• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan fic team

Jay star

Coordinator Lover
Hello
i am writing a fan fic and i have narowed down the pokemon i want them to have to well less that it was at 1st and now i was wondering if i could get as many points of view as i can for each of the two main trainers please so i will give you a little info on characters and a list of the pokemon i want you to pick from.
Also remember to pick one of the starter pokemon there to be there starter.

COORDINATOR
Male

Hello
here is the coordinator its a guy and actually its like me lol so well hes sixteen just starting out and he has one pokemon (whatever starter you pick)
and i want you to pick his team of six out of the following pokemon, please take types into account cos he dose battle but not in gyms.

Torchic
Bulbasaur
Zigzagoon
Taillow
Squirtle
Skitty
Onix
Growlithe
Trapinch
Larvitar
Snorunt
Lotad
Totodile
Pichu
Mawile

^_^please and thankyou ^_^

TRAINER
Female

She is 18 and is on her second year of training and she has a marshtomp as her starter but she has no other pokemon because she left them all with her mum who is a pokemon ranger. she is competeing in the league and i want you to pick the best battle team of 5 out of the following pokemon please.

Poochyena
Vulpix
Baltoy
Anorith
Eevee (that will evolve into Umbreon)
Dratini
Bellsprout
Ponyta
Pidgey
Spoink
Ralts
Makuhita