• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Falcon Appocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
This game is based on the well-known fact that two falcon punches colliding creates an explosion similar to 9001 supernovas.

Basically, I start by saying: Two falcon punches collide.

The next poster copies and pastes my quote, and adds his own bit: Two reverse falcon punches collide.

NP does the same: Two reverse falcon punches collide, performed by captain falcons subjected to 5 hours of “You’re too slow!”

The game ends when the word count reaches 10,000, in which the next poster states a new apocalyptic thingy. This does not have to be based around falcon punches, example: A cereal bowl is placed inside a nuclear bomb.

The rules:

1. Thou shalt add, not edit:
You can’t change another posters addition, but you can add adjectives.
E.g.: “Falcon punch” to “Falcon Kick” is not allowed, but “Falcon punch” to “Reverse Falcon Punch” is. Unless you’re correcting bad grammer

2. Thou shalt not be ridiculously long:
Don’t post ridiculously long additions so you get to place your own apocalypse.

3. Thou shalt not speak gibberish:
Don't post up gibberish neither, this is serious stuff, guys.

4.Thou shalt not be a control freak:
Double posting is banned under Serebii’s law, and posting every other time is unfair.

5. Thou shalt be family friendly:
No obscenities. Captain Falcon would not approve.

6.Thou shalt not spread lies and falsities:
Anyone who DARES mention the LHC or the Mayan calendar shall receive Falcon’s knee where it hurts. Don’t use religious things either because you may offend people.

7. Thou shalt not quote:
Use copy and pasting, not quoting.

8. Thou shalt place comments in spoilers, and not post for the sake of commenting.
You don’t need this explaining.

9.The captain does not discriminate, instead he destroys all:
Don’t use a real persons name/username/ethnicity/religion/sex orientation/cereal preference.

Meh, nine rules are enough. If someone breaks the rules with their post, ignore it completely.

So, let’s start. SHOW ME YOUR DOOM!

Two falcon punches collide.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
The falcons become real and peck the world

alli940

I can see you
SHOW ME YOUR DOOM!

one falcon jumps in the air and sings: everybody loves kung fu fighting

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
SHOW ME YOUR DOOM!

One falcon jumps in the air and sings: everybody loves kung fu fighting

The song detroys Ike's house, and he leaps out saying "Prepare Yourself" repeatedly.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
SHOW ME YOUR DOOM!

The song detroys Ike's house, and he leaps out saying "Prepare Yourself" repeatedly.

Ike slashes one falcon.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
SHOW ME YOUR DOOM!

Ike slashes one falcon.

Mario burns it in a campfire.

This will someday get very long.

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow
SHOW ME YOUR DOOM!

Ike slashes one falcon.

Luigi kills giga- bowser

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
SHOW ME YOUR DOOM!

Ike slashes one falcon.

Luigi kills giga- bowser

Wolf shoots Bowser in the leg.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Unfortunately, this isn't quite how I envisioned it.

This is how it should be:
Basically, I start by saying: Two falcon punches collide.

The next poster copies and pastes my quote, and adds his own bit: Two reverse falcon punches collide.

NP does the same: Two reverse falcon punches collide, performed by captain falcons subjected to 5 hours of “You’re too slow!”

Next post: Two reverse falcon punches collide at the exact centre of a rsting Giga-lly puff, performed by captain falcons subjected to 5 hours of “You’re too slow!”

Next post: Two reverse falcon punches collide, performed by captain falcons subjected to 5 hours of “You’re too slow!” followed by a trip to Weegee's "Negative Zone" Drug store.

I hope I make this clear enough? Can we try and start again?

New start:

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Two falcon punches collide inside a flaming black hole, frying a chicken.

Blazios

Two Falcon Punches collide inside a flaming black hole, frying a chicken, while Miles Edgeworth shouts "OBJECTION!"

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Two Falcon Punches collide inside a flaming black hole, frying a chicken, while Miles Edgeworth shouts objection, while a Pikachu spams

Blazios

Two Falcon Punches collide (performed by Captain Falcons that were angered when someone suggested Shadow for SSB$) inside a flaming black hole, frying a chicken, while Miles Edgeworth shouts OBJECTION!, while a Pikachu spams, with the shower scorching Fox mcloud on the butt, causing Ike to prepare himself.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Two Falcon Punches collide (performed by Captain Falcons that were angered when someone suggested Shadow for SSB$) inside a flaming black hole, frying a chicken, while Miles Edgeworth shouts OBJECTION!, while a Pikachu spams, with the shower scorching Fox mcloud on the butt, causing Ike to prepare himself, while Wolf prepares to get rid of the collision.

Blazios

Two Falcon Punches collide (performed by Captain Falcons that were angered when someone suggested Shadow for SSB$) inside a flaming black hole, frying a chicken, while Miles Edgeworth shouts OBJECTION!, while a Pikachu spams, with the shower scorching Fox mcloud on the butt, causing Ike to prepare himself, while Wolf prepares to get rid of the collision., using a couple of million LANDMASTERs.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Two Falcon Punches collide (performed by Captain Falcons that were angered when someone suggested Shadow for SSB$) inside a flaming black hole, frying a chicken, while Miles Edgeworth shouts OBJECTION!, while a Pikachu spams, with the shower scorching Fox mcloud on the butt, causing Ike to prepare himself, while Wolf prepares to get rid of the collision., using a couple of million LANDMASTERs piloted by mudkipz.

Status
Not open for further replies.