• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fan Fiction Reviewers' Leaderboard

Samayouru

Rabid Dusclops Fan
And another review - this one for TikTok13's Out of the Blue which does a great job of portraying Blue's character!

Chibi Pika

Stay positive

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?656586-The-Amazing-Hawlucha-Man&p=18405170#post18405170

One for The Amazing Hawlucha Man, in which you have an edgy DC-style superhero and the most adorable super-birb ever written in the same chapter!

Also! Short announcement for clarification because this was brought up in the Discord, but! If you know you're gonna go on a reviewing spree, it'd be best to wait until you're done to post your links. This way, you don't end up flooding the thread, but at the same time, there will be less of a risk for me (or, well, anyone who updates the leaderboard ... but yeah, okay, mostly me because lmao @ my observational skills) to miss your reports.

But! If the last post of the thread was yours and you wish to add more links, check the timestamp on the spreadsheet. If the sheet had been updated since your last post, feel free to make a new post. If it hadn't, feel free to edit. b)'')b

I know this might be confusing, so if you'd like clarification, by all means! o>

Thanks, all! You're going great with this~!

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
DreamSayer: Unfortunately, I can only count the review for Balanced due to rule the third (the one that says "you may submit multiple reviews to the same fic but only if there's a post by someone else in between them because otherwise, you're technically double-posting, which is sorta iffy according to the forum's actual rules"). Sorry!

Last edited:

Chibi Pika

Stay positive

Chibi Pika

Stay positive