• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fake Youtube Account Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only the person that sees this announcement as somewhat frivolous? To be straightforward, who cares? This doesn't effect the site or the members at all, and crusading to clear up rumors/lies/whatever is a little pointless.

Thanks so much for letting us all know, we can take refuge that you're still God. While your at it, make another announcement about how your not really fat anymore, just to make sure we all know.

Not sigging this is a crime against humanity.

parasectdude

Wants name change
Normally I wouldn't post stuff like this here but people are honestly starting to believe it and hilariously has its believers insult me on my actual account accusing me of being fake

To confirm, the people behind this channel are spreading many hilarious things about the site such as there being 12 owners.

I know I used to be quite large but thats hilarious.

Assuming this is quite a hilarious matter.

Faerie

MONS
Wow. Honestly, though, I didn't even know about this. I swear, people will rip off anything if it gets them attention.

Not sigging this is a crime against humanity.

YeAH MenZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BADASS AND INTENSE.

Closing this crap, intergalactic platypus is right. Also, (s.i.e), even if the link wasnt there, anyone could jsut c/p the name and search it up on youtube anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.