• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Fic Idea Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty
GAH I'M FALLING BEHIND.

Ejunknown, accepted. I'll go add it.

UltaFlame, rejected. Read the rules on how to submit and try again.

BA~~

Golden

Hi. I would like to claim Ejunknown's idea, please. It looks really interesting and I think that I can make a good fan fic out of it. I'm probably going to change a few things though, like the setting and I might make the protagonist a tragic hero. Thank you.

Janovy

Banned
Title: Wish
b) Friendship/Fantasy/Adventure
c) After facing to the sudden death of her parents, as she has to take over their store Olivia decides to quit on Grand Festival even though she already won all five ribbons. One fateful night, she spot Millennium Comet which crashes leaving a strange meteorite fragment. Soon enough, she is being attacked by the grunts of Team Magma in attempt to get the fragment and the Pokemon contained inside of it. Olivia flees to find out what is the secret behind the fragment and why do they want it so much. After a encountering Jirachi, Olivia is put on an test which will test her will and her heart, as the only true wish she has is to bring her parents back.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Here's an idea I got.

Title-Puffball Love
Genre-Romance
Summary-Jigglypuff is quite lonely in her life in the Pokemon world. All she wants in life is to find love, but she just can't meet the one. Then one night, she wishes upon a shooting star. However, that shooting star then crashes to earth and changes her life forever. From the faraway Dreamland, someone has ridden in on this star. He is pink. He is round. He is Kirby. And Jigglypuff has found love at first sight at last.

LonelyHat

Fedora-sama
Oh, good - this thread is JUST what I needed! I got this idea, but if I start writing another thing, my head will explode!

Title: n/a (I clearly suck at those)
Genre: Supernatural/Friendship/Adventure (could be horror too, if you flavoured it that way)
Summary: A frustrated housewife really hates pokemon. She tolerates her son's, but they agreed on just one and the stupid creature (use any pokie you like) had an egg after a playdate with their neighbour's pokemon. One night, she steals the egg, goes outside and as far away from her house as possible and dumps it into a rubbish bin next to some building. It's a freezing night and the baby in the egg dies, but just as its spirit is about to cross over into pokemon heaven or something, it senses a strong surge of psychic energy and wanders that way. A psychic pokemon is hatching right at that very moment. The little spirit likes its energy and latches onto it, sealing most of its psychic abilities, except for the ability to see and talk to earthbound ghosts...

Golden

Hello. I'm actually not going to use Ejunknown's idea that I adopted earlier. I just changed way to much from the setting to the plot lol it kind of turned into a whole different story with new themes. Also, I have to focus on the one shot contest and I have another idea that I really like. Thank you.

Intelligence

Wild Young Hearts
Well, it's a really old fic that I wrote ages ago, but it was somewhat buried, and unfinished, so I'd like to put it on offer.

Name: Shrine
Genre: Supernatural, Mystery, Adventure, (mild)Horror
Summary: It's about this new criminal syndicate called 'Team Titanium', who want to take over the world using Steel type pokemon, judging them to be the dominant type, in terms of power and strength. To do it, they are trying to get into a world outside of time, a world amde by and inhabited by Dialga. There are various towns in that that world, that have just slipped outside of time. They want to capture Dialga and control that world because, in effect, it is time itself. The main character is Seth, who gets trapped inside the world, and has to fight them off from the inside, and his best friend, Rose, who is on the outside. It's only accessible point is through a Shrine in Eterna forest, and it's twin Shrine in Ilex Forest, Johto.

I was going to do a second and third series of sequels, focusing on them attempting to capture Heatran in the second, and Registeel in the third, and final, but that doesn't really need to be used if the taker doesn't want it.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Beh, I had an idea but I'm having a hard time actually giving it a plot so here goes people.

a) n/a
b) Comedy/Mystery
c)
And so Kara Mills has gotten herself out of work again. Her days of travelling around looking for Pokemon long gone, she never got a long-lasting source of income afterwards. Now having been fired from her previous job at a Pokemart sixth months ago, she is forced to look through the ads for a job. Eventually, she finds a job as a private investigator. Her first case is a case involving the theft of several Pokemon from a rather snoody trainer by the name of Marcus, whose family's money has propelled him forward through his Pokemon journey.

((I was trying to keep this general location-wise so that the person who does decide to take this can decide whatever region they want it to take place it))

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Hey Burrado_Aipom, is it Ok to post an unfinished story here? I never completed my first fic, and I'd hate to see the idea just die.

Manchee

extra toasty
Intelligence and Ventus3, your ideas will be added tomorrow. Thanks for contributing.

Eon Master, you can post the idea of the Fic, but not the Fic itself. I'll notify you if someone adopts the idea so you can communicate with them about any work you finished that you don't mind letting them use/edit.

BA~~

Flash Sport

Whatcha gotta say?
(-_-;;;) A Boy on a Journey with…His Mother? (^o^)

Because I suck at comedy, I’ll post this idea here:

Title: (-_-;;; ) A Boy on a Journey with…His Mother? (^o^)
Genre: Adventure, Comedy
Summary: When (Scott) finally gets the chance to head out on his Pokémon journey after putting it on hold for an extra six years at his mother’s request, he is ecstatic to be rid of his mother’s clingy and overtly vivacious presence. However, his elatedness is short lived because no sooner than he reaches the first town does he find his energetic mother at the Pokémon Center proudly spouting, to all those who would listen, that she and her son will be traveling together. To make matters worse, she shows his baby pictures. (Scott)’s thought? "Hell no!”

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
Buraddo Aipom, I would like to adopt EeveeandKirliafan's clever idea for a fiction, if that's alright. Thank you. =)

Manchee

extra toasty
EmiChika, accepted and added.

Fused, thanks for adopting an idea, I'll go remove it from the list.

To the other two people I accepted yesterday, your ideas have been added.

BA~~

Intelligence

Wild Young Hearts
BA, I would like to request to adopt 'Vengeance of the Sunflower', by 'C.Gohly'. It sounds a really good idea and, given my somewhat miniscule, yet effective knowledge of the sunkern's situation, I think I could make it really good.

MegaMeister

Meister Who's Mega
I have an idea to put up. It is slightly based on Star Wars and Star Fox.

Title: n/a
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Fantasy
Summary: For a while, the Organization of Psychics have kept the galaxy in peace and harmony, but a sudden movement by Team Pluto, a rebel group consisting of a Purugly, Skuntank, Probopass, and a mysterious Porygon-Z who could be called the leader, has taken the organization out of the leadership position. The galaxy is now filled with strife and turmoil as Team Pluto takes over, but a group of young Pokemon, a Pikachu, Pidgeotto, Politoed and Whismur, looks to change all that using their blasters and spaceships...

I know the setting is a tad strange for Pokemon, but I hope it's accepted and adopted.

Status
Not open for further replies.