• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Family Guy gets a spin-off

Thriller

Its almost time
I get the feeling those bears are going to be the Brian/Roger of the show.

Heavens does this look bad... Clevelands daughter, I guess, seems to be a polar opposite from Meg but I'll bet the sons are going to be just like Chris & Stewie. Just that the fat one will be nerdier and more annoying and the younger one will try to act all "gangsta."

I agree, Quagmire or maybe even Tom Tucker would be more interesting than this tripe. Cleveland has to be the lamest of Peters friends. People are saying Quagmire isn't getting his own show because Seth McFarlane doesn't want double the work but guess what! He also has Stan and Roger on American Dad!

They should have just cancelled American Dad (even though I've been watching it recently & its pretty cool.

I hope this isn't the begining of the end of Family Guy.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Well this was unexpected, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I do find Cleveland amusing.

=^_^=

Registeel 357

Red Bull <3
When did they announce this? Can't wait to see the premiere. Everyone needs to stop bashing and wait until it comes out. THEN you guys can start the bashing

buneary dude

Oh my god. Hasn't Seth MacFarlane created enough cartoons already!? Is this just something to make Family Guy ratings go up? I hated Family Guy ever since came out from being too much like The Simpsons, I hated American Dad when it came out for it being too much like Family Guy and Family Guy being too much like The Simpsons. But now this load of ****!? Oh so now it's the same thing like The Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad, but oh oh the family is black. So much different. The Simpsons and South Park will eat this show alive.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
WTF?! That's not even Cleveland's wife?! Hell, why Cleveland? He's an okay character, but he already seems smart, caring and kind of a good father. Mostly what Peter isn't. Quagmire maybe, but Cleveland? No way...

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
When did they announce this? Can't wait to see the premiere. Everyone needs to stop bashing and wait until it comes out. THEN you guys can start the bashing

When the original show it's coming from is Family Guy, it doesn't take much to realize that it'll be a fluke.

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
When you though Family Guy was worse enough, now comes this show. I mean like why is channels letting bad shows come on, disgusting and racist and sexist I mean why can't they forget about those shows that absolutely terrible just to make money, after awhile it will reverse and people would stop watching these terrible shows and lose money. What are there problems

Family guy isn't racist or sexist, learn to satire dumb****.

Rave

Banned
Goddamn you Seth Macfarlane! Goddamn you!

Bulk

Er, I am one of the very few who actually like Family Guy? Personally, I hate the Simpson’s now but think Family Guy's well good. It just doesn't take itself seriously, which is brilliant.

I don't think this'll be that great but that's only because its a bit unnecessary. Give Brian and Stewie their own series if we really need another one.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Oh my god. Hasn't Seth MacFarlane created enough cartoons already!? Is this just something to make Family Guy ratings go up? I hated Family Guy ever since came out from being too much like The Simpsons, I hated American Dad when it came out for it being too much like Family Guy and Family Guy being too much like The Simpsons. But now this load of ****!? Oh so now it's the same thing like The Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad, but oh oh the family is black. So much different. The Simpsons and South Park will eat this show alive.

Old South Park and Simpsons will, for sure.

This looks rediculous. I gave American dad a chance but I dont even want to view more than that advertising picture. What, are they going to take the rejected jokes from family guy, that in turn weren't good enough for American dad and send it to this crapfest...okay seems like a fox hit..

Will Family Guy have new episodes in the fall and if so, what will become of Cleveland.

Last edited:

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Er, I am one of the very few who actually like Family Guy? Personally, I hate the Simpson’s now but think Family Guy's well good. It just doesn't take itself seriously, which is brilliant.

I don't think this'll be that great but that's only because its a bit unnecessary. Give Brian and Stewie their own series if we really need another one.

The main reason most people don't like Family Guy anymore is because it's stretching it's attempt to be original and funny beyond it's limit. C'mon, "Hey remember the time where this happened and then there was this awkward silence and then someone got punched in the face for no apparent reason *cut to show scene*" is only funny for a while, but not several times in one episode, and surely not several seasons. Family Guy was funny when it first aired, but viewers are tired of the "random" supposedly funny scenes and out of place baby with the accent hellbent on killing his mother.

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
So Cleveland re-marries (those are probably step kids), fat kid that will probably try to act gangsta, hot chick is the complete opossite, tiny kid will probably talk but maybe not all like "ZOMG IM TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!". I dunno I'll give a chance.

MaskedManAbsolkid

I just want to say one thing: not all spinoffs have to star the most interesting characters in the series. Sometimes, they star a major yet boring character to give them more personality. The show could be boring if they used the most interesting character, as they hay have been used to death in the series. On the other hand, the boring character could still be boring, but could be made more interesting. I have an example, but I'm not sure how many would understand it.

BTW, I was watching the episode 'Death is a Bitch' (not sure if that word is banned or not), and the wife from The Cleveland Show made an appearance as 'Random woman with baby on plane'. Either they based it off her or ran out of ideas for her appearance.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
I wonder how long until the target audience realizes that Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show are all the exact same crappy show?

That D. Bag of a creator needs to learn to let an unfunny dead horse die.