• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
I understand that this is a bit risque here, but I believe I will give this a shot.

As the Serebii main page just mentioned recently, April Fools Day is coming closer and closer, which means that soon across the internet Fakemon are going to pop up their heads somewhere. Granted it's just for tricking the more gullible, I'm actually interested in seeing these fakes.

Therefore, I would like to create a thread for Fakes, where anyone and everyone can post pictures of fakes that they find. Of course, there'll be HEAVY warning that they would be not official pictures or art.

Is anyone else interested in the idea of a half-insomniac person?

Also, if this is not within rules and standards, please by all means move, lock, or delete this thread.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I was actually thinking about making an April Fool's thread when it got closer. So, yeah, sound good. (Although I hope the mods don't close it...)

Vycksta

We have a Fakemon Club over in, obviously, the Clubs section of this forum.

As for this thread... I'm closing it on account that you, OP, are just asking people for their interest. It's not really the sort of thing we allow here.

Status
Not open for further replies.