• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Fiction Recommendations & Reviewers' Leaderboard

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Last edited:

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
PMD Hands of Creation +7
PMD Hands of Creation +1
The Curious and the Shiny +1

Running total: 22

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Last edited:

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
PMD Hands of Creation +1
The Defense of Rainbow Rocket HQ +1
Hunter, Haunted +2

Running total: 26

Dragonfree

Just me

Dragonfree

Just me

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Black Paint +1
PMD Hands of Creation (+1, +1)
The Curious and the Shiny +1
The Missing One +3

Running total: 32 33 (I can't count)

Last edited:

Firaga Metagross

Auferstanden Aus Ruinen

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Let's kick off October!

PMD Hands of Creation +1
The Impassive God +1 Samayouru is back with a new horror fic! What better time to check it out?

Running total: 2

Dragonfree

Just me

Cutlerine

Gone. Not coming back.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Guiding Light (four chapters) +4
Land of the Roses (one chapter) +1
Drowning (one chapter) +1
The Worldslayers (one chapter) +1
Destiny (one chapter) +1
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation (two chapters) +2
'Hardy' (one-shot) (+1)
Running total: 11

Getting back into the swing of things this month with a bunch of reviews. Guiding Light is as fun as ever; Land of the Roses has resumed after a brief hiatus with its characters still being amusingly rude to each other; Drowning is a solidly-crafted and rather sophisticated recasting of the RSE/ORAS story that deserves your attention if it doesn't already have it; The Worldslayers (without spoiling anything) is starting to get very, very interesting; Destiny is, as ever, a very interesting and rather different take on a trainer journey; Hands of Creation is a striking new PMD fic with an angle I'm not sure I've seen before; 'Hardy' is an absolutely delightful short story about the little magikarp that could. All warmly recommended!

Last edited:

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
All right, I obviously let this fall by the wayside a bit during the big reviewing event. Sorry about that! Things will be back on track shortly, with new featured fics starting in November and hopefully some prize upgrades and restructuring in the coming months as well. In the meantime, let's finally honor September's big winners!

Sneaking into the hotly-contested third place is DeliriousAbsol with a total of thirty-one points!

Second we have Chibi Pika, with thirty-three points!

And in first place is Namohysip, with a whopping forty-six points!
September was a super active month, and super competitive, too! Congrats to everyone who stretched themselves a bit and put up more points than usual. Now, rather belatedly, we're moving on into October, and the leaderboard has finally been updated accordingly!

Cutlerine

Gone. Not coming back.
Land of the Roses (two chapters) +2
Running total: 13

Land of the Roses is like ... the chapters are short and mostly pretty chill, it's a great story to just sit down with and take a couple of chapters at a gulp while you have a cup of tea after you get home from work. Does that make sense as a description? It's definitely a recommendation, anyway!

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Forgot to log these~!

Hands of Creation (+6)
Vito Winstrate (+1)

Running total: 9

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
And the results are in for October! Here's how things shook out:

In third place we have Chibi Pika, with nine points!

DeliriousAbsol moves up to second place, with eleven points!

And in first we have Cutlerine, putting up thirteen points!​

The scores have been reset for November. Good luck to all of you looking to get a bit of reviewing done in NaNo-heavy November!