• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fakemon naming help (please)

FakeHeteroFakemon

I'm new on here so go easy on me. I could use some help with naming a few things. First, I can't think of a name for my region. My region is based around Indonesia, Australia, and a few islands found in between, If anyone has any ideas id appreciate the help.
Second I have at least 1 fakemon that needs a name. It's a small mon based on trashcans. Originally I named it "trashin", but I'm not a fan of the name.
I do plan on giving credit to whoever helps me when I finally post about them on Deviantart or even on here.

Nemo1870

Start your day with a smile!
How about Wheeliff for your Fakemon? It's a combination of wheel bin and niff. Maybe you can name your region Ocado Archipelago or Felinoa Islands? I know it's no that creative, but maybe it gives you an idea:)

FakeHeteroFakemon

How about Wheeliff for your Fakemon? It's a combination of wheel bin and niff. Maybe you can name your region Ocado Archipelago or Felinoa Islands? I know it's no that creative, but maybe it gives you an idea:)
I do like that name to be honest. And Ocado sounds interesting, but let's say I make some regional variants. What would the variants be called then? The original region name I had was Aurin, and the forms were just called Auranian forms. But Zerudez has a region with almost if not exactly the same name, and I don't wanna copy his regions name.

Nemo1870

Start your day with a smile!
Thanks I´m glad you like the name:D. Aurin sounds also really good - to bad it already exists. You could call them Ocadonian forms, Ocadonese or Ocadoni - just to give you some examples.