• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Family Guy

Well, I see there's not a currently active thread about Family Guy, so I decided to start one. I'd say it's a pretty damn hilarious show, and I know quite some people like it a lot. Anyways, I'd like to run this thread like the shipping threads in the shipping section: anyone can ask a question in this thread, anyone can answer it, or just bring up a topic when that's wanted. Please stay on topic and follow the rules.

Let's start with the first thread question immediately: What's your favourite episode?

For me, "Road to Europe". It introduced me into KISS, which is one of my favourite bands now. I love how Brian and Stewie had the "You and I are so awfully different" song, with some hilarious lines. And of course the way Lois didn't know the KISS lyrics and dressing up like Peter Criss, and not realizing how bad that is.

Also, worthy of a mention is "I Dream of Jesus", with the awesome Surfin' Bird moments.

I often think it's hard to explain what I like about Family Guy, its jokes, its episodes and its songs, but it's obvious to me how funny it is. I really hoped to put more content in this opening post, but I suppose it's enough to start a decent thread.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
family guy is for morons

Then I guess 70% of young Americans are morons by your standards...

I personally haven't watched Family Guy since I was 14, and the show is pretty terrible now. But back then when it was still a thing I liked it.
Unfortunately the older you get, the more likely you are to spot it's tremendous amounts of flaws.
Though "Bag of Weed" still gets to me haha.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Ever since I have purchased my subscription to Netflix, I have watched through every season of Family Guy over 3 or 4 time now (I watch it when I go to bed). I can honestly not pick my favorite episode.

0_0 It's like we're TWINS! I watched them while I worked on art projects last year, while I do dishes, while I'm trying to fall asleep, while I'm on the forums, while I'm taking a dump... Basically, any time is Family Guy time! I'll have to think about which episode is my favorite. I do know which joke is my favorite, though! I love the ones where Stewie mispronounces his w sounds so its sounds like "hw!"

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I love family guy, one of my favorite episodes is where Lois takes up boxing where Peter gets milked by that other boxer xD that was true funny

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I love family guy, one of my favorite episodes is where Lois takes up boxing where Peter gets milked by that other boxer xD that was true funny

Oh, yeah that one's hilarious! I think if I did have to pick favorites, I'd say the "Road to" episodes. They're always extremely entertaining. I loved the one where they went to Nazi Germany! XD

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
True true those are good, they new to come out with more of those, Stewie and Bryan are the best of buddies so it works lol all family guy has planned next supposedly is a crossover with the Simpsons

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I got into Family Guy when I was about 16 and got most of it out of my system by about 17 or 18. I still like it, but it's not like it's the most amazing show on television.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I have always liked family guy since I was 13 it's one if my favorite shows to watch that although had gone slow in episodes it it still a good show.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Oh, yeah that one's hilarious! I think if I did have to pick favorites, I'd say the "Road to" episodes. They're always extremely entertaining. I loved the one where they went to Nazi Germany! XD

I agree, those aree the best. M personal favorite is "Road to the Multiverse"

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
With the while road to episodes being most favorites it gets you thinking what else can they do? Or if they are even going to plan more because I would like to see more Bryan and Stewie bonding.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't know if this counts, but my favorite episode of Family Guy is the pilot.

PsychicPsycho

I haven't watched Family Guy for awhile now, although I used to watch it fairly often. I don't really care for that kind of humor anymore, but I'm not bothered by other people watching it.

I can't even remember what my favorite episode was, although I did like the Star Wars ones. Other then that, maybe the one where Stewie starts drinking.

LizardonX

Banned
Ever since I have purchased my subscription to Netflix, I have watched through every season of Family Guy over 3 or 4 time now (I watch it when I go to bed). I can honestly not pick my favorite episode.

This, minus the netflix and watching it at bed.

Vikings

Oracle
My favorites are Road to Multiverse and Hell Comes to Quahog.

Although, I find American Dad to be way superior to Family Guy. It consists of an actual plotline, and isn't 90% flashbacks and fart jokes. Even The Cleveland Show is arguable better in my opinion. If you watch a Family Guy episode and try counting the flashbacks and jokes that take 30 seconds to get to the punch line (IE Jungle Love, the Will Ferrell part), you realize how unfunny it is.