• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake Youtube Account Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Wow, I didn't even hear of anything about a supposed Serebii youtube account. Shame that someone tried to do that. ¬_¬ Some people.....sounds like they didn't even pull off their master mind plan well. Oh well. Least we know the truth now.

Manchee

extra toasty
This made me laugh, actually. I thought it was funny that someone would try to impersonate you by making a YouTube account. HOW LAME xD

Still, I think it was mainly done to try to get people to dislike you. No offense, but I know of a lot of people that do, so it wouldn't be too surprising.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
This made me laugh, actually. I thought it was funny that someone would try to impersonate you by making a YouTube account. HOW LAME xD

Still, I think it was mainly done to try to get people to dislike you. No offense, but I know of a lot of people that do, so it wouldn't be too surprising.

kinda funny but 40% of youtube is like that.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
your not serious are you!!! a fake youtube account!

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
^He's being serious, it's quite common for users to imatate (sp?) well known people (Chances are I could be wrong, but I blame myself If I'm wrong).

As for the fake account, I'm not really surprised. And flaming really won't do anything, so I'm glad you told everyone to stop flaming him. Just my thoughts on the fake account.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Meh, I rarely go in YouTube so no biggy for me.

As for being fake..... i sense jealousy in them. Trying to make sites based on Serebii and making it as their own. They are just amateurs compared to the real Serebii. Sad of them for doing that. "Get your own life" as I would say.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
This thread is full of asskissers, it makes me sick. ;)

Seriously someone must have no life if they want to pretend to be Serebii.

~Scott;229;

Mela

pasbl. newbie
lol i didn't know any of this until now ... man why do people do this? like wht is their purpose in all this? serz get a life

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
This thread is full of asskissers, it makes me sick. ;)

Seriously someone must have no life if they want to pretend to be Serebii.

~Scott;229;

Actually i have no life and i would never pose as Serebii so thats where your wrong!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Seriously, why would they waste their time trying to pretend to be some member that doesn't exist? Some people just have too much time.

Thanks for the heads-up, Serebii =3

Cuthrout

i hate frauds like that, for one i hate people lying to me let alone about who they are!

beoderro

Unactive :(
Internet is like that; Full of fakers.
If someone steal my account(=fake it), then I would probably get mad. :mad:.

GLaDOS

is still alive
lol
Wishful thinking maybe? Someone probably just wanted to get a kick out of it.
They knew it would rattle up some people.
Not so sure if it's working though.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Influences: www.Pokemon.com and sponsors have an official account as well, please note this is the real pokemon channel because there have been previous hoaxes

this has to be my favorite part about the whole thing, and this comes right off the page. What an idiot. I bet you 10 euro that the kid who started it is a member of this forum, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.