• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

False impressions (articuno and entei)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ah! Articuno looks like Entei's dinner tonight T_T

I love~ Articuno's wings. Great job! Entei's front claws look very sharp, and his face looks very fierce. You can really see the terror in Articuno's eyes, too :3

Keep it up!

theplushinator

haha its really nice. The pencil shading makes it look sort really nice, i love it. I reckon enteis ok, keep up the nice work.

Bird rape lolz

anyways, it looks cool and you a good drawer xP

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I really like the shading on this picture, it's very subtle yet nice. And Entei's claws look perfect. Great work.

Maybe drawing somemore legendary pokemon?

theplushinator

Maybe a battle of mewtwo and mew would look good. I reckon you could pull it off. IF you want to make it look REALLY epic, you can draw mew and mewtwo fighting with the 3 legendary birds flying the the background. Thatd look so awesome, you should be able to handle it, should you accept the challenge >=3

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ideas, eh?

How about an epic Suicune pose? =D I love Suicune, I'd love to see how you'll draw him.

df006

Entei's face, back and front paws are unnatural - Entei seems like it is standing on air!Its back les should be clawing at Articuno. Apart from that, everything is up to the mark. Yes, and next, try and draw Groudon and Kyogre... difficult, I know, but I think they will be good.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Excellent picture, truthfully it does look like they are fighting. Like like how draw with pencil and paper, I know I'm not the only one that does that still. :p May I recommended drawing a legendary pokemon like Darkrai, Cressila or even a great looking dark dialga. :D

Entei's face, back and front paws are unnatural - Entei seems like it is standing on air!Its back les should be clawing at Articuno. Apart from that, everything is up to the mark. Yes, and next, try and draw Groudon and Kyogre... difficult, I know, but I think they will be good.

THANK YOU, I knew someone would notice =3

As for that challenge, theplushinator, I would have to get bigger paper,

Ahhh, you see, I don't take drawings too seriously atm, mainly cuz of work and cuz I'm too busy thinking about benny benassi coming in about a week.5, and there are plenty of suicune drawings by PearlEden, also at DA, that you would just gawk at Tadashi.

I'm already drawing someone else's drawing of Articuno in my style, but I haven't finished it yet, hmmmm, mabe tomorrow I'll post it, mabe.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
The_Mexican_Smeargle said:
there are plenty of suicune drawings by PearlEden, also at DA, that you would just gawk at Tadashi.

Actually, I don't like Articuno all that much. I liked your rendition of it, though, especially the wings ^_^

Tadashi

kiss my greens
3 am? x.x Why are you still awake?

I hope you put up another piece of art soon ^^