditite (SHINY)
Nature:Jolly
Ability:pure Power
Egg moves:Fake out, bullet punch, psycho cut, drain punch
Ball: Moon

offering Pokemon: Latios
Ball choice:Moon
Ability:Levitate
Has Defog and is SHINY

offering Pokemon: Goomy (nicknamed Gumdrop)
Ball choice: Its pink and yellow, not sure
Ability:Hydration
is SHINY

offering Pokemon:Chansey
Ball choice: Love ball
Ivs:6IV (all 31)
Ability: Natural Cure
is SHINY and has Softboiled plus Aromatherapy

I would like the 2 mons I listed plus some credit in your store in exchange for these mons :D lmk which ones you will accept plz.

i actually am still closed on taking requests says above your post and for future reference I never take shinies as offers EVER! unless its shiny vivillion patterns i can't breed with good ivs with correct competitive nature and ability its in my rules ;) so please don't ever offer them. so since you offered all shinies I can obtain myself i can't accept your request sorry :/ also noticed one is a shiny latias sadly i can rng that on my hg/ss game in any ball choice that can be available in that game so not interested either :/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
small update:

sorry guys but I am gunna be working on them more again the orders as well if you need to get in contact with me for trades and etc just send me a friend request since I had a problem atm with a troll on my vms and pms so will be having it closed until further noticed so if you need to contact me about your trade with me just message here or i can also will accept random friend requests for now until it blows over...

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Username: Dunkleosteus
IGN: Hades
WFC: 0146-9964-0874
Pokemon Requested: Bulbasaur
Nature: Bold
Ivs: N/A
Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg moves: N/A
Ball: Dream ball
Nickname?(Y/N): N/A
if so what name?:

Offering: Nidoran {whatever one ya want, according to zold, nidoking can be bred :3}
Nature: timid
Ivs: 4-6
Ability: Hustle
Egg moves: not sure off top of my head, think it has some
Ball: dream ball {prob al rdy have it, figured offer dream ball for dream ball :) and I think my nidoking is in a dream ball anyways :/}

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Dunkleosteus
IGN: Hades
WFC: 0146-9964-0874
Pokemon Requested: Bulbasaur
Nature: Bold
Ivs: N/A
Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg moves: N/A
Ball: Dream ball
Nickname?(Y/N): N/A
if so what name?:

Offering: Nidoran {whatever one ya want, according to zold, nidoking can be bred :3}
Nature: timid
Ivs: 4-6
Ability: Hustle
Egg moves: not sure off top of my head, think it has some
Ball: dream ball {prob al rdy have it, figured offer dream ball for dream ball :) and I think my nidoking is in a dream ball anyways :/}

i am actually still closed still on requests >.> however I will accept since your a friend of mine :) if its a dream i really don't need it however i take it for trade bait for breeding if someone else wants it. I am looking for only nest ball now since that the best that will fit nidoqueen's shiny form.accepted

@to everyone: I apologize for such a long wait i have been pretty busy lately over the weekend and haven't been doing the requests fast enough while shiny hunting on and off for a shiny mimikyu. i hope after easter i can get to the requests and get back on track sorry for the longest wait ever on the requests >.<

GarytheGG

Hey FairyWitch! Sorry it's been a while, was really busy with school the past few weeks. I was wondering when you'd be able to trade for the Gligar? I tried private messaging or sending you a visitor message but I can't seem to. Thank you once again!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey FairyWitch! Sorry it's been a while, was really busy with school the past few weeks. I was wondering when you'd be able to trade for the Gligar? I tried private messaging or sending you a visitor message but I can't seem to. Thank you once again!

It's fine which just send me a friend request since I have them block for the time meaning that is why been very busy with work and Easter so no worries

Alajake

Hello, I saw you wouldn't accept more requests, but I wanted to know if mine was accepted, I made the changes you asked, if you can't its fine.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hello, I saw you wouldn't accept more requests, but I wanted to know if mine was accepted, I made the changes you asked, if you can't its fine.

I thought I messaged you about it >.> sorry anyway I didn't add because you listed larvesta twice now so it needs to be edited with machop instead for the second request. I link the post to my front so I can quickly go to it.if you edit it please I will add to the front next time I am online about to go to bed for work.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
small update:

sorry guys but I am gunna be working on them more again the orders as well if you need to get in contact with me for trades and etc just send me a friend request since I had a problem atm with a troll on my vms and pms so will be having it closed until further noticed so if you need to contact me about your trade with me just message here or i can also will accept random friend requests for now until it blows over...

Should those of us who have most definitely been reliable customers in the past and are NOT trolls send you a Friend Request as well, even if there is not an offer to go over?

Just in case the whole troll thing keeps on well after you are capable of taking requests again?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Should those of us who have most definitely been reliable customers in the past and are NOT trolls send you a Friend Request as well, even if there is not an offer to go over?

Just in case the whole troll thing keeps on well after you are capable of taking requests again?

Yeah of course if I know you from past trade s that is fine ;) I thought I did send you one though >.>

Alajake

I thought I messaged you about it >.> sorry anyway I didn't add because you listed larvesta twice now so it needs to be edited with machop instead for the second request. I link the post to my front so I can quickly go to it.if you edit it please I will add to the front next time I am online about to go to bed for work.

Finally I think I fixed the post, I thought I did it before but I made a mistake sorry I didn't notice. Hope everything is fine now, again sorry for the inconvenience.