• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: e6life
IGN: Alex
Pokemon Requested: Anorith
Nature: Any
Ivs: Any
Ability: Any
Egg moves: Any/None
Ball: Luxury
Nickname?(Y/N): N
if so what name?: N/A
want move tutors?(Y/N): N
if yes what move tutors?: N/A

Offering: Burmy
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/0/31/30/31/30
Ability: Overcoat
Egg moves: N/A
Ball: Friend

As usual, I have my LIST you can pick something else from, too.
man sorry for the late response I have been busy after the convention as well -_- but sure I can do this for you I don't have friend ball burmy yet accepted

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
man its been awhile since my last update sorry guys I am still alive and taking requests be going back to breeding soon just been busy with work still and on top of it just got a new switch enjoying a few games >.< I am gunna try to update this week sometime when I am off from work and get to working on the other requests above after I finish a side quest for someone.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am giving a friendly business bump I just been pretty busy and addicted to my switch lately and was on hiatus from playing pokemon however still alive trying to get a few request done slowly but still around I need to add some new things to my charts just haven't had the time yet.

Lucian947

Gym Leader
Username: Lucian947
IGN: Lysander
Pokemon Requested: Krabby
Ability: Sheer Force
Ball: Repeat

Ball: Dream

I'm sorry if I'm offering something you already have,
I went by the chart you have posted, and I saw that you don't have a hidden ability Burmy in a Dream Ball;
if you do have one and the chart is outdated (since you've mentioned previously that you need to add some pokemon to it)
then I have other pokemon that you might be interested in instead of it;

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Lucian947
IGN: Lysander
Pokemon Requested: Krabby
Ability: Sheer Force
Ball: Repeat

Ball: Dream

I'm sorry if I'm offering something you already have,
I went by the chart you have posted, and I saw that you don't have a hidden ability Burmy in a Dream Ball;
if you do have one and the chart is outdated (since you've mentioned previously that you need to add some pokemon to it)
then I have other pokemon that you might be interested in instead of it;

oh man sorry for the late response I have been on hiatus for the longest time still :c but yeah i don't think I have dream ball burmy so that is fine...I probably go back to breeding soon its been awhile since I played my ultra sun.

Lucian947

Gym Leader
No problem, you weren't that late with the response;
So what should I do:
do I wait for you to message me when you're back at breeding so I can do the breeding as well
or can I start the breeding now and you'll message me when you've already finished breeding and can trade in a few days?

There are also other pokemon I'm interested from your list but I don't know if can make a trade request now or wait until we finish the first trade
or if you even want to trade more pokemon since you are busy with other things now;
based on your list I would offer you pokemon that you don't have (as in hidden abilities, rare pokeballs, matching pokeballs);

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No problem, you weren't that late with the response;
So what should I do:
do I wait for you to message me when you're back at breeding so I can do the breeding as well
or can I start the breeding now and you'll message me when you've already finished breeding and can trade in a few days?

There are also other pokemon I'm interested from your list but I don't know if can make a trade request now or wait until we finish the first trade
or if you even want to trade more pokemon since you are busy with other things now;
based on your list I would offer you pokemon that you don't have (as in hidden abilities, rare pokeballs, matching pokeballs);
sorry about the long response again it im kinda in hiatus on playing pokemon still -__- I will let you know when I actually get it I get it done which I am not sure when it will be done frankly since I am litterly not wanting to play the game much anymore. I will let you know for sure when its done.

also after this post guys I will be closing up my shop for now so anyone that requests I will be delayed until i get back from my hiatas so if you post I will not answer until I am ready so heads up!

Achantion

Ice Type Enthousiastic
Username: Achantion
IGN: Simon
WFC: 5124-9824-6470
Pokemon Requested: Snover
Ability: Soundproof

Simply interested in a Soundproof Snover, I don't care about anything else, as I prefer to breed myself. :)

Offering:
Feel free to pick something from this list.

EDIT: Found the Snover, so ignore this request. :)

Last edited:
Looking through your breeding list I noticed that you breed competitive mimikyu. I have extra golden bottle caps laying around if you are interested in some sort of trade,