• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Falls Through Ceiling*

D

Dark

Well, I am here ^^! I have been to Serebii before, but I decided to start over ^^! So umm... hi!

You might know me as:
Abskull
Link

If you're a DNAngel fan (anime/manga), then you'll know what my username means. And yes, I love anime!

O

Orgasmo

Welcome, prove yourself in the forums if you want to be my 'buddy'.

Mimori Kiryu

Dark said:
Well, I am here ^^! I have been to Serebii before, but I decided to start over ^^! So umm... hi!

You might know me as:
Abskull
Link

If you're a DNAngel fan (anime/manga), then you'll know what my username means. And yes, I love anime!

Welcome to SPPF! Yes, I know your username...Dark is hot. -^^-
To welcome you here's a DNAngel pic! :D

dnangel.jpg

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
This is what a new post is about. Not just some random "hi" with a Dark Lugia smilie.

Welcome, and Dark is one of my favorite bishounen.

unownmew

Banned
Hello, welcome.
I hope you enjoy yourelf here.
If you need anything, or want a friend, PM me, ok?

I like anime too, but I haven't seen much aside from Pkmn...

Medical Meccanica

give me the booty
Welcome to Sppf, where nobody is short of insults and people seem to not have learned you can make a point and be nice at the same time.

I am your host today. Or not. I'll be leaving this thread soon anyways.

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
Hi, hello, and uh.... oh yeah! Welcome! I'm not good at remembering stuff, so um..... hope you like it here!!!:)

D

Dark

Umm... okay XD! But you're not radio-active hamsters right? My job is to detroy them XD!

O

Orgasmo

I'm a radioactive-flesh eating-zombie hamster. You gonna try and destroy me now?

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Hi, welcome. Never seen or read DNAngel, simply because I can't find the first volume. Hope you like it here.

Chelc

*waves*

I LOVE YOUR USERNAME. I LOVE DNANGEL. YAY I LOVE YOU. XD J/K but still, you're awesome. 8D

I just need to buy the last 3 episodes, and I have the entire series. Then I have to read to the manga, 'cuz...I have to. ^^;

lol. Anyway. Enough of DNAngel. XD Welcome to SPPf and enjoy your time here! PM me anytime ^___^