• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fame Checker Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
on serebii, it says to get misty's pokemon journal, it's the "Pokemon Journal in Cerulean." i checked in every building in cerulean and i can't find it. i have the other five fame checker things for her. where is it? also, for one of koga's it says talk to "Charine above the Safari Chansey in Fuschia." there isn't anyone above the safari chansey in fuschia. plz respond!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Please use the Help Thread in the FAQ section, as the rules state, for small questions like this.

Anyway - check the bookshelf in the Pokemon Center in Cerulean - Misty's entry is there. (Apparently if it's not there, you need the other Misty entries and to have beaten the Elite Four first). And for Koga's missing one, apparently you also need to have beaten the Elite Four to see her by the Chansey outside the Safari Zone - have you done so?

Link here to a helpful guide on each one: http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/918915/32359

So yeah, I'd suspect it because you haven't beaten the Elite Four yet - if not idk what else it could be.

Anyway, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.