• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fakemon Name Help *updated on 10/7/22*

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
i have another 2 fakemon to be given a name :>

deqccy2-0f6ecfa6-da4d-4e05-96b7-7d77293b2517.jpg
electric/ground type

info on it - aquaticworldblog.wordpress....…

www.thedodo.com/sea-bunnies-sl…
Loks like a regional pika-clone. Maybe Irikochu (Slug + Mouse) Pikiriko? (Electric noise + Slug) Of cource those names only work if it's a sea slug & Iriko is used for sea slugs. It is a Japanese word for slug tho: https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/t...63007774fdc1d7d24a7dd3e012741189be005a7a.html

& my newest fakemon

deqiy1t-98ebcf24-b5c0-424f-b239-46e1e4549321.png

snow monkey pokemon

but i'm not sure whether to make it a kyouan aipom ... or give it a name of it's own... hmmm....

i'm not sure about the typing either.... ice? ice/normal? ice/water? hmm...

one thing i just now thought up about this pokemon: they're ears in hidden in their fluffy fur :>
Maybe Fire & Water, to allow them to survive in the cold; they can create their own hotsprings! Characters from cold areas don't need to be ice type; they just need the right features to survive. :) (Note: This is something I've thought about before, & I may use something like it in my own story sometime.)

Fluffy Fur? Hmmmm... How about Monfluff or Mofluff? (Monkey + fluff)

manaphysuki

Loks like a regional pika-clone. Maybe Irikochu (Slug + Mouse) Pikiriko? (Electric noise + Slug) Of cource those names only work if it's a sea slug & Iriko is used for sea slugs. It is a Japanese word for slug tho: https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/t...63007774fdc1d7d24a7dd3e012741189be005a7a.html

Maybe Fire & Water, to allow them to survive in the cold; they can create their own hotsprings! Characters from cold areas don't need to be ice type; they just need the right features to survive. :) (Note: This is something I've thought about before, & I may use something like it in my own story sometime.)

Fluffy Fur? Hmmmm... How about Monfluff or Mofluff? (Monkey + fluff)

the sea bunny pokemon is really actually a sea bunny... it's popular in japan :D -
info on it - aquaticworldblog.wordpress....…

www.thedodo.com/sea-bunnies-sl…

i have names for them now, already :3

the sea bunny pokemon is named ''Seatola'' name origin: Sea + Oryctolagus cuniculus domesticus (domesticated rabbit)*suggested by ReKoil on pokecommunity*
& it's water/ground type now

& the snow monkey is named ''Maisca'' name origin: Aipom + Macaca fuscata (Japanese macaque) *suggested by ReKoil on pokecommunity*
& it's normal/ice type :>

pacman000

Bouffalant is a buffalo, so...

Calfalant? (Calf + bouffalant.)
Calvalant? (Calve + bouffalant.)
Calavant? (Same as above; just dropped the L.)

pacman000

Coneary? (Coney + Buneary)

pacman000

Cute Salamander = Cutsem (Also a pun on Cuts 'em)

Poison Salamander = Poisander, Poisam

Ice Salamander = Isala, Icander, Issander

Pre-evo of Koffing

Puffing? Huffing?

manaphysuki

Pre-evo of Koffing

Puffing? Huffing?

hmm... poisam sounds cute, maybe :3

that's funny... puffing & huffing, lol... but... puffing sounds cute... maybe :>

pacman000

Spiritone? (Spirit + Stone) Pronounced Spiri-tone

manaphysuki

Spiritone? (Spirit + Stone) Pronounced Spiri-tone

ooh! that sounds so cute! yes! ^^

thankyou ^^

but! isn't that a bit similer to spiritomb? :confused: hmmm.... maybe not so similer, actually... it's so cute, after all ^^ i mean... if you pronouce it just right, it doesn't sound similer :>

Last edited:

manaphysuki

Pre-evo of Koffing

Puffing? Huffing?

do you maybe have any other suggestions of the salamander poison/ice type? just for choice :>