• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Fic Idea Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmandiddy

Title: n/a
Genre: Drama, Science Fiction
Summary:

In a Parallel Universe a great empire is rising. Innocent young Pokemon are being forced from their villages and forced to work for the New Empire. The 4 Pokemon in charge of this uprising are Rhyperior (Ruler of the Land) Milotic (Ruler of the Sea's) Honchkrow (Leader of the Skies) Dragonite (The Grand Master)

Meanwhile an ancient prophecy is being written. It says that one day 5 Pokemon shall meet 5 people in the other Universe and then they shall overthrow the 4 Rulers

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
a) The Legend of Pokemon: Crossover
b) Drama?
c) What happen when you cross The Legend of Zelda with Pokemon? Major Chaos, of course!

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I've been mulling over this idea for a while, but I can't seem to think of anything that can build upon it.

a) N/A
b) Sci-Fi with some adventure elements
c) Set in the future, it starts with a Scientist creating a small elite team of Humans infused with Pokémon DNA, taking on some of their features and powers. The Scientist sends the team to forcibly capture various Pokémon for his "studies", ranging from things like Duskull to things like the legendary Dialga. These "studies", unknown to the team who believes them to be harmless, actually involves taking DNA from those captured in order to create a device that would allow the Scientist to take over the world. The team is eventually charged with capturing Arceus, the final part of the Scientist's plan. What happens after that is up to whomever adopts this idea.

Concept

Führer of Fun
Claiming ben_pokemon's idea, wish.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
a) N/A
b) Sci-Fi with some adventure elements
c) Set in the future, it starts with a Scientist creating a small elite team of Humans infused with Pokémon DNA, taking on some of their features and powers. The Scientist sends the team to forcibly capture various Pokémon for his "studies", ranging from things like Duskull to things like the legendary Dialga. These "studies", unknown to the team who believes them to be harmless, actually involves taking DNA from those captured in order to create a device that would allow the Scientist to take over the world. The team is eventually charged with capturing Arceus, the final part of the Scientist's plan. What happens after that is up to whomever adopts this idea.

I'll be claiming this one *Puts Miss Magik aside for a bit*

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
I can't write trainer fics to save my life, but this bunny has been in my head for years. Sooooo... Feel free, guys!

a) N/A
b) Adventure
c) At the end of Electric Tale of Pikachu, Ash reveals that he's begun traveling with Gary after his stint in the Orange Islands. So, Johto + Gary + psychotic Team Rocket members + Toshihiro Ono-style humor = shenanigans.

Manchee

extra toasty
Everything has been updated regarding addings/claimings. But JX Valentine, could you elaborate a little more? There isn't much of a plot to yours, and I don't think someone could get very far with it.

Since it's becoming increasingly obvious that I'll never get around to actually writing this ... >_>;

a) Wish Upon a Crimson Star
b) Sci-Fi/Horror/Supernatural
c) December 21, 2012: A comet containing an alien being - a being which would later be known as Jirachi - hurtles towards Earth. For five seconds it is in the exact range of sensing the desires of every living creature on the planet, and being what it is, Jirachi grants those desires - taking every last one of them literally, even those that conflict each other. It neither knows nor cares that, as a result, people are dying horrible, painful deaths; that creatures are transforming into eldritch monsters whose sanity is draining away; that the very fabric of reality itself is ripping apart. Now the last intact traces of humanity must struggle to survive in this new hellish world, while a disillusioned professor searches for the landed comet in an attempt to set things right. May or may not become the origin story for the existence of Pokemon, depending on whoever picks this up.

adamwalker222

I'd like to take darkdragontamer's idea please. I've read through it, and with today being December 20th, it seems like today would be a good place to start writing.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I'll be adopting gmandiddy's Idea

Rediamond

Middle of nowhere
Wow, a non-Pokemon fic...
a) Impending Zero, Cold Snap
b) Sci-fi, Adventure
c) NASA attempts to build the world's fastest computer, to aide on long-space flights, by using transmission in a circuitboard kept to absolute zero (the idea is somewhat viable). Miraculously, they succeed in doing so. Then things go wrong. The capsule is broken, and the true nature of absolute zero is revealed. As no motion may occur at absolute zero, all atoms vibrating into the region would stop vibrating, and the region would expand, engulfing all areas around it one atom at a time. This freezes the ISS, the site of the leak, almost instantly, but due to the sparsity of matter in the atmosphere, the expansion is slowed, but not stopped. Back on Earth, the effect of the practical stopping of time and space around the ISS starts to have adverse effects, such as altering the tides, and even the Earth's rotation. A team of elite researchers are gathered to find a way to destroy the Absolute Zero region. The stakes are high; failure means the fall of man if Earth should reach Absolute Zero.

Manchee

extra toasty
I'll be adopting gmandiddy's Idea

Alright. I'll go remove the idea~

Wow, a non-Pokemon fic...
a) Impending Zero, Cold Snap
b) Sci-fi, Adventure
c) NASA attempts to build the world's fastest computer, to aide on long-space flights, by using transmission in a circuitboard kept to absolute zero (the idea is somewhat viable). Miraculously, they succeed in doing so. Then things go wrong. The capsule is broken, and the true nature of absolute zero is revealed. As no motion may occur at absolute zero, all atoms vibrating into the region would stop vibrating, and the region would expand, engulfing all areas around it one atom at a time. This freezes the ISS, the site of the leak, almost instantly, but due to the sparsity of matter in the atmosphere, the expansion is slowed, but not stopped. Back on Earth, the effect of the practical stopping of time and space around the ISS starts to have adverse effects, such as altering the tides, and even the Earth's rotation. A team of elite researchers are gathered to find a way to destroy the Absolute Zero region. The stakes are high; failure means the fall of man if Earth should reach Absolute Zero.

Added.

Trainer Robert

Meh >_< I knew I had this one post in the wrong section. While I know I won't be able to finish this fanfic. Here's the idea I had.

A) The Kanto story: The dragon trainer
B) Adventure

C) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Set's place a couple days later, after the events of Team rocket raiding in Mt.Moon, by capturing Clefaries and Clefairables. Gathering the moon stones that were all over the mountain, also setting up explosive devices in the caves. To hopefully open up new paths, and secret entrances.

After hearing the news, about Team Rocket exploiring in the mountain and being thwarted (That's how you say it right?) by 3 young trainers. Whom some how defeated them and stop their plans of selling these items. But the truth behind their exploration was to get the fossiles.

Lance the Kanto champion, also heard a rumor. That there was one more Fossile hidden deep with in the many caves and openings that Team Rocket has created, and decided to search for this said fossile. To complete his all Dragon type Pokemon team. With his trusted Dragonite, he lept off the edge of the mount and ride his Pokemon, to search for the fossile.

Mean while, With Yellow and Robert who were still recovering, from the events that happen at Mt.Moon, met up with a (I always get this name wrong, so gonna go with this instead) Ruin resercher, that came to check up the new findings.

Her name was Aerisal, a researcher looking for rare and newly discover fossiles. (there's not much depth, I gving about her looks. Just that of a ruin searchers outfit, with wild purple hair and green eyes) Who is traveling along with her senior partner. Kartos, who too was looking for the fossiles. Wearing the same outifit as Aerisal. His hair style being flat. While his eye color is 'red', while wearing glasses. He tends to have a habit of pushing them up to adjust them, when they don't need to be.

Asking Robert and Yellow to come along, they set out to find the un-discover fossile that rest deep in the cave. Little did they know, Lance was also doing the same goal.
---------

I had like, half of it done. But abandon at the last minute. This was sappouse to finish my Mt.Moon arc in my fanfic. So it's up for adoption, if any one wants to adopt it.

SilentMemento

Lone Wolf
I've had this plot bunny in my head for so long, and I hope that the person who adopts it can do it justice. (Note that the idea/summary will not make much sense unless the author(ess) has played Pokemon Platinum. I also apologize if said idea is too vague; I just wanted the writer to have enough room to work with it and truly make it their own.)

A) N/A.

B) Horror.

C) I was bought directly from Silph Co. by a corporation known as Team Galactic. I didn't know what they wanted from me. I thought that my purpose was to erase viruses from their computer system. I had guessed wrong, but I didn't know just how mistaken my guess really was. I am Porygon - and after years of silence, I think it's time to tell my story...

Sigh ... I really would've liked actually getting around to this one, but I guess some things aren't meant to be.

a) To Fly
b) Angst/Tragedy
c) A young Bagon, dreaming of one day becoming a Salamence, is snatched from her mountainous home by a poacher and ends up in the hands of an incompetent, anti-evolution trainer. When she has to deal with his Pokemon who share his views, most notably his Scyther and Pikachu, her struggles to find a way to break free — in more ways than one — only grow more desperate. How far would you go, in spite of everything, to fulfill your dream even once? How far would you go to fly?

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
a) Left for dead was my title for it, maybe there's a better one out there.
b) Friendship / Family / (Romance?) / (Thriller?)
c) A young boy was left for dead after bandits murdered his entire family. A pokemon rescues him, raising him as it's own child. A war between Pokemon and Humans start(think of the reason yourself), while the boy grows up, and then one day, some humans brutally murder his foster parent sparing him because he was human as well. The child vows for revenge on the entire Human race, and goes out into the world. But what happen when he uncovers a plot by the pokemon race, to destroy the human race? What happens when he knows that the plan will backfire on both races? How far will he go, especially when he realizes that not all Humans are as bad as they seem... Our protagonist has to work with both sides to try to bring a happy ending, but can he, with his conflicting thoughts?

----------------------------
Non-Pokemon Fic
a) Zero Luck
b) COMEDY! Supernatural!
c) Gerald was the unluckiest guy in the whole world. Yea, including the universe itself. He was born... ah... I'd rather not talk about it. Why, just yesterday, he somehow melted his fridge, got hit by a flying ambulance, his pet hamster ate up his school bag, and his goldfish miraculously grew into a shark, which tried to eat him. So, what will happen when the king of the underworld chooses him(via unlucky draw) to fight for humanities' future? Yea, a massive load of trouble.

Last edited:
a)Pokemon:R/B/G Saga
b)Adventure
c)It is the year 2000 and the Kanto region(approxiamtely the size of japan) is modernized and high tech allover.Although vehicles do exist they are only used in cities not anywhere else.Pokemon Battles are the top sport of the decade and most popular by most people.Only a few people can be pokemon trainers because they must have their body conditioned to fight alongside their pokemon.These trainers are enrolled in the academy at a young age(3 years) and taught everything about pokemon before they are given their trainers license.
The top students are:
Jack Akai
Ken Oak
Amanda Shimura

who are the pallet town trio that has been friends from since they were babies.
Jack and Ken want to be pokemon champions but Amanda wants to find out her past.
Jack is hotheaded and battle hungry like a Charmander
Ken is flexible,cool and tough to beat like a Squirtle
Amanda is calm and in peace like a Bulbasaur

Jack is based on Red
Ken is based on Blue
Amanda is based on Leaf

Regional Pokedex:181 species

Status
Not open for further replies.