• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake card resources [Delta Species update]

Deathbyshinyoddish

Pokecard Customizer
I guess I'm the only dude who makes his own blanks...

huh....

OH MY &^@#ing $@*@%! FANGKING WAS ON THIS THREAD! I stare in awe..... *_*

Last edited:

Cascade of the Sky

Cascade Gonpory!
no, your not the only person who makes your own freaking blanks! If you check out my deviantart page, you'd see that ive made quite a few version, INCLUDING the DP blanks!

Deathbyshinyoddish

Pokecard Customizer
Pretty! *_*

The Gonpory and Fanking blanks are about 127 times better than mine. But I don't use them because I make my cards on paint using card scans. The pre-made blanks made by experts are hard to resize on paint without being distorted.

BTW does "gonpory" have any connection with a certain virtual pokemon?

Last edited:
Go to pokemoncardmaker.org

timelordpokemon

A Rare Type Pokemon
Thank you thank you thank you i have been looking for a pokemon card making website!!!!

Axel Helios II

Something Awesome

Okay, guys, this is my first (and last) post on Serebii.
I'm only here to spread something (not that amazng) that we all need.
I know EX is over, but I've been bugged by the fact that I cant find a decent ex symbol anywhere.
So what did I do? I made one of course.
So, here you go, guys, the best ex symbol you'll find. (For right now.)

clarkhopes

If you use Photoshop, you can open up the holosheet and go to Edit > Define Pattern and click OK. Then in the layers part you need to right click the text layer and pick Blending Options. Pick "Pattern Overlay" and choose the holofoil pattern. You may need to adjust colour/opacity, but that's basically how ya do it.

Earthbounded

Wild Flygon Appeared
A friend of mine once brought in some fake pokemon cards. It was fun playing with them.

STEELTALONZRUEL

The Titan spammer
This thread really needs to be updated. Zeo is ancient, and most of the card fakers have migrated their resources to their deviantart accounts. There's a thread on pokebeach with links to resources, as well as the xipog album (a lot is in polish, though the album looks preeeee english) http://album.xipog.pisz.pl/

You guys really need to stop neglecting fake cards... There are only, like, what, 5 non-sticky threads here?
Edit: Also, there's this: http://pokemonresource.wikinet.org/wiki/Main_Page