• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fallout Series Discussion Thread

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I'll be honest I thought Far Harbor was gonna be as big as the Commonwealth Map.

I started a new character so i could play Far Harbor from the lowest level possible. Unfortunantly i got distracted by helping the Minutemen with the Castle and Helping the Brotherhood get thier Distress Pulser. Plus i had to venture all the way up to the Nakano Residence. Besides investigating a few locations, i had to deal with some tough enemies.

Just got to Far Harbor tonight. From what i hear though, we actually can use Skills for conversation checks again. I also saw a video of a someone fighting an Alpha Hermit Crab and it looked awesome.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'll be honest I thought Far Harbor was gonna be as big as the Commonwealth Map.

I started a new character so i could play Far Harbor from the lowest level possible. Unfortunantly i got distracted by helping the Minutemen with the Castle and Helping the Brotherhood get thier Distress Pulser. Plus i had to venture all the way up to the Nakano Residence. Besides investigating a few locations, i had to deal with some tough enemies.

Just got to Far Harbor tonight. From what i hear though, we actually can use Skills for conversation checks again. I also saw a video of a someone fighting an Alpha Hermit Crab and it looked awesome.

Cannibal's the only one I found so far involving a speech check. A certain Acadia quest involves it.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Well, maybe Speech checks was the wrong thing to say.

I did see a video of someone repairing generators similar to what we did on the U.S.S. Constitution. Also there is a dude in Far Harbor who you need the second rank of Medic or level 8 in one of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L perks(I forget which) to heal.

Those two things made me think thay added alot more than they apparently did.

Last edited:

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Hey, does anyone have any character builds they want to share?
Personally I enjoy the stealthy sniper assassin. The Chinese Stealth Armor always made that a reality. In Fallout 3 I'd have Star Paladin Cross backing me up and in New Vegas I'd have either Boone or Lily along with ED-E. I haven't really played much of 4, due to my lack of a PC or a next gen console, but from what I've seen, I'd have to completely rethink how to do it.
I also like doing "Enclave Soldier" play throughs because **** the dirty muties. I'm an Enclave fanboy if you couldn't tell. Nothing makes me feel more American then Enclave Radio.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The next three DLC have been revealed
Contraptions workshop (Boo, boo I say. This isn't Minecraft. Stupid crafting)
Vault Workshop (Pretty much what a mod already out does..... you can make your own vault)
NUKA WORLD, what I'm hyped for. Hopefully they lied and it isn't the last one cause the season pass didn't feel like it was worth 50 bucks.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
so two more crafting DLC's eh? Besides the crafting for Sturges and the mandatory stuff for the main story, i almost never use crafting. I still havent used the Cages from Wasteland Workshop.

I suppose Vault Workshop might have a short set of Story missions to explain things, though. How to control things as the Overseer, for example. Probably give us an empty/abandoned vault to work with. None of the Settlements, except for Spectacle Island seem big enough for a Vault Door to begin with. Even if there was room, We'd still be building a Vault above ground.

Nuka World, i think, has to be as big as Far Harbor at least. Anything smaller feels like it would be disappointing.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Seems Nuka World is the last DLC for Fallout 4. I'd Hope they'd do something big for it.

I did hear though, we will have the option to join a Raider group in Nuka World. Kind of like an evil Minuteman from the sound of it. Going around messing with various settlements, instead of helping them.

Also, Nuka World is an amusement park, wonder if the the rides still work? :p

Last edited: