• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake card resources [Delta Species update]

D-D Dog

Beginning Trainer
uhh imm just a biginner pokemon tcg collecter but how do you tell the difference between a reall and a fakey pokemon tcg

Hmmm...it's nice to see my Contest Cards still around, I must admit (yes, I'm Katsuya. Thanks to problems with my internet a long time ago the Katsuya account got purged). Just a quick question; did anyone ever: 1 - Make energy symbols for the Cards, and 2 - Did anyone ever make a Contest Card?

Last edited:

Lou

This is gonna seem dumb. But I have a problem with the Humanist Font. I was following a 'create a pokemon card' tutorial on Zeo and I got to the Pokedex section part. It tells me to use Humanist BT Size 10. However when I used this font it looks nothing like it should. I have installed in the fonts provided but it still does not look anything like the pictures show. Anyone know why?
I hope someone can help.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
If anyone is looking for the tutorial that Dragonfree posted on the first post, it can be found here and here under a different URL. The website in the first post acts up, and this URL gets to where you need to go. [Mind you: these are for pokemon cards only.

-LuciRuki-

Last edited:

Dreamkiller

Extreme Trainer
Pokemon Zeo! is'nt working for me can someone give me a fire type pokemon LV.X?

sd1044538

Hey people, does anyone have sources for classic, teamrocket blanks ? because i just discovered fakecard.com stopped working(it always worked for me) and pokemonzeo had no such blanks. Neither does the blanki site. anyone have any ideas ?