• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake Eeveelutions

...and other stuff.

Doduo

Don't ask.

Safari Zone Ad

Hokaru

This is a character I made up about 1 year ago.^^

Yukimenoko

This is a pic greta_lover requested.^^

Majiceon

Majiceon

The Soul Pokemon

Ghost type

Eevee - Level up w/ Mystic Orb - Majiceon

Majiceon feeds off of the souls of the deceased. When it gains enough power, it is said that it can wake the dead. This Pokemon is most active during a full moon.

Sibeon

Sibeon

The Boxing Pokemon

Fighting type

Eevee - Level up in the morning w/ Focus Band - Sibeon

When Sibeon fights, it stands on its hind legs and boxes its opponent with its front paws. At times this Pokemon can be very hostile.

Eeveon

Eeveon

The Guardian Pokemon

Normal type

Eevee - Level up w/ Everstone (yes everstone) - Eeveon

Eeveon is known as the main Eeveelution because of its type matching Eevee's. Its also the perfect Pokemon in a double battle because of its caring instincts.

Such an unoriginal name.xP

More later.

----------

Gallery:

Fake Starters:

Grass

Kiari

Kahiki

Citorai

Fire

Coming Soon

Water

Coming Soon

Fake Eeveelutions:

Eeveon

Sibeon

Sibeon

Other Fakes:

Coming Soon

Real Pokemon:

Yukimenoko

Doduo

Safari Zone Ad

Original Chracters:

Hokaru

Unfinished:

Zeireon

Shiny Hunter

Last edited:

krazyelements241

OHHH nice drawings and i like the doduo one! espicially b/c its colored soo good!
K.E

JirachiMan

Jirachi Master
I like eveon, but the name is weird.

sandos

Don't Blink
I really like these drawings. It's nice to see some humour in art! It would be good to see more info about Houkaru. The Eeveelutions are original, especially Sibeon. I wondered how you would be able to make a Fighting~Type Eeveelution, and you pulled it off well. Hind legs fighting sounds cool. And Magiceon has a cool Legend about it-waking the dead. Not so keen on Eeveon though, but I suppose it is nice to have a Normal Eeveelution, so you can evolve it without so much of a change. Yeah, unoriginal name, but it fits. All in all, I like it. Please do some more!

~sandos;448;

I really like these drawings. It's nice to see some humour in art! It would be good to see more info about Houkaru. The Eeveelutions are original, especially Sibeon. I wondered how you would be able to make a Fighting~Type Eeveelution, and you pulled it off well. Hind legs fighting sounds cool. And Magiceon has a cool Legend about it-waking the dead. Not so keen on Eeveon though, but I suppose it is nice to have a Normal Eeveelution, so you can evolve it without so much of a change. Yeah, unoriginal name, but it fits. All in all, I like it. Please do some more!

~sandos;448;

Your wish is my command:

Hokaru Seighashi

Birthdate (First drawn on) 11/16/05

First version: Hokaru Fear the lack of talent, FEAR IT!

Hokaru, or White Spirit [this is where I got my name from], was once a original character for Naruto.But he has since changed.Dramatically.

I'll put up other pics I drew of him...when I find them.

Yeah, Eeveon is a dumb name.I'm no good with names though.>.<

I'm working on another Doduo pic.^^b

Thanks for the comments.:)

I'm going on a trip today so expect some Eeveelutions when I get back later tonight.Also, tomarrow's my birthday so I may or may not have any pics.

See ya!^.^

sandos

Don't Blink
Thanks White Spirit! I love that pic. Are you gonna make any more Eeveelutions? Just wondering. And have a nice Birthday!

~sandos;448;

I come bearing gifts!

First, an unfinished Eeveelution:

Zeireon

Zeireon

Flying type

The Gryphon [or is it Griffen?] Pokemon

Eevee - Level up w/ Pidgeot - Zeireon

Originated in Egypt, Zeireon uses its wings to fly over 75 mph.It could move so fast it looks like its teleporting.It also uses its claws to bounce off of cliffs.

And another unfinished piece:

Shiny Hunter

Oh, and thank you sandos!:)

sandos

Don't Blink
You're welcome! And Happy Birthday! Your Shiny Hunter is cool, but why does it seemingly have no hands? Also, did the notepad you drew it on have a blue/silver front cover? Coz I have a notepad like that. Zeireon I like, but for some reson it looks a bit... small for a Gryphon. *Shruggs* What exactly do you mean by level up with Pidgeot? Just wondering. :)

~sandos;448;

Like um...Have Pidgeot in your party when your leveling up.And with the Shiny Hunter, she has her hands in a fist.I hate drawing hands.-.-
My sketch pad is red and white.=|

Here's a grass starter line-up:

Kiari

Kiari

The Plant Cub Pokemon

Grass type

Kiari - Level 18 - Kahiki - Level 33 - Citatorai

Kiari is a modern plant - lion. It uses the seed on its tail to absorb sunlight from the sun. On rainy days, the energy from the tail releases and dries the rain

Kahiki

Kahiki

The Lion Pokemon

Grass/ Poisen type

Kiari -Level 18 - Kahiki - Level 33 - Citatorai

The evolved form of Kiari, Kahiki poisens its prey with the seed on its tail. This Pokemon has a perfect 360 degree vision.

Citorai

Citorai

The Lion Pokemon

Grass/ Poisen type

Kiari - Level 18 - Kahiki - Level 33 - Citorai

Known as "King of the Jungle", Citorai is the heart of a forest. Its power is compared even to Mewtwo.

Thats all for now.^^

Last edited:

sandos

Don't Blink
Like um...Have Pidgeot in your party when your leveling up.And with the Shiny Hunter, she has her hands in a fist.I hate drawing hands.-.-
My sketch pad is red and white.=|
Sorry, I must look like a complete idiot. Anyway, I like Kriari, a Grass~Type Lion is preety original, unlike say, a 'Leaf Pokemon'. The others are cool also(I like the 360 degree vision), but I suggest you remove the 'power is compared to Mewtwo' thing. No offence, but it sounds a bit lame. But you don't have to. Also, Poison/Grass has been done before, as a Starting Pokemon aswell. But you don't need to change it; it's your Pokemon.

~sandos;448;

Sorry, my little sister comes up with the definitions and the writing stuff.I draw em' and she writes em'.Though sometimes I help.

Water and fire line up coming soon.^^

greta_lover

I don't know........
Wow! You're not bad at drawing pictures, WS! I'm impressed! Keep up the good work, my friend!

Comet

Dance Commander
The Safari zone ad made me laugh. I love it.