• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Finally I think I fixed the post, I thought I did it before but I made a mistake sorry I didn't notice. Hope everything is fine now, again sorry for the inconvenience.

much better thanks :) you got it this time :D i adding you in now ^_^

also since i am almost done with my tournament team and putting the mm on hold i will start doing the other requests soon :)

shadowF

Username:shadowF
IGN:Felix
WFC: 0275-7830-7079
Pokemon Requested: Alolan Meowth
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: flawless
Ability: Pick up
Egg moves: Parting shot
Ball: Moon Ball
Nickname?(Y/N): No
if so what name?:

Offering:
3 rare candies

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username:shadowF
IGN:Felix
WFC: 0275-7830-7079
Pokemon Requested: Alolan Meowth
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: flawless
Ability: Pick up
Egg moves: Parting shot
Ball: Moon Ball
Nickname?(Y/N): No
if so what name?:

Offering:
3 rare candies

when you mean flawless you mean 6 ivs because that cost 2 more candies however i can do the correct spread for jolly for 3 rare candies that alright?

also be working on requests tonight into tommorow and tommorow gunna edit the charts :) working on my art shop stuff atm

shadowF

when you mean flawless you mean 6 ivs because that cost 2 more candies however i can do the correct spread for jolly for 3 rare candies that alright?

also be working on requests tonight into tommorow and tommorow gunna edit the charts :) working on my art shop stuff atm

My apologies, someone just gave me a alolan meowth with parting shot, but thanks again! if I need something I will definitely come here!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
My apologies, someone just gave me a alolan meowth with parting shot, but thanks again! if I need something I will definitely come here!

its fine tbh i never accepted it because i wasn't sure if you wanted flawless or semi flawless XD anyway glad someone help you out ;)

also message all people that are waiting for there request seems my outside life still putting my way behind schedule on the request's in a apology i will be message you something to amends the wait time which i have a convention coming up this weekend so all requests probably will not be done until sometime next wee >.<

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
offering ball: Repeat
ability: Speed Bost
Pokemon offering: Torchic

ball choice wanted: Heavy
ability: Anayltic
Pokemon wanted: Magnemite

Heard you weren't taking requests, I'd like to post this as a placeholder if that's okay.

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
I know you aren't doing requests right now, but I do have a few interesting ball choices that you might be intrigued by. Beyond some notes, I won't list the stats and such since they're mostly paper cutouts of what one would expect of them.

~Level Ball Dratini (does have HA and Extremespeed)
~Lure Ball Roggenrola (0IV Speed)
~Dream Ball Pinsir
~Sport Ball Scyther (currently in 4th gen)
~Lure Ball Heracross (currently in 4th gen)
~Level Ball Shuckle (currently in 4th gen)
~Safari Ball Shroomish

The following I can't remember if I ever gave you or not...

~Repeat Ball Torchic
~Dream Ball Rotom
~Net Ball Klink (HA)

I won't make an offer of anything (especially since I have 6 credits to use on whatever the heck I want :D), but if you have any particular interest in anything then I can certainly pull through.

Also of note, while I've not made very extensive progress in it yet, I've built up a stock of Apricorn Balls in Pokemon Soulsilver, so I can catch pretty much whatever I can catch in those things. The only thing I know you're interested in is Level Starly, but I'm not even in Blackthron City yet, so that's a long-away goal I probably won't reach any time soon. But hey, helps to know right?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
offering ball: Repeat
ability: Speed Bost
Pokemon offering: Torchic

ability: Anayltic
Pokemon wanted: Magnemite

Heard you weren't taking requests, I'd like to post this as a placeholder if that's okay.

wow forgot to update it which I actually already have repeat ball torchic got in a trade from someone just never got to update stuff lately been so busy so not intreasted sorry :/ however if you have something i don't have don't mind setting up a trade for that magnemite ^_^

I know you aren't doing requests right now, but I do have a few interesting ball choices that you might be intrigued by. Beyond some notes, I won't list the stats and such since they're mostly paper cutouts of what one would expect of them.

~Level Ball Dratini (does have HA and Extremespeed)
~Lure Ball Roggenrola (0IV Speed)
~Dream Ball Pinsir
~Sport Ball Scyther (currently in 4th gen)
~Lure Ball Heracross (currently in 4th gen)
~Level Ball Shuckle (currently in 4th gen)
~Safari Ball Shroomish

The following I can't remember if I ever gave you or not...

~Repeat Ball Torchic
~Dream Ball Rotom
~Net Ball Klink (HA)

I won't make an offer of anything (especially since I have 6 credits to use on whatever the heck I want :D), but if you have any particular interest in anything then I can certainly pull through.

Also of note, while I've not made very extensive progress in it yet, I've built up a stock of Apricorn Balls in Pokemon Soulsilver, so I can catch pretty much whatever I can catch in those things. The only thing I know you're interested in is Level Starly, but I'm not even in Blackthron City yet, so that's a long-away goal I probably won't reach any time soon. But hey, helps to know right?

oh yeah i am still down for new stuff i don't have ;) i just been busy which i should had all these requests done a long time ago >.>

also yeah you gave me all three of those i pretty sure what you listed for sure it was the repeat ball torchic and dream ball rotom :p got to check for the klink though...I will check double check in my games if i have what you listed which I actually have heartgold and soulsilver saves me time with a trade to transfer over XD thanks!

man been busy guys back from my vacation so i should start on the requests tonight into tommorow after work...

JuliusPrime

Great! I'm usually available anytime after 8:30pm (US Eastern Time), so anytime after that until 11:30 pm is good for me, let me know when can you be around and I'll be there (BTW you don't have space in your PM inbox)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Great! I'm usually available anytime after 8:30pm (US Eastern Time), so anytime after that until 11:30 pm is good for me, let me know when can you be around and I'll be there (BTW you don't have space in your PM inbox)

yeah i kinda got full without me noticing XD and i be available on Wednesday around that time :)

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
wow forgot to update it which I actually already have repeat ball torchic got in a trade from someone just never got to update stuff lately been so busy so not intreasted sorry :/ however if you have something i don't have don't mind setting up a trade for that magnemite ^_^

oh yeah i am still down for new stuff i don't have ;) i just been busy which i should had all these requests done a long time ago >.>

also yeah you gave me all three of those i pretty sure what you listed for sure it was the repeat ball torchic and dream ball rotom :p got to check for the klink though...I will check double check in my games if i have what you listed which I actually have heartgold and soulsilver saves me time with a trade to transfer over XD thanks!

Well can't be worse than not being busy and able to do requests, but trying to breed HP Fire Magnemite...
...you know, knowing you CAN do it, but fate, or in this case RNG, says no.

Okay then, I'll be sure to keep note of the previous post when you are best able to take requests again.

Last edited:

eldiablo

ign:ishaan
fc:0404 6913 2200
pokemon wanted: ponyta
ability:flame body
iv spread: perfect in all except hp
nature:jolly
egg moves: morning sun
Ball: fast ball

Pokemon offered:alolan vulpix
IVS:31/31/31/31/31/31
ability:snow warning
pokeball: beast ball
nature: timid

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
ign:ishaan
fc:0404 6913 2200
pokemon wanted: ponyta
ability:flame body
iv spread: perfect in all except hp
nature:jolly
egg moves: morning sun
Ball: fast ball

Pokemon offered:alolan vulpix
IVS:31/31/31/31/31/31
ability:snow warning
pokeball: beast ball
nature: timid

I actually was still closed for requests however I be taking your request last since I am that nice ;) I still have a 5 people ahead of you atm been busy with alot of things outside life so hope you don't mind waiting, I don't have beast ball so sure accepted

also everyone after this post I will not be taking anymore requests until further notice I have gotten busy once again which I am slowly working on the requests bit by bit which now sewing up a costume for a convention in two weeks gunna slow me even more which I apologize in advance for this longest wait ever. I just have to deal with my outside life stuff first atm after May 21st i be able to pick up requests faster.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright thanks for accepting i can wait, let me know whenever you can trade

thanks for being patient I will let you know when its ready might not be ready till after 22 though at sometime depends how fast i get them done...

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I wanted to send you a VM, but I seem to not be able to, and your PM Inbox is full xD ~

Really ~ Don't worry about it too much, I'm in no rush, I have to study for my exams either way, so just take your time, really. Besides my request was quite big, so I get it if it takes a little longer to finish ~

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Heya Fairy :D I see you're really busy so I can wait however long you need me to. Just thought I'd drop this request by for now.

offering ball: Love
ability: Weak Armor
Pokemon offering: Vullaby

ability: Anticipation
Pokemon wanted: Eevee

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Hey just a quickie ;)

offering ball: tbd
ability: tbd
Pokemon offering: 3 pokemon of your choice from my list

ball choice wanted: Beast
ability: anger point/natural cure/power of alchemy
Pokemon wanted: Crabawler/Comfey/Grimer-Alohan

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Heya Fairy :D I see you're really busy so I can wait however long you need me to. Just thought I'd drop this request by for now.

offering ball: Love
ability: Weak Armor
Pokemon offering: Vullaby

ability: Anticipation
Pokemon wanted: Eevee

sure I can do that don't think i have a love ball vullaby i will add you to the list :)

Hey just a quickie ;)

offering ball: tbd
ability: tbd
Pokemon offering: 3 pokemon of your choice from my list

ball choice wanted: Beast
ability: anger point/natural cure/power of alchemy
Pokemon wanted: Crabawler/Comfey/Grimer-Alohan

I will take a look at your list and get back with you ^_^

also everyone if you don't mind waiting you may order however orders may be delayed do to I will be working on people's requests that were waiting for quite some time before you so just a heads up...also my charts need alot of updating to do I got more ball choices now to add

Last edited: