• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

Neri

Hey there, FairyWitch, i already got HA alola starters from someone else so you don't have to waste your time to get them for me.
Unless you already did, then of course i will still trade with you.
But if you didn't its cool.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey there, FairyWitch, i already got HA alola starters from someone else so you don't have to waste your time to get them for me.
Unless you already did, then of course i will still trade with you.
But if you didn't its cool.

not a problem if you need anything else in the future just let me know :) I plan on breeding them competitively anyway XD

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I found someone else with Self-Destruct Munchlax already, so I don't need it anymore. I do want to make a different offer though.

Username: Sceptile Leaf Blade
IGN: Alice
WFC: 2294-8555-5533
Pokemon Requested: Sableye (needs to be bred in gen 7 for competitions where transfer-pokémon are not allowed)
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
Ability: Prankster
Egg moves: None requested
Ball: Moon Ball
Nickname?(Y/N): No
if so what name?:
want move tutors?(Y/N): None requested
if yes what move tutors?:

Offering: Cutiefly
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Sweet Veil (Hidden Ability)
Egg moves: Moonblast
Ball: Fast Ball

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I found someone else with Self-Destruct Munchlax already, so I don't need it anymore. I do want to make a different offer though.

Pokemon Requested: Sableye (needs to be bred in gen 7 for competitions where transfer-pokémon are not allowed)
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
Ability: Prankster
Ball: Moon Ball
if so what name?:

Offering: Cutiefly
Ability: Sweet Veil (Hidden Ability)
Egg moves: Moonblast
Ball: Fast Ball

not a problem because i couldn't access it anyway since i can't find my Colosseum games XD and sure accepted

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
not a problem because i couldn't access it anyway since i can't find my Colosseum games XD and sure accepted

Great. I've got your Cutiefly ready now, it's female. When do you think you can have Sableye ready?

Edit: I'd also like to make a different offer. If you don't have Self-Destruct Munchlax yet I'd like to offer it.

Pokemon Requested: Shuckle (needs to be bred in gen 7 for competitions where transfer-pokémon are not allowed)
Nature: Relaxed
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Ability: Contrary
Ball: No preference
if so what name?:

Offering: Munchlax
Nature: Adamant
Ivs: 31/xx/xx/xx/31/0
Ability: Gluttony (Hidden Ability)
Egg moves: Self-Destruct
Ball: Poké Ball

I know I'm requesting 5iv for a 3iv here. But Munchlax breeds with Full Incense only which is really annoying to breed with IVs (and Snorlax doesn't get the egg move, only Munchlax does). It's most likely a pokémon that's more efficient to hyper train for IVs rather than breed for nature +5IVs. I can offer you a Bottle Cap with Munchlax if it makes up for that, or evolve it into Snorlax for you prior to the trade so you can use it for breeding quicker. It'd obviously not be lvl 1 though.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Great. I've got your Cutiefly ready now, it's female. When do you think you can have Sableye ready?

Edit: I'd also like to make a different offer. If you don't have Self-Destruct Munchlax yet I'd like to offer it.

Pokemon Requested: Shuckle (needs to be bred in gen 7 for competitions where transfer-pokémon are not allowed)
Nature: Relaxed
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Ability: Contrary
Ball: No preference
if so what name?:

Offering: Munchlax
Nature: Adamant
Ivs: 31/xx/xx/xx/31/0
Ability: Gluttony (Hidden Ability)
Egg moves: Self-Destruct
Ball: Poké Ball

I know I'm requesting 5iv for a 3iv here. But Munchlax breeds with Full Incense only which is really annoying to breed with IVs (and Snorlax doesn't get the egg move, only Munchlax does). It's most likely a pokémon that's more efficient to hyper train for IVs rather than breed for nature +5IVs. I can offer you a Bottle Cap with Munchlax if it makes up for that, or evolve it into Snorlax for you prior to the trade so you can use it for breeding quicker. It'd obviously not be lvl 1 though.

I am still stuck on my zapdos hunt not sure how long this sucker will take its being quite stubborn -_- and sure I can do the bottle cap which the hidden ability helps alot to even out the price anyway so sure i can do that too if you like to add that on.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I am still stuck on my zapdos hunt not sure how long this sucker will take its being quite stubborn -_- and sure I can do the bottle cap which the hidden ability helps alot to even out the price anyway so sure i can do that too if you like to add that on.

That's fine. I'm not in a rush, this is still loads easier and more reliable than trying to get hidden abilities on the GTS. Just send me a message when you're ready to trade ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That's fine. I'm not in a rush, this is still loads easier and more reliable than trying to get hidden abilities on the GTS. Just send me a message when you're ready to trade ;)
okay sounds good I will let ya know when i do get started and when it is finished ^_^ thanks for understanding ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am just having a update trying to get this darn shiny zapdos is being a pain however if i don't get in a few days I might just take a break to finish up the backed up requests that people are waiting :) also need to edit my opening a bit more again as well as seems my charts are a bit blurry now since the new update. I will try to figure out what is wrong with it soon.

Neri

You must be very unlucky with that Zapdos shiny. I got mine within 6 hours total i think, though i was taking a break half way and redo it on 2nd day. It's Timid, inside beast ball.
Maybe you did encounter him but didn't recognize it's shiny when you quickly soft reseted? You know the shiny sprite of Zapdos doesn't look much different from its normal look, so wait for that star to appear before you soft reset. Hope this helps you.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You must be very unlucky with that Zapdos shiny. I got mine within 6 hours total i think, though i was taking a break half way and redo it on 2nd day. It's Timid, inside beast ball.
Maybe you did encounter him but didn't recognize it's shiny when you quickly soft reseted? You know the shiny sprite of Zapdos doesn't look much different from its normal look, so wait for that star to appear before you soft reset. Hope this helps you.
left a message on your profile since its slightly off topic here XD

Small Update:
also decided to take a break from the hunting and go back to it later on since i need to get peoples requests done. I will try to get them started soon as I can for everyone :) i will be updating my shop a bit more soon too.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update:

new adds to my charts will be the following:

nest ball hidden ability hustle nidoran female
soon will be adding once trade is done level ball buziel
hidden ability for the following starters Rowlet,Popplio,and Litten

all requests are done except the very last one which should be done today if everything goes right

Last edited:

LFT

Heya sorry I have been unable to get a connection to the internet on my 3ds due to my bad wifi currently. Hopefully at around the 16th I will be able to do the trade

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Heya sorry I have been unable to get a connection to the internet on my 3ds due to my bad wifi currently. Hopefully at around the 16th I will be able to do the trade
not a problem i will hold your request for you still no worries :) just message me in my profile when you are available to trade and tell me a time and date ^_^ or contact me on discord.

LFT

Heya good news is that I might be able to trade with ya fc 3669-3009-4452 usually the best time is around 3:00 to 5am Saudi Arabia time since that is when the wifi is the strongest

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am usa eastern time zone so i think that would be about evening time my time? we can discuss this through our vms however i will not be available tomorrow just a heads up because of work.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update:

I am still around busy with work but I am still alive I will be having my charts edit sometime this week so it be accurate for more trades...all request are caught up and done atm

still need to add
level ball buziel
all new hidden ability alolan starters
female nest ball ha nidoran is available to breed now

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
WOW it's been a long time. A really really long time actually, my last donation was around when you finally managed shiny Blacephalon.
I'm somewhat getting back into the pokemon thing, ready to breed for the sparklies again (still on Cryogonal). I have a few things of interest, should you still care. Mostly it'd help me get back to breeding and such.
offering Pokemon: Cryogonal
Ball choice: Quick
Ability: Levitate (default)

offering Pokemon: Froakie
Ball choice: Love
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Timid nature)
Ability: Protean (hidden)
Egg moves: Toxic Spikes, Power-up Punch, Water Sport, Bestow

offering Pokemon: Carvanha
Ball choice: Beast
Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Moves: Psychic Fangs, Destiny Bond, maybe others.

offering Pokemon: Rufflet
Ball choice: Level
Ability: Hustle (Defiant on Braviary)

I also happen to notice Level Emolga and Friend Bruxish are still bolded under wants... do you still need those? I could probably handle it myself...

Now then, I need to continue not getting Shiny Cryogonal.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
WOW it's been a long time. A really really long time actually, my last donation was around when you finally managed shiny Blacephalon.
I'm somewhat getting back into the pokemon thing, ready to breed for the sparklies again (still on Cryogonal). I have a few things of interest, should you still care. Mostly it'd help me get back to breeding and such.
offering Pokemon: Cryogonal
Ball choice: Quick
Ability: Levitate (default)

offering Pokemon: Froakie
Ball choice: Love
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Timid nature)
Ability: Protean (hidden)
Egg moves: Toxic Spikes, Power-up Punch, Water Sport, Bestow

offering Pokemon: Carvanha
Ball choice: Beast
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Moves: Psychic Fangs, Destiny Bond, maybe others.

offering Pokemon: Rufflet
Ball choice: Level
Ability: Hustle (Defiant on Braviary)

I also happen to notice Level Emolga and Friend Bruxish are still bolded under wants... do you still need those? I could probably handle it myself...

Now then, I need to continue not getting Shiny Cryogonal.
hey sorry for the late response been busy with alot of things just got back from a convention but anyway I don't think I have level ball rufflet,froakie in love, or cryogonal in quick so I can take those but I thought I had beast ball carvanha though but I could be wrong I will get back to you when I get a chance ;) and sure I do still need level ball emolga and friend bruxish the person that did offer to do that trade ended up not picking up there order months ago last year.

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Username: e6life
IGN: Alex
Pokemon Requested: Anorith
Nature: Any
Ivs: Any
Ability: Any
Egg moves: Any/None
Ball: Luxury
Nickname?(Y/N): N
if so what name?: N/A
want move tutors?(Y/N): N
if yes what move tutors?: N/A

Offering: Burmy
Ivs: 31/0/31/30/31/30
Ability: Overcoat
Egg moves: N/A
Ball: Friend

As usual, I have my LIST you can pick something else from, too.