• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Fiction Catalog: Entry Thread

Manchee

extra toasty
Official SPPf Fan Fiction Catalog: Entry Thread

→ Use this thread to submit your fics and/or one-shots that you have posted here on sppf. Whether you just posted one or are already halfway through it, post a small entry to be added and it will be put on the list with all the other fics. Sometimes (rarely though) I go through and remove or move things that have since been completed or that have died, and if anyone ever feels like being really kind, feel free to let me know of things that have died and/or been completed.

There is a list of different form and such below for different things to submit, so please find the correct one for whatever you are submitting and post it. This thread is for submissions only, the full list of fics is here. Also, please refer to the list of genres at the bottom of this page if needed.​

<~>​

→ Form for all Pokémon and Non-Pokémon fics and one-shots:

Title and your username.
Link to fic/one-shot.
Summary/short blurb about your fic/one-shot.
If you are submitting a fic or one-shot, and if it is Pokémon or not.
Main genres in the story (first one listed is where the submission will be placed)
If it is a completed fic, please list how many chapters there are.

examples:

The Sapphire Story, Walcott
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?370107
"A twisted retelling of the games that introduced Hoenn, The Sapphire Story shows the adventures of four teenagers fighting against an obsessed scientist that tied them all together before they were even born."
Pokémon fic
Adventure, original trainer, supernatural

The Blue Beginning, Walcott
www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?400882
"Years before Cole and Gwen move to Hoenn, Kalmin is putting plans in motion through various tests on people and Pokémon, waiting for just the right results."
Pokémon one-shot
Sci-fi, supernatural

→ Form for the "search by author" section of the catalog:

Your username
Spoiler containing all your fics and one-shots, following the form above

examples:

Walcott
The Sapphire Story, Walcott
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?370107
"A twisted retelling of the games that introduced Hoenn, The Sapphire Story shows the adventures of four teenagers fighting against an obsessed scientist that tied them all together before they were even born."
Pokémon fic
Adventure, original trainer, supernatural

The Blue Beginning, Walcott
www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?400882
"Years before Cole and Gwen move to Hoenn, Kalmin is putting plans in motion through various tests on people and Pokémon, waiting for just the right results."
Pokémon one-shot
Sci-fi, supernatural

Genres

Action

Adventure

Angst

Canon-Based Character

Comedy

Drama

Family

Fantasy

Friendship

Horror

Mystery

Original Trainer

Parody

Poetry

Pokémon POV

Romance

Sci-fi

Spiritual

Suspense

Supernatural

Tragedy

War

Last edited:

Crystal Hikara

Your Local Art Nab
*hopes this is okay* I don't see any other posts, so I'm kinda sorta wigging, but it says to post, soooooo...

a) Enigmatic Star
b) Link
c) In Progress
d) Asa's a normal, bubble-headed human girl until she is brought to the realm of Pokemon where humans are myths and disasters take lives. Can she, with her longtime friend Breeze, whom was transported with her, clear the mystery of a curse and a gift from the past? Everything is not as it seems...
e) MYSTERY, ADVENTURE
f) Poke Chaptered Fic

Title: Majestic Dawn
Link: Majestic Dawn Link
Degree of Completion: In Progress
A concise tagline: A not-so-average boy named, Denver sets off on an impossible journey to save a near-extinct group of pokemon.
The genre: Adventure; Action
Type: Pokemon Chaptered Fic
Region: Sinnoh

You can also remove the information on my other fic already listed. It's the Origins of Arceus one.

Blademaster_Jale

Feelin' Lucky?
Title: The Heart of the Enemy
Link: here.
Degree of Completion: in progress
Info: United by friendship and blood, three young trainers find themselves suddenly swept into the middle of a dark plot that has taken root in the heart of one they soon come to call their enemy.
Genre: OT/Adventure
Style: Pokemon Chapter Fic

Manchee

extra toasty
Thanks for posting. I've added everyone's Fics. After reading the list I really wanna read some of these Fics. Most sound really interesting.

Bay

YEAHHHHHHH
Nice that you're taking control of the Fan Fic Catalog, Buraddo Aipom. Um, sorry to ask this, but can you update my profile saying that both "Nothing, Everything" and "Destiny's Tricks" takes place in Sinnoh? ^^;

Manchee

extra toasty
Thanks Bay! Not to pick favorites, your Fic is one that I wanna read the most once I find time. And it's no problem updating things. Everything is exactly the same as //Mix\\ left it.

CHeSHiRe-CaT

A Curious Breed
Thank you for the inclusion of my fic, Buraddo Aipom. ^^ And the way you were talking about //Mix\\ resting in peace made me think she was dead or something. xD How cruuuel.

Burnt Flower

Horror Mistress
a) A Life's Worth
b) Link
c) Completed
d) Amongst the destroyed ruins of her world, a little girl cries for her dead mother. When she is given the chance to bring her mother back to life, will she be willing to take it or is the price too great?
e) Horror/Drama
f) Pokemon One-Shot

a) Within One's Reach
b) Link
c) Completed
d) A jealous boy living in the streets wants everything that he doesn't have in his wretched life. When a certain Pokemon visits him in the night, how will this event change him for the worse?
e) Horror/Drama
f) Pokemon One-Shot

a) Blessed Liquid
b) Link
c) Completed
d) A dying Sandshrew hates the sun with all his might, cursing it for his bitter existence. How will a Cacnea help him survive in the most morbid manner?
e) Horror/Drama
f) Pokemon One-Shot

a) Contaminated Freedom
b) Link
c) Completed
d) A newfound passion for raw meat consumes a young girl's life entirely and evolves into something infinitely more evil...
e) Horror/Drama
f) Pokemon One-Shot

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
CHeSHire-CaT said:
Thank you for the inclusion of my fic, Buraddo Aipom. ^^ And the way you were talking about //Mix\\ resting in peace made me think she was dead or something. xD How cruuuel.

No problem.... and yeh, she aint dead, just no longer on Serebii. I should probably put that...

And I'll get right on it Burnt Flower!

a) Death is the Spice of Life
b) Link
c) In Progess
d) Death seems to find a way of following three unsuspecting teens.
e) OT / Adventure
f) Pokemon Chaptered Fic
g) Sinnoh

Title: Pokemon Infinity

Link: Here

Degree of completion: In Progress

Info: A boy travells on a journey in order to end the war between humans and pokemon that unexpenctedly started a century ago but he ends up in something that was more than he had bargained for.

Genre: War/Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Action --> I dont know which to choose

Style: Pokemon chaptered fic

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
Aha, I'd been wondering what would happen to this place with Mix gone.

Mix made a mistake on one of mine last time which she either didn't notice my PM about or never got around to fixing. So, Buraddo_Aipom, could you change (and move) my One-Shot Taming Evil from Pokémon to Original, please?

While you're at it, if you could add Hoenn to Lost Evolution, that'd be great. Thanks. =D

Umbreon Ruler

Swim for your life.
Title: It Begins
Author: Umbreon Ruler
Tagline: The mysterious GEMINI, complete with an army of specially-trained soldiers, has been plotting their conquest for years... only destiny can stop them now.
Genre: OT/ Journey
Type: Chaptered
Region: Kanto

Title: Johto: Hanging in the Balance
Author: Umbreon Ruler
Tagline: A dark secret lies over the ancestral land of Johto, sucking innocent trainers into its vicinity. Never knowing who they can trust, three teens begin their own journey, unaware of the danger that lurks right behind them.
Genre: OT/ Journey
Type: Chaptered
Region: Johto

Sireath

The world's a stage
Ha! Wouldn't ya know it. I send my info to //Mix\\ and two days later realize she left! 0.0; boy, I feel slow...

Anyway, here's all the necessary jargon.

Title: Under the System
Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=284417
Tagline: …if great power comes as the prize, someone will brave the task, no matter how difficult. There will always be someone trying... trying to get under the System.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Action
Type: Chaptered Pokémon Fic

Manchee

extra toasty
Okay everyone, I've updated. And I hope that I did what you asked elyvorg.... I moved your One-Shot "info" to the "Non-Pokémon Fics" area. Is that correct?

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Um, I have one that could be worthwhile. . .>.>

Title; Togepi: The Storm
Degree of Completion: Complete
Link: http://http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=331785
Tagline: Togepi decided to play outside one day, a storm rolled in before he could go inside and he was blown away . . .
Genre: Poem
Type: Poem (Free Verse)

((Did this poem get deleted or something? The link's not working anymore for some weird reason.))

Last edited:

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Hello again, started a new one!

Title: Ancient and Forever (Working title)
Degree of Completion: First chapter up.
Link: Here it'd be
Tagline:It's typical medieval fantasy! Except it's not.
Genre: Fantasy
Type: Chaptered Non-Pokemon.