• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Family Guy

Do you like Family Guy?

• Total voters

mangaeyes

I've noticed a very mixed view on the TV show Family Guy.

I was wondering if theres a correlation between the country you live in and your opinion on Family Guy.

Sorry about the poll but I just thought those two countries are where most serebii members are from...?

But this isn't just a poll (thats why it isn't in the poll section) its a place to discuss Family Guy and why you love it/hate it.

I really love Family Guy. I find it incredibly funny and it can be both stupidly random or amazingly genius with its humour. I think I can probably remember every line to every show thats how much I love it! Sad I know...but I just think its awesome.

Last edited:

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I think this show is awesome. I have all the seasons of this show on DVD. It's a pretty funny random show.

I watch it whenever I come across it. But honestly. I hate it's "Humour"

Zing

I like Family Guy, though I am only a casual fan. Stewie and Brian ftw.

ZFXZFX

I think Family Guy is funny and cool. lol at Adam West

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Family Guy is cool, but not my favorite show... C:

(Im more a south park lover person lololol Cx )

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
Judging by the poll I think you have to e American to really like Family Guy.
I've been watching Family Guy ever since it came out. It's a really funny show. It's nothing really that intelligent or noteworthy, but it's still hilarious. Seth Macfarlane does a really good job as Brian to (My favorite character <3) His singing voice kicks *** too. I love him.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Judging by the poll I think you have to e American to really like Family Guy.
I've been watching Family Guy ever since it came out. It's a really funny show. It's nothing really that intelligent or noteworthy, but it's still hilarious. Seth Macfarlane does a really good job as Brian to (My favorite character <3) His singing voice kicks *** too. I love him.
It probably just gets more exposure here. And yes, Macfarlane loves his kickass music. :p

degausser

In the Cookie Jar
I am Australian and I like Family Guy. Fave episode would be when Peter and the gang are singing karaoke (Journey ftw!) at Drunken Clam. I like the whole family except Chris who really never gets any cool episodes. Everyone else gets great lines.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
It's alright.... I've kinda lost interest in it the past couple months...
Getting old. The comedy is getting stale... but it will still make me laugh here or there.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
its definetly not one of my favs, but i tolerate it, ive seen funnier things

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Coming back was the worst decision for the show. Seth MacFarlane is getting paid 100 million dollars to write this crap for the exact same show 3 times. The jokes aren't even funny anymore, as the timing is horrible and Seth only makes fun of stuff he doesn't like. The past season only had one decent episode, the rest were almost all awful.

degausser said:
Chris who really never gets any cool episodes. Everyone else gets great lines.

I agree but what he did get was the amazing "Take On Me" skit!

I love Family Guy it's one of my faves. I think some of the content has been reached through intelligance, i mean there's so many jokes or piss takes that i would never have thought of that make loads of sense or pick on one aspect of a person or thing and make them into something completally ridiculous. That's why i love it Seth Mc Farlane is a Genius in my opinion. He's amazing at doing so many voices and Brian is one of his best but my favourite is still Stewie because he's so unpredictable.

I also love the Black guy that does the weather and the "YOU WANT THIS DOG?" thing :D

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I'm American and I love the show, though sometimes the flashbacks get repeptitive. I mean how many times can you say, "Like the time....".

Mawile412

Problem
i like the show. The three Kings episode was awesome

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I think it's pretty good. I hate the inside jokes about celebrities I don't really know about, the drawn out jokes, a lot of the pointless cutaway gags, and the parodies of stuff that's already funny, like the billions of references to Airplane.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I think its a pretty funny show. Coolwhip ftw.