• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fallen Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
ClanImmortals.jpg

Welcome. This, is Fallen Immortals. We are the fighters, the ones who won't have a second thought for defending our friends, and won't back down from a fight. We fight using anything and everything to our advantage, so we can rise to the top – whether it's your first time or not. Betrayal of another clan member will result in your status stripped, and you being cast down to restart your journey to redemption – again. Show no weakness, and you'll prevail over all else. Show weakness, and you'll be fighting for your life every minute of every day. Remember – you must suffer to prosper.

ClU9y.gif

Silver_Anarchy_17

k8qWc.gif

To Be Determined

sfYv0.gif

waGbg.gif

my5Yn.gif

OvuZQ.gif

3vHz0.gif

TQA6x.gif

g6Y7S.gif

Wi6tw.gif

HgT3m.gif

ZtYDl.gif

6IzFg.gif

Spiky

FORM:
Username:
FC's:
PO Name:
Email Address: (For quick contact, when computers/laptops aren't available)(optional)
Why're you joining?:
Referrer:
Anything else we should know:

qGPNi.gif

We do 5 vs. 5 wars, with two subs allowed for each side, with best 3 out of 5 being declared the winner.Those tested by our Co-lead will be put on the team, as long as they have filled out the form and are active at least 3 days a week.

War Team Form:

Username:
FC’s:
PO Name:
Rate yourself, 1-10:
Why?

War Team userbar
M6TB5.gif

vDPw6.gif

Jobs earn dollars, our version of clan points, for the rank up system. Jobs include:
Breeders,
EV Trainers,
Artists,
Cloners

FORM:
Username:
Job:
Skills:
Why?:

Job Sigs:
XOA6U.gif

uzleN.gif

bxQyq.gif

POUhj.gif

Bd0rq.gif

Suggestions must be submitted to me by VM, and they will be revised for using. You will be credited for your ideas, unless otherwise specified. A suggestion is worth $5.

FvQKP.gif

Members who have reached Immortal Rank will be inducted into the Hall of Fame, our way of having futuremembers know of your legacy in this clan. You will also be promoted to Xat Moderator.

JwWWR.gif

This, obviously, is how you rank up. You start with $50, and each battle won is $20. Every battle LOST, is $10.
1-2 - $100
2-3 - $200
3-4 - $300
4-5 - $400
5-6 - $500
6-7 - $600
7-8 - $700
8-9 - $800
9-10 - $900
10-Immortal - $1250

r1mBL.gif

No Flaming

No Spamming

No Arguing (on the thread)

No Multi-Posting

No clogging up the tread with battle requests

No clogging up the thread with "Come to Xat" requests

Try to limit your casual conversations

No Profanity or Vile Language

Be Serious (Most of the time)

No Mini-Leading

Try to keep Uber-long posts to a bare minimum

ANY OTHER SPPF RULES APPLY

Anything missed should be reported to me by VM

5-25-12 - XAT WILL BE UP BY MAY 30TH
5-26-12 - Clan officially opened.

xat.com/FallenImmortals

Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
good luck with the new clan.

Spiky

Prediction succesful
FORM:
Username: SpiKy
FC's: sorry, can't remember =.= But I will tell it to somebody if he/she want to battle me and I only do gen 4 cuz I think gen 5 is stupid -_- Lolz :p
PO Name: Spiky
Email Address: (For quick contact, when computers/laptops aren't available)(optional) /
Why're you joining?: C'me on!!! Wy wouldn't I join a clan of an old friend of me!!! :3 YEAH YOU SILVER!!! ;D
Referrer: Silver
Anything else we should know: 1. I can co-lead if you want?
2. If you need help for something, ask me but beware that I may not know it lolz, but just ask if u need help :3
3. That message of "eliteknight" was mean and that makes him a jerk and silver, just delete it... :l We don't need such a SPAM :l
See Ya!!! ;P

~ Spiky

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Welcome, Spiky. Just try to keep your psychotic-ly long posts to a minimum, k? And put your rank in your signature.

Last edited:

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Spiky, do not spam smilies, please. And yes, we do have one. And finally, you have to recruit people. As in, NOW.

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Dude??? I wasn't SPAMming "-.- And wut smilies silver??? you mean this kind of smilies ":3" but I use them all the time, lots of peeps do And sorry about the xat, I've overlooked it xDDDD
And now some SPAM: it'z mah birthday 2morrow :3 Then it's my sweet sixteen and... it'z gonna be stupid =.= cuz I need to study for music
Ow... And I will try to recruit some peeps

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Spiky, calm yourself. I didn't mean then, but... sometimes, you have a tendency to do it without realizing.

Spiky

Prediction succesful
Thanks Brosky <3 Love ya Sani and U can join if ya want cuz it would be cool to be in a clan again with each other :3
And yeah, ik Silver... but I really can't help it :l But I'll try ...............

Spiky

Prediction succesful
I came to this clan to support you, not to be your little minnion... Silver, I told ya before that I DON'T HAVE TIME!!! My exams starts in ONE week!!! And I need to catch a lot up!!! After the exams are done, I'm free for a while but then I'm on vacation!!! Then (if I didn't failed my year cucz if I fail I may not be on the comp for a year so then it's good bye 4 everyone sadly, SO I MUST STUDY YOU MOREHON!!! I have no freaky time! I need to catch up biology, chemistry, fysics, geography, dutch, english, german and some others!!! I SERIOUSLY DON4T HAVE TIME) Later, then I may create my own clan calle "Burning Sky" BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE TIME!!! And it'z your responsability cuz you're the owner of this clan AND I'M JUST A MEMBER!!! It doesn't go that way that the member(s) need to do everything and leaders not, NO!!! It'z the opposite!!! Please Silver!!! My live is already SOOOOOO STUPID!!! Don't you dare to ruin it EVEN MORE!!!

Reborn_Silver

the Radiant Dawn
Oh, jeez, Spiky. Take a joke... and a chill pill. You don't have to, I just need you to.

Status
Not open for further replies.