• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Faithless's Cauldron of Fusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Tobi, here's Chimerax- sorry if it looks weird :p

chimerax.png

And Yonowaru, hope this is evil enough for you :D

vigglyruff.png

Papa L., added! :D

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
its great!! but can you make it a bit darker with more evil eyes? i maybe should have said this earlier, but i just realized, but anyways, can you make the umbreon parts a bit bloody red? thanx for the great job!!

EDIT: Here we are, Papa L- hope it's okay :)

elemeneon.png

Yonowaru, I will edit Vigglyruff right now :)

Last edited:

vigglyruff.png

Here we are, Yonowaru!

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
Sorry about this but I was thinking more of a normal paws, 6 winged type of eeveelution....

Got it! Working on it again...

Tobi

Teh uber h@x
Tobi, here's Chimerax- sorry if it looks weird :p

chimerax.png

Not what I was expecting, per se, though I never really had any specifications. It's good to see you used Mew as the base, but its form just seems so overpowered by every other Pokemon fused with it.

Anyway, I have a new fusion for when you have the time. And cheese is still teh bomb.

Fusion for: Any
Username: Tobi
Pokemon To Be Fused: Mew, Manaphy, Shaymin, Heatran, and Rayquaza (I know, now I'm just insane xD;; )
Name of Fused Pokemon: Chimerax v.2
Extras, E.G. border, background colour: Still use Mew as the base, but please try not to overpower it with its other fused components. Just be as subtle as possible please... (i.e. Using Rayquaza's marks all over Mew's body instead of adding a full appendage; Manaphy's antennae and Shaymin's flower are okay where they are from Chimerax v.1) I hope I'm not asking too much of you.

Last edited:

Holy crap... yes, you are insane, but I will give it a try :D Since the rules say only four pokes, I'll leave Heatran out of the mix and see what we get. :)

Last edited:

Aye aye aye, these were hard!
elemeneon2.png

Elemeneon for Papa L

chimerax2.png

Chimerax 2 for Tobi.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
hehe, i feel like asking for evil things lately. anyways, i have two requests

Cheese is teh bomb

Fusion for: Faithless
Username: Yonowaru in Chaos
Pokemon To Be Fused: Rhyperior + Dusknoir
Name of Fused Pokemon: Dusperior (Dusknoir as base), Rhyclops (Rhyperior as base)
Extras: None really

thanx in advance

Tobi

Teh uber h@x
chimerax2.png

Chimerax 2 for Tobi.

I realize the rules say only four Pokés, but I figure, for Heatran, we can add a similar iron mask over Mew's face (with Shaymin's flower on top of it) and maybe some similar metal platelettes over Mew's body. And for a little more Rayquaza, would it be possible to add those extension things Rayquaza has on its tail to the end of Mew's tail?

Also, could you try changing Mew's color to pink, a darker pink, and semi-dark red?

I meant to edit my post and ask for these specifications before, but it's hard connecting to this forum. x.x

You're welcome. :D I'm glad you like it, it looks a bit tacky IMO...

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
Hey Kyubii- Chan, think you can give the same request a go?

Cheese is teh bomb

Fusion for: Kyubii Chan
Username: Papa. L
Pokemon To Be Fused: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Espeon
Name of Fused Pokemon: Elemeneon
Extras, E.G. border, background colour: .png file, please; No background and use ESpeons color Pallette please.

lol I just like comparing no offence to see who I should ask for fusions from :)

Ok, I'll make a try.

EDIT: Kyuubi-Chans version of Elemeneno (sp?)

http://i32.*******.com/s1ubkm.png
HTML:
[IMG]http://i32.*******.com/s1ubkm.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Added. :) Editing da list :3

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
Thanks Faithless. And if I can't decide which is better I'll stick them both in an animation :D If they're in different poses...

Status
Not open for further replies.