• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Comics Café

SnowStorm92

~*!Mystical Chaos!*~
WoW comic

Well I had an idea, but i needed help with the whole "making it work." So you know, its a World of Warcraft idea, featuring the two new races, and only the two new races. For more info on then, click the following links for each one ^^.

Draenei
Blood Elves

The comic plot:

A young Draenei shaman is fighting against a pack of some random monster when he ehars a female voice moaning and pleading for help. Charging into the forest, he finds a critically wounded Blood Elf.....

The story talks about her message, how she was attacked by a bandit group know as the "Frozen Firewalkers." The tale turns from her to him, working together and trying to get over their prejudice for one and another, as they go deeper into a plot that is bigger than the both of them....

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Have you all been missing me? Daaaaaw.

Anyway, I use Flash and Paint. Photoshop for coloring.

Spi Jirachi

Hello there.

I use Paint to place the comics, set the sprites, and stuffs for the effects is what photoshop is for. Photoshop to make craquelare is great for making rocks and ground. So Photoshop can make great backgrounds too.

I'm glad I finished my extremely big Indepdence special, now I can chill. Phew. 0.0

OmegaDragon

guess whos back?
Hey guys, im back from hawaii. Doubt anyone missed me though.

Anyway, I use paint to make my comics.

+Erin+

Banned
Whatever happened to P-man? he was actually a cool guy.

blueguy

used Metronome!
Whatever happened to P-man? he was actually a cool guy.

That name rings a bell... I think he was a jerk, if I'm thinking of the correct person. I disliked him greatly. He was one of my spastic critics, I believe. I have no idea what happened to him.

+Erin+

Banned
That name rings a bell... I think he was a jerk, if I'm thinking of the correct person. I disliked him greatly. He was one of my spastic critics, I believe. I have no idea what happened to him.

He was too much of a 'MR.I know everything' but he was actually a cool guy if you get to know him, btw what ever hapened to davis? i loved his shiny man serries.

Infinity

Gone...
He was too much of a 'MR.I know everything' but he was actually a cool guy if you get to know him, btw what ever hapened to davis? i loved his shiny man serries.
Davis got banned over some squabbles with another member of this forum, unfortunately

Just out of curiosity, what are your favorite styles of drawn comics? I'm looking into means of pleasing people when I do return with my drawn comic, but i want to make a leap in the right direction... Manga, American comic book style, etc. What style(s) do you prefer?

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
hmm, I don't really have a preference with drawing style, anything that fits is ok with me. I don't really have a panel-layout preference either, but if it's the japanese-manga-backwards layout, (or maybe they're forwards and WE're just backwards d8 I'm so confoosed...) I usually need a reminder which way to read it.

Mastercougar

The Infinite Fire
I personally don't have much preference in style, but I do like to read comics that don't come off as too ugly. For example, some people would draw characters with really big lips or something, and that just makes me cringe. I much prefer a more relaxed style like that of El Goonish Shive.

+Erin+

Banned
Davis got banned over some squabbles with another member of this forum, unfortunately

Just out of curiosity, what are your favorite styles of drawn comics? I'm looking into means of pleasing people when I do return with my drawn comic, but i want to make a leap in the right direction... Manga, American comic book style, etc. What style(s) do you prefer?

Beats me? I never done a hand drawn comic before, I'm working on one right now.

LGameboyR

Pokemon Battler
Well I like Manga style, but It's just a little too serious, maybe with a little american comic coolness you could lightn' it up.

Infinity

Gone...
El Goonish Shive? Thanks for showing me that. Furries, questional moments, aliens (well... not really)? I am loving this comic style and how in depth it is. It's adding a +1 to my inspirational stats too.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
I used to draw comics though I switched to spriting though I like anime styled and such especially the ones that have spazzy hyper cutesy expressions witch is more flexible than putting them on overworlds I'm glad that D/P overworlds have mouths though. My writing is bad anyways

LGameboyR

Pokemon Battler
Well I'll be startin my my new comic soon: Jungle Boy & Smartpoke I just wanna know how you like the plot: A stranded kid gets stuck on a Very distant Pokemon Island & Finds a Geniuos Slowpoke befriends him & becomes a Jungle Boy, where they explore & meet new Pokemon, Time: Future (Pokemon GX time) genre: Comedy(I hope) Style: Sprite & Paint Drawn. Whatcha think

Infinity

Gone...
Well I'll be startin my my new comic soon: Jungle Boy & Smartpoke I just wanna know how you like the plot: A stranded kid gets stuck on a Very distant Pokemon Island & Finds a Geniuos Slowpoke befriends him & becomes a Jungle Boy, where they explore & meet new Pokemon, Time: Future (Pokemon GX time) genre: Comedy(I hope) Style: Sprite & Paint Drawn. Whatcha think
Sprites, huh? Would they be a custom style or not? The rest seem fine, but I'd give anyone more credit if theywere to attempt to hand draw and CG their stuff.

LGameboyR

Pokemon Battler
Sprites, huh? Would they be a custom style or not? The rest seem fine, but I'd give anyone more credit if theywere to attempt to hand draw and CG their stuff.

Sort of The Pokemon might not be though, But some of the stuff could be to much for the current sprites & I might have to make them...I tried to put up my Sonic genre comic but my baby Niece crumpled some pages up & Is hard to see :(

fallinroxas

I'm just a nobody
i have an idea for a new comic

Name:pokemon Legendary War
Plot:The main character of said story will read about a legend which will be made up in the making of this comic, and he will go out to see if this legend is true. he then starts a war between pokemon and humans not on perpise though and then he becomes the first pokemon human hybrid being able to change in to pokemon then human or humon. then he spills his power in to the humans side almost killing the pokemon race and that is all i can tell you at this moment but if you would like to help me out with this comic pm me becasue i have been have tourble making up characters.
Form:Send spirtes,send description of your person and what pokemon he/she can transform in to.

PM ME IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA AND/OR WOULD LIKE TO HELP

+Erin+

Banned
Ok i just had an idea for a collab 10 people only.
just make a super good comic send me via pm and your in.
also answear these:

1. Your name
2. how long have you been doing comics
3. known for__________.

And i'l do the magic in flash like buttons/filters/optimazation etc.
and it will look like this http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aradsdsadasdla5.swf but of course this is just a demonstration.

Last edited: