• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update post:

so all requests are almost done finishing up the last request on one person and everyone will be done.

new mon to add is dive ball tirtouga

also clarifying move tutors please make sure before ordering stuff from 6th gen...I don't do evolution move tutors but can do move tutors on hatch lings that are able to learn that move you want however if you need a move tutor on a evolution mon I be willing to trade in 6th gen so you be able to move tutor it yourself if you have a oras game.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi, I do not have too much to offer as of yet, but I'm looking for a 5/6IV ditto in order to breed Pokemon. If you could help me somehow, in return, I could offer my help for breeding the Pokemon you need for yourself or for trade for free. I had a couple of 6IV ditto in my old games that I've lost. :|

unfortunately I don't offer dittos in this shop :/ I am mostly a breeding shop so this would be the wrong place to look however there are shops that clone which check around shops that offer dittos with 6 ivs. I think there were a few that do offer them but don't remember who does tbh try road's shop if she has any shiny dittos that might have 5iv or 6ivs. if not check around the other shops hope this helps or just go to the ditto thread in the sub section of the trade section.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Username: DrasticPhase
IGN: Lester
WFC: 2122-6640-9648
Pokemon Requested: Cleffa
Nature: Calm
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Friend Guard
Egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy
Ball: Moon
Nickname?(Y/N): N
if so what name?:
Generation (6th or 7th?): 7th
if 6th gen what move tutors?:

Offering: Meditite
Nature: Adamant
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pure Power
Egg moves: Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Baton Pass

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: DrasticPhase
IGN: Lester
WFC: 2122-6640-9648
Pokemon Requested: Cleffa
Nature: Calm
Ability: Friend Guard
Egg moves: Wish, Aromatherapy
if so what name?:
Generation (6th or 7th?): 7th
if 6th gen what move tutors?:

Offering: Meditite
Nature: Adamant
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Pure Power
Egg moves: Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Baton Pass

sure accepted and got a male or female ready whatever you prefer i hatched both in the same batch of eggs...

update: I just want to let everyone know i be starting a mm soon so your requests after this post will not be done until I finish the mm or i take a break from it so just a heads up requests will be a bit slow again.

Last edited:

wannabe311

Heya, I'm interested in alot of your Pokemon... Here's my list of breedables:

https://wannabe311-trading.tumblr.com/

Please choose as many pokes as you like *fingers crossed*

P.S. I can offer a Moon Houndour

Username: wannabe311
IGN: Armando
WFC: 2165-8630-9919
Generation: 7

Offering: Houndour
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire
Egg moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Counter, Destiny Bond
Ball: Moon Ball

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
also a friendly reminder guys please always make sure to use proper forms when requesting for mons if you don't give me what you want with a offering i don't know if i will accept it or deny it. I also need to add to my rules as well please don't post links on all the mons you have unless i say its alright. I rather you try the offer then list what you have because it be easier to make a deal that way plus I list all what I currently own on my front so if you don't see it on my charts i more likely don't have it. also i might cap my requesting to a max of 4 or 5 per request so i don't get a big massive request to do to back me up.

anyway hatched my shiny in 61 eggs that was fast >.> I need to add one more mon to the front

I will be adding moon ball meditate to my chart list :) I be doing another soulsilver apricorn captures again soon so I might be adding more to list soon....

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
update:

charts are all updated with these new adds:

dive ball tirtouga
moon ball meditate
heavy ball staryu
sport ball scyther
dream ball pinsir
level ball dratini
friend ball comfey
lure ball heracross
lure ball roggenrola
safari ball shroomish

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
offering ball: Nest ball
ability: Hustle (HA)
Pokemon offering: Nidoran

ball choice wanted: level ball
ability: keen eye
Pokemon wanted Starly

Gen 6 :) that was fast, found a Hustle in a horde and every time would get the horde with only 1 female lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
offering ball: Nest ball
ability: Hustle (HA)
Pokemon offering: Nidoran

ball choice wanted: level ball
ability: keen eye
Pokemon wanted Starly

Gen 6 :) that was fast, found a Hustle in a horde and every time would get the horde with only 1 female lol

sure thing accepted I am still mming my for my shiny mimikyu so once i finish it up I start on your starly XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
still alive for the shop so just bumping for a update

still mming this mimikyu so not sure when i start on that starly request -_- which as well i got two weeks to finish up a costume for a convention so I be away from August 11th-14th so if anyone does post i will not respond till i get back :) all requests will be slower for the next few weeks so just a heads up if people order and as well as anyone that hasn't picked there mons up yet I will be starting to move them over to my bank so i can clear space in my boxes ;)

LFT

still alive for the shop so just bumping for a update

still mming this mimikyu so not sure when i start on that starly request -_- which as well i got two weeks to finish up a costume for a convention so I be away from August 11th-14th so if anyone does post i will not respond till i get back :) all requests will be slower for the next few weeks so just a heads up if people order and as well as anyone that hasn't picked there mons up yet I will be starting to move them over to my bank so i can clear space in my boxes ;)

Hi, I wanted to ask before I do a request if you have a sturdy heavy ball carbink?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi, I wanted to ask before I do a request if you have a sturdy heavy ball carbink?

sorry for the late response was busy getting ready for a con and just got back from it yesterday...anyway sorry no its normal ability :/

I am back from my vacation however I had a bad accident that my 3ds got water damaged in a thunderstorm because my bag being slightly open so I need to transfer all my data to my new 2ds xl...I will give a update when ready to take requests again sorry for the inconvenience which I am sure my moon version is fine at least and my sd card was dry so I think my data will be fine thank god...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update post:

game data is fine as well as my wfc code changed since i couldn't recover that since my old game system was shot so updating the front with the new wfc still mming this mimikyu however i am willing to take requests again if you don't mind waiting...

Username: SanchezDundee
IGN: Reece
WFC: 3797-6909-3198
Pokemon Requested: Mareanie
Nature: any, but bold
If possible
Ivs: any
Ability: Regenerator
Egg moves: any
Ball: any

Offering: 2 bottle caps + 1 gold bottle

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Ah, good thing everything recovered just fine.

Anyways, this kinda popped up very recently, but I'm MMing now, so that'd explain the ball choice. Credit offer.

offering Pokemon: Noibat
Ball choice: Dusk Ball
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature Timid
Ability: Either non-HA (Frisk and Infiltraitor)

Egg moves: Destiny Bond

Since I keep all the 5IV pokemon when I MM, I have already filled up an entire box with Noibats and already finished a new row on the second box, so I'm gonna have to start handing these guys out to anyone who wants them.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: SanchezDundee
IGN: Reece
WFC: 3797-6909-3198
Pokemon Requested: Mareanie
Nature: any, but bold
If possible
Ivs: any
Ability: Regenerator
Egg moves: any
Ball: any

Offering: 2 bottle caps + 1 gold bottle

sorry for the late response i can give a 5iv correct spread bold with regenerator for the gold bottle cap that is fine :) gold bottle caps are rare so i let that be a offering for one breed. Do you want a specific ball choice? I have a hefty collection of different ball choices on the front that is why I asked...

Ah, good thing everything recovered just fine.

Anyways, this kinda popped up very recently, but I'm MMing now, so that'd explain the ball choice. Credit offer.

offering Pokemon: Noibat
Ball choice: Dusk Ball
Nature Timid
Ability: Either non-HA (Frisk and Infiltraitor)

Egg moves: Destiny Bond

Since I keep all the 5IV pokemon when I MM, I have already filled up an entire box with Noibats and already finished a new row on the second box, so I'm gonna have to start handing these guys out to anyone who wants them.

Thanks ^_^ sure i can do that for a few more credits XD my birthday was the other day so was busy the last three days :p

Last edited:

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Thanks ^_^ sure i can do that for a few more credits XD my birthday was the other day so was busy the last three days :p

Oooh, late happy birthday.

Yeah as much as I'd like to spend my credits and get some pokemon... I dunno, I'm not a desiring person. Maybe one day... after US/UM... and I move everything over to where there better be some move tutors...

Anyways, I have everything pretty much ready, though Houndour does have three other egg moves I didn't notice; Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and Counter, on top of Destiny Bond. It'll be ready very soon after posting.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oooh, late happy birthday.

Yeah as much as I'd like to spend my credits and get some pokemon... I dunno, I'm not a desiring person. Maybe one day... after US/UM... and I move everything over to where there better be some move tutors...

Anyways, I have everything pretty much ready, though Houndour does have three other egg moves I didn't notice; Sucker Punch, Pursuit, and Counter, on top of Destiny Bond. It'll be ready very soon after posting.

thank you! and okay sure thing will add you back in my friends list since my wifi friend code changed XD I can trade on sunday if i can't catch you tommorow after work my time after 8pm...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
will be adding a few more things to my chart soon...

friend ball natu
dusk ball noibat
moon ball houndour

also noticing someone is offering rng services for sun and moon? I will be doing more research on the subject as we speak to see if its still clean of any devices touching the game and if it is I may start learning it to offer shiny breeds once again like I use to in the 5th gen section which was a big hit for my buisness years ago...