• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake Animal Planet thread

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
You may be wondering what exactly does the title mean? You may be wondering what there is to discuss. What I want to discuss, is animal planet. No, not just that, the fake shows on it. What shows stories are lies, and what aren't. I shouldn't be alive, It's me or the dog, The haunted, those shows. I want to discuss if some shows on animal planet are actual true stories/real footage. You must explain why you think certain shows are real or not.

Rules

1: Respect others opinion. If they say "This show is real! I like it too!" Then don't reply, "No, its fake and a really bad show." You don't have to include your opinion on a show, but you must include an explenation.

2: Don't say a show is fake or real just because you like or hate it. It isn't fair to those who feel differently and believe the show isn't. I would prefer you keep your opinions a very minor part of your post.

3: If you want to talk about shows that aren't animal planet, a different TV station or show, please find another thread or start your own. This place is to be discussed fake animal planet shows and debating your opinion wether certain shows are real or not, but without starting arguments.

4: If you're saying its fake, and replying to someone, be kind and provide evidence it is fake. And don't include anything that could be found offencing

5: NO TALK OF LOST TAPES. Lost tapes is in no doubt, a fake show. It even says, this show is based on a belief these creatures exist. Yes, I do wish they would A: Try to make it more real, and B: Don't put in the info at the end of someone's body never being found, what happened to the people who escaped, etc. They put it at the end, so it seems real and people would forget about the beginning notice. It's a fake show and does not need to be talked about.

6: Only talk about you believeing a show is real if your replying to someone.

Thank you and please follow the rules.

card986

i think the haunted is realll fake. all of this stupid haunted stufff i hate and do not intend watching it. honestly the only shows i watch on animal planet are biography's on nature and animals. i've still watched all the other shows though and think the haunted is fake for the purpose of entertaining with the thought of the paranormal which every human being thinks of once in a while blowing peoples minds. only reason it is on there. i doubt any of the stuff actually happened.

evolutionrex

The Awesome Atheist
All the shows on the animal planet are either real or based off of something; and none of them try to lie. Haunted is based on the encounters that people had, never says that the encounters, it's bases solely on eyewitness. The show never shows any videos and say they're real, they do reenactments. Lost Tapes is suppose to be fake, and i feel sorry for who ever thought it was real. I can't name an show that tries to lie on the Animal Planet.