• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fall from Grace

Crazy Weavile

Um... your nose OK?
Fall from Grace (One-Shot, Complete)

This is about the memories of the Gardevoir seen in Disbelief, as she looks back on her past. Readers of Disbelief won't get the full impact without this, but it can stand on its own all the same. PG-12 for graphic violence and disturbing content.

FALL FROM GRACE

I was born to a poacher who brutally murdered my parents. After poking my head out of my dark egg as an infant, I was locked in a tiny cage where I was left for days at a time with no food or water while he- or she, I don't quite remember- tried to sell me to everyone who passed by. I tried to escape, but all I could do at that point was growl feebly. They called me the same thing I growled, 'Ralts'. My green hair covered my eyes and forehead, while my body was like a white gown. Finally, he sold me to a bar. I was kept in a back room, where they kept many other rare Pokemon, and they kept me until I was an adult. Then, they noted that I was female, and constantly bred me with males of my species, selling the offspring for profit. Eventually, I fell ill, and was rendered sterile. Being old, I was no longer considered cute, and they tossed me out into the back alley to die. I lived for a small eternity in the alleys of the city, scrounging in guttars to find food and water. One day, I encountered a human who wanted to capture me. Knowing as I already did what humans were like- cruel, sadistic things bent on their own gain-, I launched a telekinetic blast at the human, killing them. It was a child, but they're all the same. That I know. Suddenly, a glowing light surrounded me. I grew taller, and my legs became dainty and thing while my gown shortened into a shirt and skirt. My hair pulled back, and blood-red eyes were revealed. I did not know what had happened... All I knew was that I had more power to kill the humans.

From then on, I had a goal; I would kill the humans and get my rightful revenge. I explored the city, and when I found a weak human, I killed them, raiding their things for food and water while setting the Pokemon they had captured free. Once, I saw a strange sight. A human was feeding a Pokemon. He must have seen me and faked compassion to avoid punishment. Disgusting. I made sure to torture that one before his death, cutting off his limbs with an axe taken from one who calls himself a lumberjack. From there, I slowly pulled out all of his organs that weren't needed to live- at least long enough to die of blood loss-, and stuck a needle through one of his arteries. I freed his Pokemon, and left him to die, like they had left me. A human even captured me once. When he let me out to battle, I killed him and his opponent by drowning them in the water of the coast we were on. From there, I went on to wake up a Pokemon made of magma mixed with metal, four-legged and massive. It was ugly, but when it was awakened, it would make the volcano erupt. I think it was called Heatran. I laughed as all of the humans on the mountain died, while the Pokemon knew to flee. I teleported to a nearby city afterwards, and killed every human in it. One of them begged for mercy. I laughed, and ripped out the small boy's heart, still beating.

For some reason, other Pokemon stayed away from me. Perhaps they were afraid of what the human scum would do to them if they associated with me. I can't blame them. In fact, one time some of their governments kidnapped me and tried to kill me. I detonated one of the bombs in the building and killed all of their leaders. From there, I teleported far away, to a city the humans called Celadon. I brutally slaughtered at least a thousand of the pathetic humans there, but the most notable was a woman who claimed to heal Pokemon wounds. I gouged out her eyes and lobotomized her with an ice pick for spreading such lies. I remember the exact conversation.

“Why do you want to hurt me? I help Pokemon,” the human said.

“How could a human help one of us?!” I asked her.

“ I heal their wounds!” she answered. A liar. I laughed before asking her to heal her wounds. I continued throughout the city afterwards, killing every human I saw. Animals, that’s what they were. Running to the slaughter like animals, and I their butcher. I took to dumping the bodies in a pool of water so they didn’t get in the way, and laughed as they died. Justice was being served, and it shall be until there is no human remaining on this planet, no matter what the cost.

That is my vision.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I love it. The graphicness could be a little bit of a turnoff, but I like it just the same.

I'm assuming that was a Nurse Joy at the end, in Celadon?

I'm intrigued as to how Ralts/Kirlia found the desire to kill so much. I mean, after one kill, she seemed...obsessed. That could probably have used a bit more development.

But, overall I enjoyed reading it. I'm not sure why she awakened Heatran though.

The fact that she killed her trainer and his opponent made me giggle. That was a good scene, although it could have been longer.

Also, why have none of the trainers Pokémon tried to protect their friends?

Iota

Crazy Weavile

Um... your nose OK?
Obviously that was a Nurse Joy at the end, and as for why she killed everyone, but only after that first time... That was her first encounter with a human in which she COULD kill him.

Heatran? If you look closer, she did it to set off the volcano and kill the humans on it.

Trainers' Pokemon not protecting the Trainers... They weren't out to stop her, and afterwards, it would be unrealistic to have them attempt to fight the one who just killed their Trainer. They'd be too frightened.

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
Hmm... that was odd... but enjoyable :) My suggestion would be to spend a little more time developing each scene, maybe a paragraph for each.

I think it would be interesting to see how you continue this (if you do).