• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Fiction Catalog: Entry Thread

Zibdas

not bad
Zub: the Adventures of Stuff, Zibdas
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?569394-PG-13-Zub-The-Adventure-of-Stuff&highlight=
Zub: The Adventures of Stuff is the story of a misfortunate boy named Zub, who was given that name for no particular reason. He is set out with the impossible task of defeating Them, even though no one seems to know what They are. He is also tasked to save and protect the world indirectly, which is really quite the bother as it probably isn't even a very good world to begin with. Along the way he meets a variety of cast, being friend or foe, who interact with him and blah blah blah blah blah.
You get it, right? If no, stop wasting your time here and read the story.
Comedy, Adventure,

Psychic

Really and truly
After years, I finally have something to contribute again!

The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian, Psychic
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?574736-The-Motionless-Journey-of-Youngster-Ian
What does a random NPC trainer do, and how does he interact with the silent "player" character? What happens between rematches, and can anything really change?
Pokémon one-shot
Canon-Based Character

Also, please add the following under the Search by Author post. :>

Psychic
The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian
What does a random NPC trainer do, and how does he interact with the silent "player" character? What happens between rematches, and can anything really change?
Canon-Based Character
Pokémon one-shot

The Favourite
Every team has one, but the role isn't always so sought-after.
Pokémon POV
Pokémon one-shot

Battle of Wills
The Pokédex is supposed to contain information on every known Pokémon to man. But what do you do when even the sharpest minds come out blank? Can a creature of legend be contained?
Tragedy
Pokémon one-shot

Lastly, just an fyi but you included the examples in the first post twice - once in the spoiler, once outside.

~Psychic

Last edited:

Scaldaver

Limitless
The Legend's End, by Scaldaver

Every story has an ending. Nothing lasts forever. Not any more.

When Edward Lance embarks on his Pokemon journey, soon, against his will, the legends of the Pokemon World recruit him as their only saviour.

But the clock is ticking: an ancient evil, dead set on eradicating all life on the planet, has already started the process of picking off the Legendary Pokemon...

For the most part, it is an adventure story, but there is some mild horror thrown in there too.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
Hello human beings, here's my possibly first fanfic!

Title: Beginnings are consistent
Degree of Completion: Yet to be Written
Link: no link sorry :(
Tagline: A young boy named Dylan who grew up in Cherrygrove Town is starting his journey with his pokemon, Flaffy, his friend Lily, and her Pokemon Swablu
Genre: Adventure/Action
Type: Pokemon Chapter Fictional

The Legend's End, by Scaldaver

When Edward Lance embarks on his Pokemon journey, soon, against his will, the legends of the Pokemon World recruit him as their only saviour.

But the clock is ticking: an ancient evil, dead set on eradicating all life on the planet, has already started the process of picking off the Legendary Pokemon...

For the most part, it is an adventure story, but there is some mild horror thrown in there too.

Nope.

Also, please add the following under the Search by Author post. :>

Psychic
The Motionless Journey of Youngster Ian
Canon-Based Character
Pokémon one-shot

The Favourite
Every team has one, but the role isn't always so sought-after.
Pokémon POV
Pokémon one-shot

Battle of Wills
The Pokédex is supposed to contain information on every known Pokémon to man. But what do you do when even the sharpest minds come out blank? Can a creature of legend be contained?
Tragedy
Pokémon one-shot

Lastly, just an fyi but you included the examples in the first post twice - once in the spoiler, once outside.

Actually, you're already on the SBA post - for some reason, all the names between bobandbill and Sapphire Persian aren't showing up, but when I click edit you can still see them all. I added the one OS that you just submitted that wasn't already in the list with your other works, and I'll try to figure out why stuff isn't showing up. And about the examples being posted twice, that's because they're two different ways to submit things, which I guess you overlooked. :p

Besides the two people I said nope to, everything has been added.

Jake76

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
My Version of Saints Row The Third, I-am-the-Peel
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?577579-My-Version-of-Saints-Row-The-Third
"A retelling of the story of Saints Row The Third videogame. As a street gang becomes an enourmous criminal empire, all of the members become celebrities and lavish in their luxury and money. But after a bank heist goes wrong and the gang nearly lose one of their best friends, they realise that they need to change their ways and must fight the biggest enemy organisations that they have ever encountered. Can the saints reclaim their lost glory and defeat their new enemies?"
Non Pokemon Fanfiction
Adventure, Action, Comedy, Drama and friendship
Not completed, but the first three chapters/nine missions have been posted

I hope the form is ok and I would greatly appreciate some comments or reviews, :)

Last edited:

Scaldaver

Limitless
I don't know what i did wrong last time, so I've changed it a bit.

The Legend's End, Scaldaver.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?556872-The-Legend-s-End

When Edward Lance embarks on his journey with his best friend, Nuria, little does he know that an ancient murderer is on the loose. With all life on Earth as the killer's target, no-one is safe. Not even the Legendary Pokemon.

Chaptered Pokemon fic
Adventure, action, horror (mild).

Last edited:

Shadow Jirachi

The Rocket Tales: DeCiphering the Operation, Shadow Jirachi
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?579487-The-Rocket-Tales-DeCiphering-the-Operation-(PG-13)&goto=newpost
Danielle Smeed and Quentin Wreck, or as they are known Dani and Rek, are two Rocket Grunts who manage to live life by fluke. Dani is a selfish, obnoxious woman with a superiority complex. Rek is a jaded, cynical man who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Watch as they and four other Rocket Grunts try to kick Cipher out of Johto and Kanto in order to keep up their oh-so-evil reputation and not lose it to a bunch of wannabe evil-doers from Orre. Unfortunate events ensue.
Chaptered Pokémon fic
Comedy, Friendship

Brutaka

Ignition
Through the Thunder and the Lightning, Brutaka

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?576305-Through-the-Thunder-and-the-Lightning

"A teenage boy becomes the victim of a deities attempt to solve problems before they occur. Instead, however, he is saved but transformed into a Pokemon without any memories. Soon, he partners up with a giggly Shiny Emolga named April who he falls in love with. Together, they had intended on becoming a Salvaging Team and learn what happened to our hero along the way. Unfortunately, they become entangled in a war between two deities and many decisions will have to be made. Should the two takes sides in the war? And will our hero decide to stay with his new-found crush April, or go back home to his family?"

Fan Fiction/ Pokemon

Main genres in the story: Adventure, Action, Friendship, War

energo

T.C.R. Admin
The T-Legend, Energo (Uncompleted)
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?582612-The-T-Legend-(PG-15)
"A revelation regarding the origins of several Legendary Pokemon puts the world at risk of war with the discovery of a potential T-Gene that can augment human capabilities. Follows the paths of several humans who all play an integral role in shaping the future of mankind and its place within the world."
Pokémon fic
Action, Drama, Fantasy

Hopefully I've done this right and it will bring over some reviewers, I'm getting very lonely writing it. Thank you for your help:D

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Pokémon Crusade by Pkmn Breeder Jack
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?583343-Pok%E9mon-Crusade-(Revised)
Jack Surge didn't want to follow in the footsteps of his uncle, father, or brother. Shortly after running away with Static, his Elekid, Jack finds his very life in jeopardy when he runs afoul of a small criminal operation in Cherrygrove. His plans for a simple Pokémon journey are thrown by the wayside when he learns that there is someone who wants him dead for what he witnessed.
Pokémon Chaptered Fic
Genres: Drama/Action/Suspense
In Progress

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Feli Chronicles: Vitandes

Links and Sources:

Link to fic here in serebiiforums.
If you want to read it on tumblr, go and click here. Best Recommended if you wanna be updated.
Check here for my Wikia of this chronicle. Some details will be placed here

Summary:
In this world live the Tivanes, a race of innocent beings. For one family however, they play an important role to the creed of Goddess Feli.

Fiction or one-shot; Pokémon Fanfic or not.
This is a Chaptered Fiction with arcs. Also, this is an Original story.

Main genres in the story
-Family
-Adventure
-Fantasy

In progress: Current amount of chaptrs is 17l

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Continuing my work, I am making another Poke Fanfic. This is an upgraded update of my short story. The First fanfic I made where I began using dark themes such as angst and death.

Title: Valiant Emblem

Rate: PG 15 or Teen

Summary: Motto, a photojournalist, returned to his homeland in Hati to visit a supposed to be held contest for under appreciated bug type pokemon. But there is a problem. He's arachnophobic to bug type pokemon. Soon in his participation, a shiny butterfree decided to iterlude with him. What else dos this butterfly had to do with him?

Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy.

Manchee

extra toasty
My Version of Saints Row The Third, I-am-the-Peel
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?577579-My-Version-of-Saints-Row-The-Third
"A retelling of the story of Saints Row The Third videogame. As a street gang becomes an enourmous criminal empire, all of the members become celebrities and lavish in their luxury and money. But after a bank heist goes wrong and the gang nearly lose one of their best friends, they realise that they need to change their ways and must fight the biggest enemy organisations that they have ever encountered. Can the saints reclaim their lost glory and defeat their new enemies?"
Non Pokemon Fanfiction
Adventure, Action, Comedy, Drama and friendship
Not completed, but the first three chapters/nine missions have been posted

I hope the form is ok and I would greatly appreciate some comments or reviews, :)
I don't know what i did wrong last time, so I've changed it a bit.

The Legend's End, Scaldaver.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?556872-The-Legend-s-End

When Edward Lance embarks on his journey with his best friend, Nuria, little does he know that an ancient murderer is on the loose. With all life on Earth as the killer's target, no-one is safe. Not even the Legendary Pokemon.

Chaptered Pokemon fic
Adventure, action, horror (mild).
Okay, I should probably give this a shot (and see if the link turns out as it should):

Revenant, SilentMemento
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?495784-Revenant-(rated-R)
When everything around you is dead...when you find yourself alone in the dark...when the truth becomes worse than all of your lies...it's a proper time to panic.
Pokemon fic
Horror, Suspense
The Rocket Tales: DeCiphering the Operation, Shadow Jirachi
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?579487-The-Rocket-Tales-DeCiphering-the-Operation-(PG-13)&goto=newpost
Danielle Smeed and Quentin Wreck, or as they are known Dani and Rek, are two Rocket Grunts who manage to live life by fluke. Dani is a selfish, obnoxious woman with a superiority complex. Rek is a jaded, cynical man who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is. Watch as they and four other Rocket Grunts try to kick Cipher out of Johto and Kanto in order to keep up their oh-so-evil reputation and not lose it to a bunch of wannabe evil-doers from Orre. Unfortunate events ensue.
Chaptered Pokémon fic
Comedy, Friendship
Through the Thunder and the Lightning, Brutaka

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?576305-Through-the-Thunder-and-the-Lightning

"A teenage boy becomes the victim of a deities attempt to solve problems before they occur. Instead, however, he is saved but transformed into a Pokemon without any memories. Soon, he partners up with a giggly Shiny Emolga named April who he falls in love with. Together, they had intended on becoming a Salvaging Team and learn what happened to our hero along the way. Unfortunately, they become entangled in a war between two deities and many decisions will have to be made. Should the two takes sides in the war? And will our hero decide to stay with his new-found crush April, or go back home to his family?"

Fan Fiction/ Pokemon

Main genres in the story: Adventure, Action, Friendship, War
The T-Legend, Energo (Uncompleted)
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?582612-The-T-Legend-(PG-15)
"A revelation regarding the origins of several Legendary Pokemon puts the world at risk of war with the discovery of a potential T-Gene that can augment human capabilities. Follows the paths of several humans who all play an integral role in shaping the future of mankind and its place within the world."
Pokémon fic
Action, Drama, Fantasy

Hopefully I've done this right and it will bring over some reviewers, I'm getting very lonely writing it. Thank you for your help:D
Pokémon Crusade by Pkmn Breeder Jack
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?583343-Pok%E9mon-Crusade-(Revised)
Jack Surge didn't want to follow in the footsteps of his uncle, father, or brother. Shortly after running away with Static, his Elekid, Jack finds his very life in jeopardy when he runs afoul of a small criminal operation in Cherrygrove. His plans for a simple Pokémon journey are thrown by the wayside when he learns that there is someone who wants him dead for what he witnessed.
Pokémon Chaptered Fic
Genres: Drama/Action/Suspense
In Progress

All added. Sorry for taking so long.

Feli Chronicles: Vitandes

Links and Sources:

Link to fic here in serebiiforums.
If you want to read it on tumblr, go and click here. Best Recommended if you wanna be updated.
Check here for my Wikia of this chronicle. Some details will be placed here

Summary:
In this world live the Tivanes, a race of innocent beings. For one family however, they play an important role to the creed of Goddess Feli.

Fiction or one-shot; Pokémon Fanfic or not.
This is a Chaptered Fiction with arcs. Also, this is an Original story.

Main genres in the story
-Family
-Adventure
-Fantasy

In progress: Current amount of chaptrs is 17l

Continuing my work, I am making another Poke Fanfic. This is an upgraded update of my short story. The First fanfic I made where I began using dark themes such as angst and death.

Title: Valiant Emblem

Rate: PG 15 or Teen

Summary: Motto, a photojournalist, returned to his homeland in Hati to visit a supposed to be held contest for under appreciated bug type pokemon. But there is a problem. He's arachnophobic to bug type pokemon. Soon in his participation, a shiny butterfree decided to iterlude with him. What else dos this butterfly had to do with him?

Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Tragedy.

Nope.

Ememew

Emerald Mew

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I.

Feli Chronicles: Vitandes, jireh the provider

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?579600-Feli-chronicles-Vitandes

"Welcome to Vitandes. A world populated by being called Tivanes. Beings that were believed to be the unexpected evolution form human beings who were unwanted and mistreated. Unlike the millions and trillions that lived on planet earth, these Tivanians never knew what a human was, nothing more than a rumor. Tivanians are beings that are free from the corrupted human beings of human life, society, and governance. It won't take long when a tivanian child bears a human soul was born. With a human father searching for his missing child, a philosophical destiny from Feli, and a looming gloom of corrupted greed, one family was called by Feli to heed them their destiny."

Non - Pokemon Fic

Family, Fantasy, Adventure, Mystery, Angst, Supernatural

In progress (currently posted 14 chapters)

II.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Nomad Seekers, jireh the provider

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?581555-Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon-Nomad-Seekers

"An alternate universe of Feli Chronicles: Vitandes. When a Cinccino and Lucario were chosen to raise a legendary baby pokemon, they begin their journey as a married family to explore the vast lands below Nomalia. With their sibling Mienshao and other friends along the way, they will face many new challenges ahead and learn more about their child. With a human seeking his child, the gut dread of Arceus, and an unknown race looking for Jirachi, their innocence will be trialed to become mature parents an prove their dedication to their beloved baby as their own."

Pokemon fic

Pokemon POV, Fantasy, Family, Adventure, Mystery, Angst

In progress

III.

Goodbye Human, jireh the provider

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?
591916-Goodbye-Human

A one shot PMD story as to why there are some humans who were reborn as a pokemon an why some humans wanted to abandon their humanity and completely erase their humanity, as memories, body, and spirit

Pokemon Fic

Pokemon POV, Romance, Deep Friendship, and Family

In progress by demand.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Title: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Ivory Explorers of Truth
Link: Here
Degree of Completion: In progress
Info: Two siblings, a Dewott and Meowth, searching for their parents, a Zorua with the possesion of a mysterious orb, and a Riolu with a mysterious past. As these four meet, they have a whole new world to explore. What kind of adventure will unfold?
Genre: Drama/Action/Adventure
Style: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Chapter Fic

I hope you enjoy it...though I ran out of places to put in other O.C.'s I'm working on the next chapter right now.

Last edited:

johno1995

Title / Author: Pokémon: Black & White / Johno1995
Link: You can find it huurrr.
Brief Description: "Massively unlucky rookie trainer Hilbert has one week to gather eight Unova gym badges, craft a strong Pokémon team, catch Zekrom, defeat Team Plasma, win the heart of Dragon trainer Iris, and sign up for the Unova League... wish him luck!"
Category: Pokémon chaptered fic / in-progress
Genre: Canon-based character / Comedy / Adventure

Last edited: