• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
just bumping for a update I am still working on the requests however I will be fixing my charts soon again ^_^ Need to add more ball choices to the front ^_^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so many updates XD

anyway still working on the requests just a heads up to everyone that is waiting sorry the request with the two scatterbugs were giving me trouble so it was holding me back...I had to breed one of them fresh from scratch since the person wanted a dive ball one as well. My requests are gunna be slow however I hope to have them done before i go to my con next month which I am working on cosplays in the progress so I am sorry for the delay >.<

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
internet was down for a 3 days and been bit busy getting ready for a con apologies for the wait but I am still here...I have been working on the requests quite good I will try to get all requests done before i go to my convention novemeber 1st which should be no problem since the requests are getting easier now since most are already breed once already just need to breed another copy of the request people want.

all new ball choice adds will be added after I get back from the convention...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am so sorry guys for the lack of updates after getting back from the con i got a bit busy and us and um is around the corner I will try to get all requests done before the game comes out which if all the move tutors are in the new game that is in oras i will just only breed in 7th gen again...I will breed on my moon version and alpha sapphire until i finished the story line of the new game when it is released :)

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Application Form:

Username: oarfish
IGN: oarfish
WFC: 2423-5573-9673
Pokemon Requested: Drilbur
Nature: Adamant
Ivs: high IVs are not necessary
Ability: Mold Breaker (HA)
Egg moves: not applicable
Ball: any
Nickname?(Y/N): No
if so what name?: not applicable
Generation (6th or 7th?): 7th
if 6th gen what move tutors?: not applicable

Offering: Dewpider
Gender: I can get female, but if you prefer male, I can do that also
Nature: I have Sassy prepared, but I can get a different one if requested
Ivs: none currently, but could get high IVs
Ability: Water Absorb (HA) -- I noticed this was not in your shop
Egg moves: Aurora Beam, Stockpile, Spit Up
Ball: Net Ball

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Application Form:

Username: oarfish
IGN: oarfish
WFC: 2423-5573-9673
Pokemon Requested: Drilbur
Ivs: high IVs are not necessary
Ability: Mold Breaker (HA)
Egg moves: not applicable
Ball: any
Nickname?(Y/N): No
if so what name?: not applicable
if 6th gen what move tutors?: not applicable

Offering: Dewpider
Gender: I can get female, but if you prefer male, I can do that also
Nature: I have Sassy prepared, but I can get a different one if requested
Ivs: none currently, but could get high IVs
Ability: Water Absorb (HA) -- I noticed this was not in your shop
Egg moves: Aurora Beam, Stockpile, Spit Up
Ball: Net Ball

unfortunately I already have net ball :/ I have it sitting in my box so sorry >.< my charts are not fully updated just yet do to me just getting back from a con last week however i hope to have them updated soon. if you are still intreasted in the drillbur i will allow you to list a link or something to have me choose that you don't see on my chart to try to seal the trade ^_^ I am also sick as well so that was slowing me a bit down more >.<

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
unfortunately I already have net ball :/ I have it sitting in my box so sorry >.< my charts are not fully updated just yet do to me just getting back from a con last week however i hope to have them updated soon. if you are still intreasted in the drillbur i will allow you to list a link or something to have me choose that you don't see on my chart to try to seal the trade ^_^ I am also sick as well so that was slowing me a bit down more >.<

First of all, if you would have preferred me to send you a list through PM, I apologize. I can do that instead if you would like.
Anyways, here are some of my Pokémon I am not sure if you have :).

Analytic Porygon in Dream Ball (I noticed you have Dream Ball Porygon, but Analytic is not listed)
HA Riolu in Dream Ball
Super Luck Togepi in Dream Ball (I noticed you also have Dream Ball Togepi, but Super Luck is not listed)
HA Meditite in Dream Ball
Volt Absorb Pachirisu in Ultra Ball
Sheer Force Mawile (I noticed your Dream Ball Mawile, but Sheer Force is not listed)
HA Salandit in Love Ball
HA Pyukumuku in I think Lure Ball (I can check this ball)
HA Alolan Geodude in Beast Ball

I may have even more, but if anything here interests you, that could work. Again, I am pretty much interested in just any HA Drilbur. Also, I apologize again if you would have preferred me to send you this information in a different way.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
First of all, if you would have preferred me to send you a list through PM, I apologize. I can do that instead if you would like.
Anyways, here are some of my Pokémon I am not sure if you have :).

Analytic Porygon in Dream Ball (I noticed you have Dream Ball Porygon, but Analytic is not listed)
HA Riolu in Dream Ball
Super Luck Togepi in Dream Ball (I noticed you also have Dream Ball Togepi, but Super Luck is not listed)
HA Meditite in Dream Ball
Volt Absorb Pachirisu in Ultra Ball
Sheer Force Mawile (I noticed your Dream Ball Mawile, but Sheer Force is not listed)
HA Salandit in Love Ball
HA Pyukumuku in I think Lure Ball (I can check this ball)
HA Alolan Geodude in Beast Ball

I may have even more, but if anything here interests you, that could work. Again, I am pretty much interested in just any HA Drilbur. Also, I apologize again if you would have preferred me to send you this information in a different way.

no its alright as long as i say its okay i don't mind you listing it here ^_^ anyway I don't think i have dream ball meditate yet but i will double check through the list once i switch back to moon version in a bit and i will vm you what I am intreasted in ^_^

LFT

Heya I wanted to ask before I make a proper request if you can breed for a trickroom oriented carbink with the sturdy ability?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Heya I wanted to ask before I make a proper request if you can breed for a trickroom oriented carbink with the sturdy ability?

I could but it might take some time for the trick room part since i don't have one ready yet which I am pretty sure I only have clear body atm for its ability not ha sturdy :/ also noticed you said oriented meaning non english? if you mean that i don't own a non english version :/

Last edited:

LFT

I could but it might take some time for the trick room part since i don't have one ready yet which I am pretty sure I only have clear body atm for its ability not ha sturdy :/ also noticed you said oriented meaning non english? if you mean that i don't own a non english version :/

Actually do not worry about the oriented part I can take care of that so let me quickly whip up my request form quick

LFT

Application Form:

Username:LFT
IGN: Bazrasd ( will double check after I finished moving)
WFC:(will give after moving packed up my charger)
Pokemon Requested:Carbink
Nature:Sassy
Ivs: 31-31-31-31-31-0
Ability:sturdy
Egg moves:none
Ball:heavy ball
Nickname?(Y/N):N
if so what name?:
Generation (6th or 7th?):7th
if 6th gen what move tutors?:

Offering:cubone (oriented from jap version)
Nature:brave
Ivs:31-31-31-31-31-0
Ability:lightning rod
Ball:heavy

PSS: I will give you my full trading details in a day or two due to moving to new flat)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Application Form:

Username:LFT
IGN: Bazrasd ( will double check after I finished moving)
WFC:(will give after moving packed up my charger)
Pokemon Requested:Carbink
Nature:Sassy
Ivs: 31-31-31-31-31-0
Ability:sturdy
Ball:heavy ball
Nickname?(Y/N):N
if so what name?:
Generation (6th or 7th?):7th
if 6th gen what move tutors?:

Offering:cubone (oriented from jap version)
Nature:brave
Ivs:31-31-31-31-31-0
Ability:lightning rod
Ball:heavy

PSS: I will give you my full trading details in a day or two due to moving to new flat)

I thought I said I don't have ha sturdy though? Only clear body atm so I can't do this request until I get on that has it's hidden ability :/ I'm sorry

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
...I liiiiiiive...
...so I'm not sure if this is anything worth offering, but there are 5 Ditto in US/UM that you catch in the Konikoni area (the last town you enter on Akala Island) that seem built for competitive breeding (here's the link to the Interactable Pokemon page that tells more, be warned there will be spoilers: https://serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/interactable.shtml)

I do remember that you previously had troubles with getting Genderless pokemon to have specific IVs for the purpose of Hidden Power (in my case and I think the case that sparked such, it took forever to get a Magnemite to have HP Fire and even then the IVs were not perfect), and the Dittos WILL be guaranteed to have 2 IVs set to 30 (one of them even has 0 IVs in attack, though I'm not sure if the same one is supposed to have 0 IVs in Speed as well...)
...what I'm asking is if this will be of any help to you in breeding Genderless Hidden Power because it seems very oddly specific of them to do that. Also if you haven't fought the Dittos in question yet... maybe wait until after you get the IV judge to do it, so don't talk the the policemen in the Konikoni Police building. Anyways, sorry I don't have anything to offer this time (I haven't played much pokemon for the last few months), hope you're enjoying US/UM.

Shao-May

Trainer in training
I'm back :)

I don't know if you accept item donations. Since I won't move items to Ultra Sun, might as well donate it to someone.

Username: ShaoMay
IGN: Maeve
WFC: 0146-8714-8650

Offering Items:
Eviolite
Lucky egg (2x)
Bottle Cap (x14)
Gold Bottle cap (1x)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
...I liiiiiiive...
...so I'm not sure if this is anything worth offering, but there are 5 Ditto in US/UM that you catch in the Konikoni area (the last town you enter on Akala Island) that seem built for competitive breeding (here's the link to the Interactable Pokemon page that tells more, be warned there will be spoilers: https://serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/interactable.shtml)

I do remember that you previously had troubles with getting Genderless pokemon to have specific IVs for the purpose of Hidden Power (in my case and I think the case that sparked such, it took forever to get a Magnemite to have HP Fire and even then the IVs were not perfect), and the Dittos WILL be guaranteed to have 2 IVs set to 30 (one of them even has 0 IVs in attack, though I'm not sure if the same one is supposed to have 0 IVs in Speed as well...)
...what I'm asking is if this will be of any help to you in breeding Genderless Hidden Power because it seems very oddly specific of them to do that. Also if you haven't fought the Dittos in question yet... maybe wait until after you get the IV judge to do it, so don't talk the the policemen in the Konikoni Police building. Anyways, sorry I don't have anything to offer this time (I haven't played much pokemon for the last few months), hope you're enjoying US/UM.

glad your living lol I looked at that however it sorta does help but doesn't if that make any sense? to bring out better results for breeding hp mons that are genderless would help if I had a full hp fire max ditto from a rng to produce it alot of faster for example for magnemite...I do appreciate you letting me know thought that is so sweet of you ^_^ if I ever finish learning how to rng wild rngs on my older versions i be happy to start breeding genderless hidden power mons :D

I'm back :)

I don't know if you accept item donations. Since I won't move items to Ultra Sun, might as well donate it to someone.

Offering Items:
Eviolite
Lucky egg (2x)
Bottle Cap (x14)
Gold Bottle cap (1x)

actually i never thought about that lol depending how many items and how it results in how many mons it can get i can do it...

eviolite 1 credit
lucky egg i don't need sadly i am content on having one
bottle caps though I do need
regular bottle caps be 4 credits and your one more bottle cap off from being another credit to 5
gold bottle cap though is 1 credit

Shao-May

Trainer in training
actually i never thought about that lol depending how many items and how it results in how many mons it can get i can do it...

eviolite 1 credit
lucky egg i don't need sadly i am content on having one
bottle caps though I do need
regular bottle caps be 4 credits and your one more bottle cap off from being another credit to 5
gold bottle cap though is 1 credit

I rearranged it a little.

Offering Items:
Eviolite
Bottle Cap (x15) Found one!
Gold Bottle Cap (1x)

So in total that would be 7 credit I think. Is it alright with you?

Last edited:

Xeiron

Application Form:

Username: Xeiron
IGN: Veiviseren
WFC: 2895 - 7743 - 1369
Pokemon Requested: Salandit
Nature: timid
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: corrosion
Egg moves: -
Ball: moon ball
Nickname?(Y/N): Y
if so what name?: Stheno
if 6th gen what move tutors?: -

Offering: Larvitar
Ivs: -
Ability: Guts
Egg moves: dragon dance, pursuit, stealth rock, outrage
Ball: Quick ball
Item: Eviolite

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I rearranged it a little.

Offering Items:
Eviolite
Bottle Cap (x15) Found one!
Gold Bottle Cap (1x)

So in total that would be 7 credit I think. Is it alright with you?

yep that is right I am shiny hunting atm on my ultra sun atm since i can't progress after ub burst so just a heads up so i will not be able to trade until this shiny shows up....I rather have the items traded to my ultra sun since I am gunna be transfering everything over to it to continue breeding once i can get the iv checker back :)

Application Form:

Username: Xeiron
IGN: Veiviseren
WFC: 2895 - 7743 - 1369
Pokemon Requested: Salandit
Nature: timid
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: corrosion
Egg moves: -
Ball: moon ball
Nickname?(Y/N): Y
if so what name?: Stheno
if 6th gen what move tutors?: -

Offering: Larvitar
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Guts
Egg moves: dragon dance, pursuit, stealth rock, outrage
Ball: Quick ball
Item: Rare candy (to make up for the gender ratio difference)

Unfortunately i did capture a quick ball larivtar while in the middle of my game so not interested sorry

Last edited: