• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fall Guys!

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
OMG I LOVE IT!

I've got a few crowns...

Literal smol beans...

Anyone else on this train?

And what skins would you want? I want a Carmen Sandiego one myself...

Let's discuss Fall Guys!

KillerDraco

I picked up Fall Guys due to peer pressure, and must admit, it's been a blast. I've won 6 crowns along the way, 3 from Fall Mountain, 1 from Hex-a-Gone, 1 from Jump Showdown, and 1 from Royal Fumble.

Despite my apparent success in it, I'd say Fall Mountain is my least favorite final round. The strategy is largely "Hope you're in the front row", and "If you're not in the front row, pray the people in the front row mess up". For a race such as that, there is a distinct advantage to starting in front, so the RNG plays a factor there.

Aside from Fall Mountain, races are probably my favorite type of round. They just reach peak silliness when you've got all those Fall Guys jammed together trying to push through. Slime Climb, the Whirlygig, Dizzying Heights, Hit Parade, and Gate Crash are among my favorite races. Not as big of a fan of Door Dash and Tip toe if only because of the RNG involved, but they can still be amusing. Despite its bad reputation, I don't mind See Saw too much... although it's another one where there's a definite advantage to being in the first row. It can just be a little dull at times when you're standing around waiting for the end of the next Seesaw to come down. Fruit Chute is okay but it's a little... slow because of fighting against a conveyor belt the whole time.

Survival Games are fun too. I love Roll Out and Jump Club, and usually have success with them. I never really lose on Perfect Match, but at the same time it doesn't really eliminate many people so it often times feels like a filler round. Same deal with Block Party; it's pretty easy to survive but by extension, other players do too,

Team Based games are hit or miss. Sometimes you just get unlucky with teammates... Team Tail Tag, Jinxed, Hoopsie Daisy, and Rock and Roll all go well enough if you've got a good team, but are absolutely horrid if you don't. I actually had one instance of Rock and Roll where all of my teammates jumped down prematurely, leaving the Ball at the top. That was when I found out that one person cannot push the ball over the Ramp.

Egg Scramble would be okay but I find it fundamentally flawed. I'd rather eggs just spawned constantly rather than having to try to steal eggs from other people's baskets, because if one team falls behind it's very easy for this to compound the deficit because they have to aggressively steal eggs which leaves their own basket open for being picked. Hoarders is kind of the same deal, but the fact that only the end result matters hurts it since you could maintain a lead for 90% of the match, but an unlucky bounce could cost you the game. It kinda makes the first minute pointless, TBH, so I feel like Hoarders would be more fun with a shorter time limit.

Fall Ball is the bane of my existence. Hate it. I can't say I enjoy ever getting it, which sucks because it's a very common penultimate round.

Tail Tag and its final round Variant can be fun... But man, latency is an issue here. You'll have times when you're practically hugging an opponent but not stealing their tail, while other times an opponent will seem to grab your tail from half a screen away.

And yes, Hex-a-Gone very much deserves its good reputation. It's a game of skill but there's also so many ways to go about it; there is a strategy to slowly hopping about to keep your squares available for as long as possible, but there's also strategy to aggressively wiping out squares for your opponents to land on... Or even a combination of both! It's so simple, yet so fun.

Overall I enjoy most of the games, there's a few I wish would be changed, and one I just hate. But overall it's a fun time and I love doing it with friends on Voice Chat because it's just utter chaos.