• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fakes and junk.

You know the drill, choose an option.

• 5/10 Meh. Go work some more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/10 Pretty poor.

• 3/10 Not that good. Go practice.

• 2/10 Bad, go and get help, now. I mean it.

• Total voters

Nevermore

mostly lurking
Nevermore's back.

Hiya, serebiilets, did you miss me/do you remember me?
Here's some of my new fakes and fusions. Newest ones at the top, getting older further down.

getoffmylawnyoucrazykids.png

A zombie dragon thingeh...

Nevermoretruely-5.png

My first venture into pixelart. This is Nevermore, my angel and my namesake. Go figure.

bearfakes.png

Some grass panda based things, the green is moss or something, i dunno.

A bunch of owls, last one has a waterfall tail.
owlfakes.png

Deep sea jellyfish, with different eyes.
jellyfish.png

Fire type lion thingies, different gender versions.
lionfakes.png

Prety recent fakes, water types based on pliosaurs and sharks.
waterstarterplio.png

Some scratch pokemon. Don't like ivysaur.
010203040506-1.png

A fusion of cacnea nad silver lugia, overshaded.
overshadecactus.png

A fusion of exploud and metagross. All the metagross parts are scratch.
exploss.png

Sobek and horus.
egyptlegendscompleted.png

That's all i''m posting for now, i'll update with new stuff as i make it.
Please crit, and please do not use without my permission.

Last edited:

~Lucario Master~

This is Awsome I love all of your sprites. I would crit but I have nothing to ay about them accept you did a good job.

All your mixes are well done. And the scratches are even better. You should post your other ones

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
I've been waiting forever for you to post your stuff. ^^ I like the fire wolfs, they're very cute, but the first looks too dog-like. You're waters are pretty cool, I love how you put the designs on their... skin. xP

Your scratch pokemon are great. ^^ But I agree, the Ivysaur's head/pose is a little strange.

The Cacgia (xP) is really cool! I can see it flying over the desert... His face seems like you took out the extension of Lugia's... nose.

And as always, Horus is gorgeous. =P Need's a prevo, though. xP

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
just great job!
only piece of crit: ivysaur's head is a bit oddly shaped!

but other than that, great!
keep making more

Dodo-cat

baby tooth!
Eeeeeeeeee!

I love your work! The griffin is gorgeous and is definitely my favourite! Your recent scratches are very well done, too! They've well matched colours and patterns. The only thing I think you can improve on is the mane around the neck of the final stage lion/wolf. A darker shade of red for the shadow might make it better.

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
Hey, man. I like the Cacnia/Lugia the best, it's cute. ^_^

Anyways, Y'know Horus? I want him to be, like, the legendary on the site. Well, maybe...I don't know. Anyways, I love your sprites (Obviously). ^_^

And don't forget that some of the sprites for the site, like the lions, aren't to be used. I mean, I don't want other people using them anywhere else. The lions don't really count, but the Owl and Panda do. They are your sprites, and you can do what you want, but this is a just a simple request. I would like the sprites on our site to be, well, exculsive to just us and the site.

Anyways, keep up the good work. ^_^

dragonmaster_jonathan

Local Dragonmaster
(I'm not reading the above posts, so my crit might have been said already)

Ha I love your work... your fakes are creative, and look like pokemon... I love your pokescratches, especially the Charizard... I think you got really creative with the pose. I dont like the coloring on Ivysaur and Venusaur though, they look dull. Hm, Charmander and -meleon look dull too. You need to work on Charmeleon's right hand though, as it appears fat. And the horn-like things on Charizard should be bigger... overall, good sprites

bonsly2006

Tastes like chicken!
Wow I would say these are some of the best scratches I have seen! My favorites are Sobek and horus and I quite like The Bulbasaur Scratch as well.
Well done and keep up the amazing work!

Chaotic Pink

Let the zephyr blow.
I still can't believe how wonderful your Horus looks!

I agree, the Ivysaur is a little strange, I think its the shape of the face.

I can't really crit anything, I'll be thinking though :D

Nevermore

mostly lurking
jellyfish.png

Deep sea jellyfish, the eyes are different on them. One has them all the way round, the other has just two.
Please give my thread a star rating!

Last edited:

ShortCircuit

Mery Christmas!
Wow thes are brilliant and vey crative, i just checked out that lugia/cacnea zoomed in you must have spent aages on it, i cant wait to see more!

spareux

maldición
Yay you made another thread. I like the lion's but like people said on cs the large one could do with more on it's back like shoulder muscles imo.
Imo the jellyfish with three eyes looks better.

I love the middle lion's mohawk thing btw. :D Reminds of my hair but not red in a way XD

Elementman-Novapoke

I must say - you are a v.good spriter - are ya gonna do a bunch of grass pokemon? Then, it'd be like you will be making a fakedex and region!

Nevermore

mostly lurking
I do have a bunch of grass pokemon. You can see them in the cs dex, if you like. Follow the link in my sig.

Manetric

!sdrawkcaB
Whoah! They are fantastic! I especially like the Exploud base fusions, they're so hard to make.

I absolutely love the fusions of lugia/cacnea and metagross/exploud. I never knew two very different pokemon like those you've used could make such a flawless combination.

Hope to see more from you.