• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake card resources [Delta Species update]

Dragonfree

Just me
OK, I'm getting tired of all the people asking where to get the font, energy symbols, etc...

OK. Go to http://www.pokemonzeo.com, download the stuff, and READ the tutorials. Don't skim over them and then post here saying "I don't get it". They're very understandable, so just go and read them properly, and you should be making quality fake cards in no time.

Yup, that's it...

Last edited:

Watcher

Boulder Trainer
Just to add to that, an ideal program to use is Adobe Photoshop. But if you don't have it, then other programs would be ok...

B

Bl@ziken

Fakecard.com is moving to Pokemonlabs.com
Fakecard.com is running only this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pokemon Master Joe

My MS Paint says that The Evocons,American Holo,Japanese Holo,and the PA symbols in the low package are invalid BMP files.WHAT DO I DO!

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
erm Fakecard.com downloads has a program that has nothing to do with fake cards, Pokemonzeo.com popups won't load up, please if this can be found on fakecard.com link to the page, I need to make fake cards but fakecard.com is useless!

P

Pikamaster

In order for the holos, evocons, and symbols to work, you have to click on the individule (pardon my spelling) downloads. If you click on the BMP or GIF downloads, it won't download the symbols, holos, etc., it will show them. Then you can cpy them into Paint and save it.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
wait I located it now, Arg its a hidden page, they have various downloads pages no wonder I couldn't find it

(((Kuwagata Kross)))

Wazzupwiththeserver?
Since every one is posting links to fake card sites, I'll post too:
www.pokemonzeo.com
It's got blanks, acessories, backgrounds, the right font, symbols,etc...
AND I'M JUST POSTING WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO! NOT ADVERTISING!!!

Dragonfree

Just me
Yeah... funny, I believed I changed the link to Pokémonzeo since fakecard went down...

*edits*

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
I got my stuff at the Zeo Forums. There's alot of people posting there downloads for you. There's a guy on the site who has a professional symbol sheet with everything on it. It even gives you text you need. I don't know if i'm allowed to mention his name, but he has duel type blanks, and a palce where you get regualar blanks. Trust me. When you go to the forums, you'll find them.

F

Fangking Omega

If King Shuckle refers to my blanks and tools, I've brought them here so you don't have to search forever. Sticky topic, perfect. Easy to find.

First are the standard hidden legends style blanks. I took the Japanese blanks of Pokémon Zeo’s (permission was granted), erased the weakness/resistance/retreat cost area and fitted up my own, working out the placement by using a scan of my Beldum promo as a template. Thus, this part is precise rather than accurate. I replaced the image border with that of my scan’s, meaning it is also exact, and the same for the yellow outer border. Then came a new stage that I haven’t done on previous versions of the blanks; I used Hue/Saturation to fix the colours of the background, resulting in it looking more like the US cards (eg. Psychic looks somewhat brighter). They are also much more exact and making Dual Blanks is a lot simpler without the editing that used to be involved to get the blanks lining up.

Next came Pokémon-ex blanks. As usual I assembled the border, but now that I’ve found out how to get the best from Zeo’s holosheet, I used that instead of PA’s for the holo effect. It looked somewhat more realistic. The ex ruling was handmade, but drawn around a scan.

Shining Pokémon. Great fun, I assure you. The yellow highlights and the holo effect was remade, but the rule was kept from the older version. Little more to say. Enjoy.

Dark dual types. These are the only dual types I will publicly release for the simple reason that they serve more purpose than being just Dual types. They are required for Dark Pokémon like Dark Celebi.

So, here they are
http://projectservo.sifen7.com/fangblanks/fangadv-hl/

MASSIVE credit to Pokemonboy from Pokémon Zeo who put himself out to upload these.

Finally, a PSD symbolsheet (it may be unsuitable for versions of Photoshop lower than 6.0). It features ADV symbols (Zeo’s aren’t quite the right colours for these new blanks, nor are they the exact size), the Winner symbol, various fonts and the Shining symbols. All contents of this package are ripped by me. The scan I used to get the EX symbol from came from Pokemonboy. The ZIP file contains this symbolsheet and the necessary fonts (gill sans and futura) you need to open it with (the text layers won’t work properly if you don’t install them or don't already have them). Just for the fonts, I suggest you download this package, even if you can't use the PSD symbols. The correct fonts make your cards look a LOT better. Anyone using the sheet, the font sizes and styles given (not a full set though I'm afraid) are exact. I've put a lot of research into it -_-

http://projectservo.sifen7.com/fangblanks/fangacc/

For those who don’t have Photoshop and can’t open PSDs, I have made a gif sheet. It has fewer tools, but it has the Shining symbols and the Energy symbols. On here, the EX symbol comes from Pokémon Zeo. The numbers indicate the font size the Shining symbols are appropriate to.

legends-symbols.gif

Enjoy

P

pokelover1233

Okay, I seem to have 2 possible fonts. Humanist and Gill Sans. But the Gill Sans Readme says Humanist is wrong. What do I do??

X

x9ss

just wondering since zeo took down the radioactive blanks from the nouveau blanks section does anybody have them? I want to use them. Could they pm them to me beacause I won't be here much.

D

Dark_Pikachu

Well, Absol(I can't remember the full name so sorry dude/girl/thing/whatever), made a supply thread for TCs, but trust me, I was darn SICK of answering threads "Where do I get the TCs." I started one myself, but that was before that supplies thing came up, and I've since learnted better.

D

Dom Jordan

Got milk? Hehe I just noticed one of my "old skool" posts on this topic. (When I was a newbie and I wasn't just letters).

Anyway Zeo doesn't have the Futura LT font. I want this for HP.

F

Fangking Omega

It's sort of difficult to find because generally you've got to pay for it... s'not freeware.

D

Dom Jordan

Jimminy Jillikers!!! Paymentation???? That's darnded.... darndedly darnded. I guess I'll just have to sidestep that, but I'm sure I downloaded futura once before for free.