• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Famous Last Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaioga

Flame Trainer
o_o

10 characters...

Oh...didn't notice yours...but I kinda think mines funnier...:D; Y'know...since Cubone's mom dies in birth and stuff...eh. Whatever.

More last words:
"2 normal-type legendaries?? OMFG YOU MUST BE WEAK!! HAHAHA!!!"

"Another dark/ghost type? Poser"

"East side, west side Pokemon, huh? Wow, even Pokemon is getting in on the gangsta shizzle"

*Sneasel army loads a nuke* Dun dun duuuuun.

"Oh yeah? Well, Wobbuffet, prepare destiny bond retaliation! GO! MOOOHAHAHA!!!"

"Hey Mr. Mime? Are you a boy or girl?"

"Mmmm...I'm hungry for drumsticks..." *Spots nearby Combusken*

"Hmm...'Wynaut' what? I didn't say anything..."

"Hahaha Fione you're a wannabe Legendary hahahaha!!!"

More coming whenever

ChocolateCon

Sexy Pineapple
"No one said anything about a Scyther getting involved."

Pikawho?

(five15)
Hey, guys I'm going to go throw rocks at some primeapes. Wanna come?

atlantis_kid99

*starry eyes* That pattern on that gigantic blue thing is so attractive... I know! Torchic, peck that gem on the front! Actually, both gems!

EDIT: Woohoo, rank up!

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
Heres mine:

OMG! Aruseus! Go Clefa!
or
Hey! My Feebas is purple and it's stats says it got Pokerus, must be fatal here want to trade!?

----;461;

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Shiny celebi: I don't feel so good, and I look green!

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
Wynaut. (lol)

Pokemon__

Bucephalus
*Talking in a loud obnoxious voice* H3Y M3WTW0 LYK W4NN4 4 BUY 50M3 G1RL SC0UT C00KI35!!!!!!!!11!!!1111

Vycksta

Pokemon__ said:
*Talking in a loud obnoxious voice* H3Y M3WTW0 LYK W4NN4 4 BUY 50M3 G1RL SC0UT C00KI35!!!!!!!!11!!!1111
Damn that made me laugh like an idiot... and trust me when i'm low that's a feat in itself. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.