• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake Quotes Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

*Picachu&Pichu*

"Cccrrryyyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

;249-d;

"Ggggrrrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!......... How many times do I have to do this!?"

Master Hand (SSBM)

"Eat the chocolate chip cookies, we must!"

Yoda

■■Cavan♠2■■

"1 bucket of Pac-dots to go, and some fries."
---Pac-Man

"How many times do I haveta spell it out for ya? There's only one 'c' in success!"

-Ryan Sechrist.

>_<

■■Cavan♠2■■

"I'm sick of Italian stereotypes. Mama mia, I've got to see the Leaning tower of Pisa."
---Mario Mario

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
"I pity th' fool who don't eat they cereal!"

- Mr. T

"Hidee-ho!"

- Michael Jackson

"I hate all of you..."

- Karl Marx

■■Cavan♠2■■

"I envision a world where food will have no added MSG"
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.

" There was a dog, stuck in a log"
--Dr. Seuss

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
"I just beheaded your entire family this morning! Isn't that great?"

- Nero

"I get ze states unified faster zan you can say farfignougen."

- Otto von Bismark

■■Cavan♠2■■

" No way I'm trading Sunkern for Mewtwo and Lugia!"
---Cavan_2

"If I had to choose between a mansion and infinite doughnuts, I'd choose... uh, what were we talking about?"
---Homer Simpson

This is a real one about me.

Now long lives the time of Deity of Omega Grandcross,but then,strikes he shall,and reign over the Neopets he will,strike,he will.

~Myself

■■Cavan♠2■■

"This hat is too tall, I can't go through the door"
---Abraham Lincoln

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
"Jedi's gotta have all kindsa great skills! Y'know like, lightsaber skills, Jedi mind-trick skills, levitation skills, speeder-bike skills... Y'know, skills!"

- Anakin Dynamite

XD

Funniest flash video I've seen in a while. Right up there withThe Sith Apprentice.

"Shut up, Pompey. Nobody likes you. Did your stupid imperial navy conquer Gaul? I think not!

- Julius Caesar

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
"Hey guys, let's play Triumvirate!"

- Julius Caesar

"I should bully say I do look rather dashing in these hippopotamus-skin pajamas!"

- Teddy Roosevelt

"Why do you not see that my everlasting craving for the amber fluid is of no concern to you, Christopher Robin?"

- Winne the Pooh

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
"Action Jackson!"

- Michael Jackson, Private Eye

"CATALINAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

■■Cavan♠2■■

"HAHAHAHAAHA! Now that people are liking me, I am gaining one step closer to WORLD DOMINATION, err, I mean, Pikachu!"
----Ash's Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.