• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Family Feud Poll 1

The Best Fusion is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
WSC_InitPoll_01.png

WSC_InitPoll_02.png
WSC_InitPoll_04.png

Another Week, Another Poll

Firstly I apologise to the mods for the flooding. This week will be the last dregs from the birthday celebrations, so everything will go back to normal next week.

And now for the entries for our egg-inspired fusion week: remember, only three votes per person, per poll. Don't vote for yourself and this poll ends in four days.

wsc55entry.png
Toge_animation3993173816-iaza.gif
mulu7923099236-iaza.gif
untitled9028468621-iaza.gif
WSC_556470569443-iaza.gif
pokeball.png
0252.png

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Snare: This is really one of my favorites:looks really good + is original
junpearl63: I wasn't really a fan of the other sprites but this one also deserves a vote. Really nice made but it is a little bit of busy and looks a little bit as 5 peaces in stead of one whole concept (if you get what I mean)

Yami Ryu

Voted for Ryan_Shu.

snare: While I really like your sprite, I could only tell two out of the five pokemon you used for the sprite and I wouldn't really have been able to guess the rest, unless I got up the sprites for all the grass pokes, or your post. Which is what I am trying to avoid.

-Raiga-: It's a good sprite and shows real imagination and all but, the problem for me? If I HADN'T of known before hand, because unfortunately your sprite and combination stuck into my mind when I looked at it, I wouldn't know what it was outside of Pikachu and MAYBE Togekiss. You did do good with scratching and reshading but, you just did a bit too much effort into scratching. Sorry.

Pokemazter3001: While I can tell what you used or atleast 4 outta 5, everything is pretty much terribly copy/paste. And the eyes, my god e_e I can not unsee them. And they're both looking at us, and no space between them, and no effort to make them look attached to Mawhile's mouth.

Or is it Mawile.

Whatever.

Proby3
: While I can tell what you used, it's pretty cut and paste like Pokemazter, and where you did it seems try and scratch, it needs work. I can tell for sure what two of the pokemon used were, and maybe the third, but the other 2 elude me in this guessing game.

felixmartin
: Very cut and paste, the parts really don't mix or fit well with Glaile with such little editing. Work on scratching/editing and reshading.

Junpearl: I just don't like it, it seems a bit to copy/paste for the tail and orb, the ears don't really match up, especially thanks to that orb/pearl and the leaves on the hips seem very out of place.

squlicky4

ryan_shyu thats the only one i like

Rayn_Shyu

Claimed!
Guys, please spell my name right. For Pikachu's sake, my name is not Ryan! C&P can do you wonders...
Anyways...
snare:It's nice and smoothly put together. Some reason I just really love it's head, looks like it's wearing a marshian helmet or something, makes me smile.
-Raiga-: I have to admit, I'm a little scared of it. But it's very creative, pretty good scratch work, and it's even animated! And the animation itself is nice.
junpearl63: A lot of copy and paste... but I really like the colors. I would've scratched a pearl personally, but I still like it.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Yo snare - it has an underscore in it. Best not annoy the woman...

Last edited:

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
It so totally says that silly..... Sorry if I offended by the earlier comment

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
I voted for snare, -Raiga-, and Pokemazter3001. I really liked Pokemazter's one best. I found it comical. You should give it a funky name. I just might make it my mascot then.
To felixmartin and junpearl63: You made good fusions but the postion of some features tended to obscure other ones.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Snare, Rayn_Shyu and -Raiga- get my votes :)

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
I voted for snare, -Raiga-, and Rayn_Shyu. I thought they did very well, and I liked their sprites.