• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Fiction Recommendations & Reviewers' Leaderboard

Chibi Pika

Stay positive

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
@Cutlerine Yes, thirty is the correct total for you this month. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

With August over, it's time once again to take a look at our big winners:

In third place is Firaga Metagross making a blazing debut with 14 points!

Chibi Pika stomps back into the winner's circle in second place with 15 points!

And Cutlerine takes first with a respectable thirty-point score!​

Congratulations to the monthly winners, and thanks to everyone for participating! This month we're having a special reviewing event that runs parallel to the leaderboard, offering the chance to participate in an interactive story and win prizes based on how much you review. It's not at all required that you participate in the side event to use the leaderboard this month, but if you choose to, all your leaderboard will also count towards your score in the RPG! Check out the full details here.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive

canisaries

sometimes i get a deadache, yeah
+1 For a Missing Mod Madness review of a chapter of PMD: Dissolution.

Total: 1
Month total: 1

Namohysip

Dragon Enthusiast
Throwing another one on there for But... [One-Shot] +1.
Month total: 3
Lifetime total: 8

So, quick question, by the way. If I'm posting reviews a little more often, would it be better for me to amend/edit my past posts (assuming they haven't yet been officially logged/tallied) or should I just make another post if someone else already made a new post (in this case, canisaries right after mine, yet right before this one.)

canisaries

I'm wondering the same question too. And while I wonder that, another review to log here! If... it counts as one, that is. Not totally sure.

+1 for a Missing Mod Madness review of PMD: Hands of Creation - Chapter 4

Month total: 2

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Seiren: +8

Enjoy a villain protagonist who deals with an overly-cutesy air-headed popstar? Then you'll get a kick out of Seiren!

Month total: 8

Psychic

Really and truly
Go Home: 14 chapters, so just 2 points! (Just one chapter too short for a third point! Why, Cutlerine, why?!)

(Also going towards Missing Mod Madness - my character's got a slingshot! :eek:)

~Psychic

Dragonfree

Just me
+1 for Seiren's prologue. I haven't yet posted a Missing Mod Madness application, but am about to do so!

Monthly total: 1

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Celestial Guardians - Chapters 3-6 = 4
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Guiding Light - 3 chapters = 3

Total - 7

Last edited:

canisaries

+1 for a Missing Mod Madness review of the first chapter of Astral Genealogy

Month total: 3