• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Falling Away- Rated PG-13

Evan Turner

You are my only fear
Okay, this is another attepts for fic that will actually last to the end. I lost heart for A Trainer's Passion Chronicles, so I'm trying this. It's a lot darker, more violent. So I'll rate it PG-13, as it's not much more violent than Star Wars. Just more verbal and darker. Not enough to make you pee your pants, bnut you get my gist. Thanks for reading though....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Falling Away
You expect to be like everyone else, a normal trainer. But when your past catches up with the present, only disaster waits. And there's another plot about to unfold, right before your very eyes...

Once Upon a Time: A New Beginning​

A young boy, about thirteen, looked darkly through the dark window of the speeding bullet train. He was about five foot three. He lifted his bony hands and wiped his forehead, moving some of his slicked down hair from his face. He sighed. He had jet black hair, slicked down to fit his wanting.

He wore his favorite pitch black t-shirt, wearing his signature dark blue denim polo over it. His jeans had the hint of indigo, while black overwhelmed it from showing. His dark black shoes had gray on the bottom and sides, showing the dirt from nonstop use over the years.

He was heading towards the Region of Kanto to compete in the tournament. Pokemon training had been the only thing stopping him from going insane. His past had been harsh, and training helped ease it a little.

His eyes focused harder on the moving figures they passed, trying to see if he could recognize anything before they disappeared behind the bullet train. He failed, but that didn’t stop him. Failing had not ever stopped him. He kept trying, though, many times to no avail.

He looked on, not bother with anyone else talking to him. He slipped his left hand into his left pocket, which had a slight, wide bump. He grabbed it and took out a circular, mechanical object. A pair of headphones quickly followed, connect to the CD player by the small, thin, cord.

He put them on, and started listening to his music. Punk rock, just to make him feel better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bullet train came to a halt. The boy looked up, and found himself looking at a girl. She was about the same age, and stood at about five feet. She had long, dark brown hair, and was wearing an indigo t-shirt over her white short sleeve.

She was smiling, too happy for the boy’s taste.

“Come on, Justin! Let’s go! I wanna see Littleroot Town!” she cried out happily, ticking Justin off a bit.

“Fine. Let’s go.” Justin said to the girl.

She grabbed Justin’s arm, and wrapped her arms around his. She smiled, and Justin blushed quickly. He quickly stopped, and kept walking, like nothing was attached to his arm like she had glue sticking them together.

They walked off the train, and found themselves standing in a wide train station. The roof seemed to have been something they did not invent yet when they built the station, so the sun shone bright and cheerful on both of their light skinned faces. The girl smiled, Justin squinted. He couldn’t understand why, but he hated all cheerfulness.

And he stuck with it.

Like glue.

“COME ON!!!! We need to catch the bus!!!!” the girl announced, grabbing he young boy’s arm and dragging him across the crowd.

They spotted a big green bus, with the words ‘Littleroot Town Bus’ printed on the side with pretty letters. The girl dragged him on and hugged him.

“We’re in Hoenn now, Justin. I can’t wait to see what challenges await us this time.” she said, looking down, smiling.

“I know, Jess, I know.” Justin muttered, looking hard at the girl in front of him.

He thought that he should finally tell her.

Something dark, something evil. Something that would change the way she looked at him.

No, not just yet.

“Justin, will you wake me up when we get there?” Jess asked, looking up at him.

“Sure, as long as you don’t sleep on my shoulder.” Justin replied, smirking.

She hit him on the arm playfully. “I’m your girlfriend!” she exclaimed.

“I’m playing, I’m playing.” he said holding his arms up in surrender.

He stuffed his hands into his pocket as his girlfriend quietly laid her head on his arm, and pulled out his headphones and put them on.

They dosed off into sleep, Justin’s headphone’s playing….

A ten-year old Justin walked silently in the dark. He stopped, in front of a large door. He knocked, and the door quietly opened. He stood there; face emotionless, while a man sat in the shadows at his desk.

“I thought I told you that you were not to leave the premises until they gave you the signal to leave. Why did you leave before they did? They’re now in jail, thanks to your incompetence. Explain yourself!” the man in the shadows scolded.

“I do not want to rule this criminal organization, father. I want to follow the law, like all my friends!” Justin yelled, glaring at his father.

“I don’t care about your friends! They do not care for you as I do! But you must follow in my footsteps!” his father yelled.

“Team Rocket has always been despised! I do not want to be despised too! I want to live outside, not ever fearing if I shall be arrested! I want to be treated with kindness, not being shot at! Why you chose that, I do not know! I don’t care for it! All those meetings, all the hate, the moving, the evil! I HATE IT!!! I WANT TO LEAVE IT! I WANT TO BE ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE!!!!!” Justin yelled, crying.

“SHUT UP, YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU LISTEN TO ME!!! I BUILT ALL OF THIS SO THAT YOU COULD GROW UP HAPPY! THE CRIME IS JUST THE TOOL!!!!! IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH, THEN LEAVE!!!! BUT REMEMBER, YOU WILL BE SHOT AT BY THE ROCKETS, NOT THE POLICE IF YOU LEAVE!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW!!!!!!!!!” the evil man roared, scaring the boy so much, he could not move.

Suddenly, with a quick motion of his arms, the crime lord threw out a red and white sphere. It opened in a flash of light, momentarily sowing the hat in Justin’s dad’s eyes, then disappearing as the light glowed down. A shadowy figure of a rabbit holding spoons in each hand stood. It yelled something, and Justin was shot out.

Justin’s eyes shot open and he started panting hard, waking up Jess. “What’s wrong? Bad dream?” she asked.

“It’s nothing.”

“Are you sure?” she asked again, hoping he’d answer.

“It’s nothing,” he said again, sterner than last time.

“Tell me,” she answered, determined.

“It’s NOTHING.”

“Fine.”

Okay, so I guess that I have finally gotten out this first fic. I'll be posting again... About a month from now. I've got so many ideas and things happening around me, I can't keep typing. I'll post when I'm ready. Bye. Thanks for reading this......