• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake Card Madness

Falcondae

XD;;;

Ok, so I was rummaging through my folders and found some of my older PKMN TCG customs, which are really terrible in terms of the layout, not to mention the art I did... o_O;;; Yes, the artwork I did all on my own, except for some of the backgrounds. I think the last one is the only one that has an almost all original art, except for the hologram thing.

Anyway, here are a few just to sport:

Pyra's Houndoom
One of my oldest and first cards, I think this was my first EX also... Yeah, it was my first EX. Gotta redo this one one with better art.

Shuppet
I LOVE how this one turned out! This one is actually one of my newer ones when I started to make large-scale vectors for my images. Heehee... Sho cute the bubble-eyed Shuppets are... XD

Clark's Totodile
This one belongs to my friend on another forum I visit often. He loves Totodile, so I made him one.

Dark Glaceon
Actually, I had the original as a Glaceon, but my sisters pestered me to make a dark variant, so here it is.

And now, for one that's out of the blue...

Phazon Jessie
Someone asked me to turn one of my characters into a Pokemon card, so I did... This one is Lt. Jessie, my most frequently used character in the Role Playing world. Just smile and nod after looking at this one... XD;;;

I'll put up some more of my earlier ones, as well as the ones that I messed up on. Perhaps you guys can also help me balance out some of the attacks, especially on my evolution/legendary/EX ones...?

Falcondae

A few more I found in my files...

Persian
One of my friends asked for this one. At first, I wanted to turn this into Giovanni's Persian (Just to spite him), but I ended up not doing it.

Jessie's Pidgeot
My personal Pidgeot, I made the colors a little more unique to my liking. It's attacks are more chance based, but it works with the amount of power it has...

Poochyena
Based off my sister's Poochyena in Ruby/Sapphire. I liked how this one came out.

Falcondae

Here's a preview of an MTG set a friend of mine and I are working on.

Apologies to those who can't view DeviantART sites since this is where I posted it... >_<;;;

Custom Magic the Gathering Set: The Aftermath

Some of these cards have already been edited since I last posted, but I haven't uploaded the new one.

My friend is actually helping me with the wording, so go yell at him if you see any problems... XD;;; I only do the art, or at least most of them.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Can't see the Magic cards very well, but all of your Pokemon cards are very impressive. Excellent work.

Typo

been a while
STOP.

I thought that Phazon Jessie was pretty funny, until I saw this:

The lastest thing that you posted. Those magic cards? 4th row, 1st column. What do you see. Same artwork. exact.

?

Other than that nice art.

Falcondae

In that case, all the art is very impressive.
Some of those images are simple, while others were actually large images (4200+ px either directions). Thanks though! I might put some of the larger versions of the art in the fanart forum.

Can't see the Magic cards very well, but all of your Pokemon cards are very impressive. Excellent work.
You sort of need to click on the download button on the left side to get the full view of it.

STOP.

I thought that Phazon Jessie was pretty funny, until I saw this:

The lastest thing that you posted. Those magic cards? 4th row, 1st column. What do you see. Same artwork. exact.

?

Other than that nice art.
Yes, they are the same... Trying to pull off the suit in various poses isn't really easy... This is the original picture that was created for another purpose (DeviantART Link) Corrupted Falcon. When I have time (Which is really rare since pieces like this span a long time despite how many hours it takes to create one in total), I'll try to get Jessie into a different position with her suit. I have a few ideas, but so far, the armor isn't cooperating...

Oh yeah, also need your opinions on this card design. It's based off MTG, but I mostly did this from scratch...

MTG-Styled Card Blank

Last edited:

Falcondae

Lol,nice jessie try to make a u gi o card with a pokemon layout
I probably can... Just that it might take me a while to do the artwork for it. I don't really like using other people's artwork. I have linearts of Blue Eyes White Dragon and Dark Magician Girl done from a long time ago, but I never did color them. I might just finish those up and make the custom Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh card.

Oh yeah, for that Phazon Phoenix card in the Aftermath MTG Set (You need to click download on the left side to full view the WHOLE image, which is really big), I thought about MAYBE using this image once I finished the colors for it. It looks a bit more intimidating, especially with her claws and opened wings: PED Night Shroud

Here are also four more cards. Thing is that one is a redux while the other is the older one. Don't know if I like the newer one better or not... The newer has the words aligned correctly and a revamped version of the art, but the original has a 'brighter,' easier to see Lugia...

Lugia-EX (Psychic) - Original/Redux
Lugia-EX (Colorless) - Original/Redux

Last edited:

Falcondae

Wow... Been a while since I last posted... Been busy. Anyways, here's my latest one with a blank that I made myself using the Diamond/Pearl format. Not too sure if Omega FangKing is still doing blanks or not, but just read the artists' comments. I haven't heard from him in a very long while... Oo;;; Anyone know what happened to him? Did he just retire from the faking business?

Pikachu - Diamond/Pearl Style - DeviantART Link/SheezyART Link

Falcondae

I hate double posting, but I really need people to look into this and tell me what they think, especially since I want to release the blanks to the public, along with a PSD for those using Photoshop.

Pikachu Diamond/Pearl Card Comparison (First draft on left and second draft on right) - DeviantART Link/SheezyART Link

Falcondae

Ok, so after some talk, my boyfriend and I decided to work on the blanks a bit more to make them look even more realistic than ever. So, probably after... 5 hours of work, here is a preview of the basic cards for the Diamond and Pearl TCG series, almost near perfect digital replicas (Preview is only at 50%).

Basic-Preview.png

The virus belongs to Omega FangKing, so props to him for the original design. If he doesn't want me to remake it in the Diamond and Pearl format, then I will be more than happy to withhold that from release.

We are currently working on the Stage 2 cards before we step into the Stage 1 cards.

Soulpaladin

Brawl rocks.
Ok, so after some talk, my boyfriend and I decided to work on the blanks a bit more to make them look even more realistic than ever. So, probably after... 5 hours of work, here is a preview of the basic cards for the Diamond and Pearl TCG series, almost near perfect digital replicas (Preview is only at 50%).

Basic-Preview.png

The virus belongs to Omega FangKing, so props to him for the original design. If he doesn't want me to remake it in the Diamond and Pearl format, then I will be more than happy to withhold that from release.

We are currently working on the Stage 2 cards before we step into the Stage 1 cards.

Hey, uh could you get me the blanks without the watermark?

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
there good but i never knew that ice fang can paralize someone