• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake card resources [Delta Species update]

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
All right guys. Almost every blank in existance made by Fangking Omega can be found in the link in my sig. The onlt ones that are not up are the Classic EX. The problem is that Fangking didn't have a back-up file for those, and so they are gone forever ;-;. No matter. Have fun card faking! Use the Dual Types! They are fun to use.

F

Fangking Omega

Delta Species? Holon? Curses! 193 more blanks to upload...

Back by “popular” demand, the Fangking returns… in style… or not.

But he brings with him good news for the faking community.

Having been bugged by a few of my old faker friends, I’ve finally caved in, come out of “retirement,” and “gone out of my way” to create the vast collection of Delta Species blanks and Holon’s Pokémon blanks (you know, those silly little things that can be played as either Energy cards or Pokémon). I promised myself I wouldn’t do it, but then you look at the other blanks I’ve put out there, and it doesn’t quite feel right when there’s a missing page you haven’t filled in. And then it didn’t actually take much more than 3 or 4 hours on Sunday evening to put them all together (Delta Species was particularly easy, although there’s a lot more of them. Holon Blanks were a little tricky to string together). Delta is represented by all standard types with all stages, and every possible Dual type combination (including those which don’t exist in the real TCG so as not to limit creativity), and Holon incorporates all standard types and stage with both Colorless and Double Rainbow Energy variants, plus the Trainer blank with Delta sign (this will go with the Holon blanks, not Delta Species blanks, as the only Trainer cards which include the Delta symbol have Holon in their name).

This adds another 193 blanks to my catalogue, currently hosted in force at the Pokémon Palace. This is the largest expansion ever to be released at one time. Very soon, these new blanks will be on the site ready for use. Webmaster PPN Steve has been sent them all and he just needs to upload them, which I shouldn’t think will take more than a few days (be fair on him though, there’s a lot of them!). Hopefully they’ll all be up and available by the weekend! Keep checking.

http://pokemonpalace.net/?id=tcg/fakes/index - we're waiting.. Steve just told me he'll probably be a couple of days because there's so much to put up.

Hopefully this will be the stroke that breathes some life back into the faking world, as I’m sad to see that it’s been quite dead lately (Well, at Zeo particularly...).

In order to showcase these new blanks, here are a few cards I’ve knocked together. Hopefully, these are better than the last card I made before my lengthy disappearance, which suffice to say was one of my worst yet. I believe these cards along with the new blanks will provide a much more satisfying epitaph than Fang’s Snorlax did to my faking career.

Disastrell (Delta Species). This is a Pokémon created by good friend and genius Kangaskid and will be one of the new Pokémon to appear in the Acanthite project. The Catastrophe Pokémon is one of my absolute favourites. The Delta Species blanks look nice to me, but I’m possibly biased. I love the creative license granted by Delta Species – see here, a Dark/Dragon type is being represented by Electric/Metal. Fantastic! Were it real, I’d love to have this card in the closing stages of a game. Which means it’s probably really broken.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8789/029disastrell9zh.jpg

Holon’s Gastly. Testing out the Holon blanks of the Colorless Energy variety. I think it works nicely. Simple attack really, but it’s quite cool. Nothing to scream about.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/9884/030holongastly9co.jpg

Holon’s Statiode. Again, one of my personal favourite Pokémon to be appearing in the Acanthite project. Testing out the Double Rainbow Energy variant of the blanks. I’m very pleased with the way this blanks series came out. A very standard attack… but it probably works quite sweetly with Disastrell’s Delta Storm come to think of it. Not to mention it wouldn’t hurt to play one of these beauties as an Energy card on Disastrell.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/617/031holonstatiode6xv.jpg

It’s the first time I’ve faked in ages, so I was feeling a little rusty.

I also have a little question… which I will expound upon in great detail.

Part of the reason I vanished from the scene without much warning is because I lost all of my resources when my old hard drive went kaboom. I think it’s fair to say that I completely disappeared from the old scene, judging by the reactions of some when I appeared on AIM in mid-October for the first time since June. I didn’t return to any sort of Pokémon related pursuit until late August when I restarted the Acanthite project from scratch. And the last fake I’d ever created happened to be one of my worst ever, and saw only a small audience. So I’d left behind my old sport on a very poor note indeed.

But while I’ve been floating around the realms of obscurity, I’ve managed to recover the vast majority of the things I lost in terms of faking materials (more for the purpose of having the library at my disposal rather than to use them), but 1 of my last sets of blanks sadly seems to have disappeared without a trace. I was wondering if anybody had the CLASSIC ADVANCE STYLE POKéMON-EX blanks (to be precise, the ones with the thick bottom parts of the borders for a barcode) to hand that they might be able to send to me? I’m not looking for the old versions either, which were quite ugly. I’m referring to the newest batch created from the updated and much improved blanks series. I no longer have the resource which I used to create them in the first place and it should be a pain to have to make them all again. This is the only blank collection that PPN Steve and I don’t have, and it’d be nice to finish the series with each and every blank, so if anyone can help me out here, I’d appreciate it greatly. If you can help me, kindly contact me by PM, or MSN at fangking2001@yahoo.co.uk or if need be, AIM at Fangking Omega, but be warned, I’m a little hard to catch on there as I don’t often use it nowadays. Thanks.

Anyway, I hope you like the cards I’ve created, and I hope that some of you out there will seek to employ these 193 new blanks into some new fakes. Let’s hope for a revival in the noble art of faking!

Last edited by a moderator:

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
anyone know where i can get digimon card blanks

J

Justin Credible

I remember an old double colourless energy shiny I had! It was from an alpha edition and I was wondering if you could tell me if it was fake or not!

misty'sfriend

misty is watching
help!

i'm making a whole deck of fake cards but i don't know if i should use pokemon i made or the real pokemon
got any suggestions?

does anyone know were to find crystal type blanks? (like the charizard, crobat, kabutops in the e-cards)
i can't find them on pokemon zeo or pokemon palace..

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
They don't exist anymore. Well at least, not the old ones. ILoveKendal made some ADV version ones which can be found Here.

They are the top ones.

Last edited:

Ditto master

(aka. Maxzilla)
misty'sfriend said:
i'm making a whole deck of fake cards but i don't know if i should use pokemon i made or the real pokemon
got any suggestions?
wel you could use the 2 of them but if you want to make REAL fake cards you have to use your fake pokemon ;132;

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
When you say you are making a deck, are you planning on printing them out and using them right? That's illegal so you know.

Anyways, fake card blanks can now be found on Pokebeach.com. However, everything can be found at PokemonPalace.com. PokeBeach.com is still a little behind, but the webmaster has informed me that he working hard to get the rest up.

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't load the card images!

Cipher 2008

Ditto Master: a few things.

1) Images from D-Drive won't work with {IMG} tags.
2) Completely wrong place to post the trainer card. This is a fake card forum.
3) Your third post makes no sense.

And finally...don't triple post, for the love of...just edit your first post. Triple and even double posting is against the rules.

@shadowdeoxys: Try refreshing the page.

Last edited:

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no i mean when i load the card picture to save it it won't come up.

Fizz

Excuse me... Does anyone know if there're Delta Species Baby Pokémon blanks available, and if so, where can I find them?

greatchikorita

~It's Raining here!~
Fizz said:
Excuse me... Does anyone know if there're Delta Species Baby Pokémon blanks available, and if so, where can I find them?

No. there are no Baby Blanks that the new theme of TCG cards now. Just use a basic blank and add a 'Baby Evolution' Power. Everyone knows the power. Go and check out some cards from Unseen Forces. ;)

Gary's Ho-oh

<Work of ChuckNorris
What about some of the other types that are very popular likes:

Nick15's Stuff
Ice
Poison
Bug
Ghost
Dragon

I dont' know who made'em but
Ground
Flying
Rock

There should be a place that includes those as blanks, duels, and type symbols (Hidden Legends Versions).

Kyuukimon

Banned
Gary's Ho-oh said:
What about some of the other types that are very popular likes:

Nick15's Stuff
Ice
Poison
Bug
Ghost
Dragon

I dont' know who made'em but
Ground
Flying
Rock

There should be a place that includes those as blanks, duels, and type symbols (Hidden Legends Versions).

Save the blanks when I link them to you >> I know I've done it many times

I have Ice, Poison, Bug, Ghost, Dragon, Ground, Flying, and Rock type blanks saved on my computer. If you want them, send a PM to me. I'd also like to see some of your work so I know I'm not wasting my time.

EDIT: Apparently, I still have the blanks on my Photobucket account.

Last edited:

Gary's Ho-oh

<Work of ChuckNorris
Celebi94 said:
Save the blanks when I link them to you >> I know I've done it many times

I have Ice, Poison, Bug, Ghost, Dragon, Ground, Flying, and Rock type blanks saved on my computer. If you want them, send a PM to me. I'd also like to see some of your work so I know I'm not wasting my time.

Celebii94, I'm saying is that they should be accessable with ease for everyone (Like PKMN Palace or something). I am not interested of having them (maybe not yet)