• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

fake pokemon pearl diamond on Ebay

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Thanks for telling everyone. I've seen far worse ones than that though. A few weeks ago I say a fake diamond and it was a Game Boy game. They could have at leased made it a GBC game.>_>

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
lmao...yeah...i just think people want the real game rather then a poorly translated version.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
lmao...yeah...i just think people want the real game rather then a poorly translated version.

That fake game probubly "could" work. What I want to know is how they expected the fake GB diamond to work. I wonder what was on the cartrige.:confused: It also sed it came with pokemon crystal included in the game. I'll try to find a pic of it.
EDIT: I found it.:D Look here It even has 5 bids.XD

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
That fake game probubly "could" work. What I want to know is how they expected the fake GB diamond to work. I wonder what was on the cartrige.:confused: It also sed it came with pokemon crystal included in the game. I'll try to find a pic of it.
EDIT: I found it.:D Look here It even has 5 bids.XD

Thats a WHOLE DIFFERENT DIAMOND, there are 2 diamonds, a real one for the DS, and a fake one for the GB/GBC, theyre so different that its like telling the differences between a penny made of paper and the empire state building

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Thats a WHOLE DIFFERENT DIAMOND, there are 2 diamonds, a real one for the DS, and a fake one for the GB/GBC, theyre so different that its like telling the differences between a penny made of paper and the empire state building

Ok. I don't know much about fake games.:p

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Last edited:

Soon

CoolTrainer
Oh my... this is terrible for mums and dads who wasn't able to see the difference to purchase it for their lovely children. :(

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
lmao...those fakes are funny....i'm glad i diddnt fall for it.

shinycacnea

Lost the Plot
I bought a pirate Emerald a few years ago via eBay. someone in the far east had obviously attempted to convert the code for all the writing from Japanese to English with very poor results. The actual structure of the game was unaffected. The english was awful and full of extreme swear words.

DON'T BUY IT!

Someone posted a link to a photo of a D/P game with "English" on this forum a week or so ago. It had all the correct graphics but showed a move called "me first". That may be this pirate version's translation of "follow me".

Rakurai

Someone posted a link to a photo of a D/P game with "English" on this forum a week or so ago. It had all the correct graphics but showed a move called "me first". That may be this pirate version's translation of "follow me".

Actually, that picture is real.

Me First is just the somewhat silly translation they gave to Lucario's Anticipate.

shinycacnea

Lost the Plot
Actually, that picture is real.
Me First is just the somewhat silly translation they gave to Lucario's Anticipate.

Ah OK :)
Happy to be corrected.